Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why I Became An Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Became An Atheist (3094 Views)

Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu / How I Became An Atheist. / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol
Even atheists in the Western world don't behave and rant like animals like these entities on the forum.
Lmao! The western world has huge number of "Militant atheists". Google the word to know it's meaning

4 Likes

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

You should be. You have been giving folks free one way tickets to hell. Hope you'll enjoy the hell with us cool

Hell is exactly where I wanna end up. You'd meet me there no matter what
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2023
This write up dey sweet my belly die. E be like I lick honey. This is amazing

NB: Nairaland has banned me from making new threads under the religious section for a while now.' don't know what I did

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2023
ucheheart:
Face your atheism and leave Christians alone.

What you believe in works for you. That's my motto.

People who died of sickness believed "by his stripes they were healed" or that their god would heal them.
Nwanem, belief does not affect reality

3 Likes

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 6:33am On Dec 17, 2023
ucheheart:

Then channel your reply to lawag3 and stop disturbing us on nairaland.

Na people like you go deceive people finish come later turn born again

If anyone's disturbing everyone. It should be you christian folks.
From your vigils and services blasting thru high audio speakers to traffic jams on the road during special meetings and conventions, to your stupid evangelism in a public transportation medium.

Coming to Nairaland there is no peace as you keep threatening people with hell fire and demons and Satan.

Atheism is not deceit. You don't need faith. It's what you see, you don't need to believe.
And once you see it, you can't unsee it.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol, these bitter christians sef.
I see several posts here about people changing, I don't see any Christian complain. An atheist makes his own post and y'all having seizures.
Like I said, this thread was made in reply to Lawag3, a Christian who asked my why I became an atheist. Is it a crime to reply him? Lol

We all.know why you changed and why you must change. That is very very predictable. But it will always be interesting when an atheist claims to repent.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. This guy is cracking me up
Do you know why Seun had to separate the Christians from the muslims and even put a pledge for anyone trying to post in a Muslim thread? Because christians are forever attacking Muslims, on Muslim threads, and even in christian threads. Check the Religion section, you'll see numerous posts on why Islam or Mohammed is bad etc. Nobody instigated those Christians. Notably TenQ, AdvocateJare(or something like that) etc. None of you clowns have asked them why they made such posts.. No. You turn a blind eye. You yourself even participate in those Islam bashing threads. Now an atheist has made a similar thread about Christianity and you're here ranting. You obviously don't heed what your bible told you about judging others.
Look how you ignored what I posted anf attacked me. Typical christians. Ignore the message, attack the messenger

Everyone attacks and condemns that which is evil. That is what God has done and even your post here doing the same thing even when you are in error.

And it is only evil loving souls who attack God.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2023
terrezo2002:
Remember the words of Jesus. " I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
So rest friend.
Now tell me or show me one building that your said Jesus has built by himself. How he built it.
Whether he paid for the cement or himself was a labourer.

Your Jesus and gods all put together cannot do anything for themselves by themselves. Humans have always been the one doing everything for the gods they believe in.

As simple as defending themselves. Humans are still the ones to defend their gods(be it Yahweh, Allah, Krishna, Brahma, Orsis,Horus e.t.c).
Your gods put together are totally useless because they don't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Now tell me or show me one building that your said Jesus has built by himself. How he built it.
Whether he paid for the cement or himself was a labourer...t.

Even you must real eyes that you did not speak well or reasonably.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

If anyone's disturbing everyone. It should be you christian folks.
From your vigils and services blasting thru high audio speakers to traffic jams on the road during special meetings and conventions, to your stupid evangelism in a public transportation medium.

Coming to Nairaland there is no peace as you keep threatening people with hell fire and demons and Satan.

Atheism is not deceit. You don't need faith. It's what you see, you don't need to believe.
And once you see it, you can't unsee it.

If atheism is not evil and deceitful then you would not be threatened by hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

People who died of sickness believed "by his stripes they were healed" or that their god would heal them.
Nwanem, belief does not affect reality

Belief is real eyeity . And we have 2 of it. One physical and easily seen by all and the other Spiritual, seen only by those who see with the spiritual eye.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol One thing in common with Nigeria Nairaland atheists is that they are always ranting like rabid animals,as if it would stop Christianity and Islam from existing.
Even atheists in the Western world don't behave and rant like animals like these entities on the forum.

