Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) (67086 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by kingharzy: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
LOL....
Quote me anywhere, the fact is, you can never get to elective positions in Nigeria without godfathers. Politically, financially, criminally, spiritually, every goddem where..
So long as our democracy still needs validation from Chatham House or Washington, forget it..

Even who dem prophesy say go lead us must eventually answer to "yes daddy".
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