It shows just how primitive and uncivilized you are in your reasoning.
Access to internet doesn't mean one can type words that lack intellectual backings.
Go to Quora, Reddit e.t.c, and see what the atheists on there are doing, you'd infact realise that NL atheists are not tenacious.
Most of the nonsense you theists say here. Go and try it on Quora but you'd never know that since you are not used to modern facilities (e.g how to use Google effectively)

Onyiiobi7735:

There are no atheists on NL.What exists here is frustrated, bitter cowardly, animals who couldn't face up to their fears, and insecurity, entities who are afraid of tackling the questions they have about religion like a reasonable,sane and mature individual.
Rather they lash out online like a demented crocodile, spewing trash which puts into question the state of mental health.

There are no christians in Nigeria. There are only people with burnt brain cells, who have their heart for reasoning reversed like that of a chicken , deluded , literates but uneducated, superstitious, incorrigible, fearful, immature and people who were homeschooled by hopeless entities.

Bigot, wicked and adult baby who are scared of walking thru this lonely path of life alone and need some kind of spiritual support.

People who see nothing wrong with genocides, homicides, slavery, deceit, power intoxication and very selfish people.

Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!
Atheists enjoy yourselves.
You go rant tire.
It doesn't disprove God and the Bible.
Atheists/ animals, you all will pass on when the time, but God and the Bible will remain forever.
Theists enjoy yourselves.
You go rant tire. It doesn't prove your individual god and your fable books.
Sooner or later, christianity will go extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Lol One thing in common with Nigeria Nairaland atheists is that they are always ranting like rabid animals,as if it would stop Christianity and Islam from existing.
Lol!
There are no atheists on NL.What exists here is frustrated, bitter cowardly, animals who couldn't face up to their fears, and insecurity, entities who are afraid of tackling the questions they have about religion like a reasonable,sane and mature individual.
Rather they lash out online like a demented crocodile, spewing trash which puts into question the state of mental health.
Lol!
Atheists enjoy yourselves.
You go rant tire.
It doesn't disprove God and the Bible.
Atheists/ animals, you all will pass on when the time, but God and the Bible will remain forever.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Belief is real eyeity . And we have 2 of it. One physical and easily seen by all and the other Spiritual, seen only by those who see with the spiritual eye.
Spiritual eyes ko. Deluded eyes ni

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If atheism is not evil and deceitful then you would not be threatened by hellfire.
It's annoying because it's not genuine.
It would be annoying to you too if someone constantly rings in your ears how Allah will burn you and deny you of 72 virgins
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2023
Auki:
As a Muslim on this platform, I see Christian poorly representing many of the good teaching in the bible. Their comments and behaviour seems in complete negations of what they professed. I see nothing to emulate from Christian apologists.

Atheist pain points should be addressed with facts and respect not condemnation.

We have addressed all these filths severally and we know that the only reason he made this thread is because he is afraid that many atheists may abandon him in hell fire because an atheist here wants to leave atheism and return to Christianity.

https://www.nairaland.com/7694030/true-christian-became-atheist-beyond#123217663

So we know thst he is not looking for his complaints to be answered but trying to protect himself by stopping/encouraging his atheists brothers not to leave him alone.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It's annoying because it's not genuine.
It would be annoying to you too if someone constantly rings in your ears how Allah will burn you and deny you of 72 virgins

You think people do not know the difference between pepper dem and irritation? Keep living in denial, you kuku need it.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Spiritual eyes ko. Deluded eyes ni

Just say that ypu love lies and denials for you already know it's true but we know you deny it because you lose your peace and want to die when you allow it in, hence your denial and proving true the quote that

"Denial is just a means of coping with that which you cannot cope with"
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Fididiguy(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2023
*MEANING OF BELIEVERS AND UNBELIEVERS YOU MUST KNOW*

YOU WILL NOT GO TO HELL BECAUSE YOU SINNED, BUT BECAUSE YOU REJECTED JESUS CHRIST

Hell is the final home of unbelievers, is true that believers will inherit from God, a place where JESUS had gone to prepare.

A believers is simply one who believe JESUS is Messiah and one that is responsible for our salvation or author of man's salvation. Believers believe JESUS is LORD and Son of God. A believer don't have problem with this in any form a question about JESUS is Messiah come.

An unbeliever do not believe JESUS is Messiah, LORD, Saviour or Son of God.

A believer life style is after Jesus, because JESUS is his mentor, his Saviour, they are originally called disciples, but unbelievers usually called them little Christ or Christians.

Unbelievers however is short in knowing the truth that Jesus is the Son of God, as a youth you qualified to be in charge of your choices and life. Believing and not believing is an adult thing, if after all knowledge of supreme being you have heard including that of Jesus as a person and you're convinced that Jesus is Messiah, your LORD and saviour and Son of God, you're a believer. If by chance you think less of this, maybe due to indoctrination or teaching you have been exposed to from your child age or value, or culture, or knowledge or races or tribes or family or marriage or peers or nation or personal conviction or history or hate or problems or poverty or anything, that made you believe less you're an unbeliever.

As an adult you're equipped to overcome the above conditions that could stopped you from know Jesus as LORD, yes Jesus came as a man to live among men, but Jesus Christ is also clear about Himself

Revelation 22:13
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Anyone that knew God is Alpha and Omega and didn't believe JESUS when He said He's Alpha and Omega in the Bible is an unbeliever.

If you believe Jesus is who He said He's, you know Jesus don't lie, you should be His follower, His disciple, you should be a believer, a Christ like. You shouldn't be in another faith or affair that's deceptive and in disguise, where they presented another JESUS to you, another spirit and another gospel that is deceptive and not original. Another Jesus that isn't Jesus is the reason why you should be in the gathering of believers and separate yourself from unbelievers so that they don't lure you back to their unbelieving state. A believer only stayed amongst the believers online or on ground. Stay away from teaching of another Jesus, they teach about Jesus but not as a Messiah, a saviour, LORD and Son of God. They're simply unbelievers.

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Do not bear with people who preach another Jesus, it is a waste of effort. Anything not found in Christ Jesus is UNBELIEVING.

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It shows just how primitive and uncivilized you are in your reasoning.
Access to internet doesn't mean one can type words that lack intellectual backings.
Go to Quora, Reddit e.t.c, and see what the atheists on there are doing, you'd infact realise that NL atheists are not tenacious.
Most of the nonsense you theists say here. Go and try it on Quora but you'd never know that since you are not used to modern facilities (e.g how to use Google effectively)

There are no christians in Nigeria. There are only people with burnt brain cells, who have their heart for reasoning reversed like that of a chicken , deluded , literates but uneducated, superstitious, incorrigible, fearful, immature and people who were homeschooled by hopeless entities.

Bigot, wicked and adult baby who are scared of walking thru this lonely path of life alone and need some kind of spiritual support.

People who see nothing wrong with genocides, homicides, slavery, deceit, power intoxication and very selfish people.

Theists enjoy yourselves.
You go rant tire. It doesn't prove your individual god and your fable books.
Sooner or later, christianity will go extinct.
Lol! Your words show how stupid,empty and uncivilised you are.
Why are you agitated over my post, like a sentimental fool?
Foolish goat, Christianity won't go extinct.You go rant tire.
All these your bleatings like a stupid goat doesn't disprove the existence of God.
Keep ranting like a frustrated rabid animal.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by terrezo2002(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Whether he paid for the cement or himself was a labourer.

Your Jesus and gods all put together cannot do anything for themselves by themselves. Humans have always been the one doing everything for the gods they believe in.

As simple as defending themselves. Humans are still the ones to defend their gods(be it Yahweh, Allah, Krishna, Brahma, Orsis,Horus e.t.c).
Your gods put together are totally useless because they don't exist.
Oh! Ignorance. My people perish because they lack knowledge.
Instead of submitting yourself to learn what the statement " I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" means.
Go and learn, then come back to ask your questions.
The God they have been worshipping for thousands of years with testimonies. You that is not up to 100 years old. Why do want continue wallowing in your ignorance? You and your likes. I still pray mercy finds you, because many worse people like you found Christ even at their moment of their lives. Anything can happen. So I don't judge you yet.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by jaephoenix(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Lmao! The western world has huge number of "Militant atheists". Google the word to know it's meaning
I deliberately didn’t want to engage that dude. He's so steeped in ignorance that its no use debating with him. On Reddit, X, Instagram, Tiktok there are American atheists communities that regularly take the piss outta christianity. I just finished watching one clip now, Atheist in Austin, Texas. They constantly debate with christians who come across as fooools
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by jaephoenix(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Hell is exactly where I wanna end up. You'd meet me there no matter what
Yeah. Seems a fun place. What with Pac, Big, MJ doing concerts, that's cool. Compared to eternity of groveling and kissing a sour old dude's ass
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by jaephoenix(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
This write up dey sweet my belly die. E be like I lick honey. This is amazing

NB: Nairaland has banned me from making new threads under the religious section for a while now.' don't know what I did
Thanks bro. And to think I was prompted to post this by a Christian. and the dude hasn't even replied yet, 24 hours after my post
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Thanks bro. And to think I was prompted to post this by a Christian. and the dude hasn't even replied yet, 24 hours after my post

There is an old adage that says "You can't do nothing against the truth, but for the truth".
The guy knows you've said nothing but the absolute truth. Therefore, there is nothing he can do about it.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oh! Ignorance. My people perish because they lack knowledge.
Instead of submitting yourself to learn what the statement " I will build My Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" means.
Go and learn, then come back to ask your questions.
The God they have been worshipping for thousands of years with testimonies. You that is not up to 100 years old. Why do want continue wallowing in your ignorance? You and your likes. I still pray mercy finds you, because many worse people like you found Christ even at their moment of their lives. Anything can happen. So I don't judge you yet.
That a certain god/s have been worshipped for thousands of years doesn't mean such god/s are real.

Some gods were worshipped for more than 3000years but people no longer worship them these days.

Your "Jesus" is not even up to 3000 years so, call down.

Let his mercy find those who are dying of malaria and cancers, kids who are being molested, maltreated and humiliated. Trust me, I'm good.

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Your words show how stupid,empty and uncivilised you are.
Why are you agitated over my post, like a sentimental fool?
Foolish goat, Christianity won't go extinct.You go rant tire.
All these your bleatings like a stupid goat doesn't disprove the existence of God.
Keep ranting like a frustrated rabid animal.
Why were you agitated over the OP's post too?
I beat the idiot at his game. Ójó wèrè.
Now run along son.
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Why were you agitated over the OP's post too? I beat the idiot at his game. Ójó wèrè. Now run along son.
Lol! And you are even bigger fool and idiot. Why are you compound foolish idiot agitated? Was your moniker mentioned or what, this primitive swine? Now run along puppy and bark with the other dogs. Efulefu,agafu,Ojo were. Your madness is incurable now you have entered the Market place. Lol!
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Just say that ypu love lies and denials for you already know it's true but we know you deny it because you lose your peace and want to die when you allow it in, hence your denial and proving true the quote that

"Denial is just a means of coping with that which you cannot cope with"

We also know that deep down your heart. You are sure there is no god and Jesus is in fact an invention of the Romans, and we know you are scared to reconcile with this truth because you are scared of being stupid realising all you've believed as a kid was total BS.

🤣🤣I'm having so much fun today

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
LordReed:
You can't examine these stories too critically, they fall apart like wet tissue paper otherwise. It took me too long but I am happy I got there. No more wrestling with angels, demons, spirits and gods, just living my life like a human being with hopes, dreams, purposes, love and all the other good stuff without belief in supernatural beings out to trip me up like schoolyard bullies.

Kudos jaephoenix.

time will tell who is right or wrong ,but before time tells you ;remember we told you .
many people are currently in hell and blaming god for been there just the way they blamed god for giving humans
the free will to either do good or evil .

some will surley play the blame game forever even in hell but there they would not be able to deny that god exist
because even while blaspheming his name yet they would still cry for his help but it would be too late .

my friend be willing to pay any price for the truth because if you depart this world without
it then you would have to pay for it forever with your soul being the price .
Re: Why I Became An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! And you are even bigger fool and idiot.
Why are you compound foolish idiot agitated?
Was your moniker mentioned or what, this primitive swine?
Now run along puppy and bark with the other dogs.
Efulefu,agafu,Ojo were.
Your madness is incurable now you have entered the Market place.
Lol!
Last I checked, when the OP was making his post. He didn't call you out either. But since you grew up amidst bats, you wouldn't see that.
I have no pleasure for people like you. You can now tear your own clothes and chew on tree trunks. This is the last grace you'll get from me on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why I Became An Atheist by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Last I checked, when the OP was making his post. He didn't call you out either. But since you grew up amidst bats, you wouldn't see that.
I have no pleasure for people like you. You can now tear your own clothes and chew on tree trunks. This is the last grace you'll get from me on this thread.
Lol!
Last I checked, you are still barking like a frustrated rabid animal and you grew up among bats and shrews.
Do I have pleasure for Neanderthals like you? No, because you are just a human waste.
You can hang yourself in any available tree near you or hug your neighborhood transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The God Of Enoch Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo: / The Pope- The Richest Man On Earth? / TB Joshua And Chris Oyakilome Labelled By Cultists By Ghanaian Pastor Who Says H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.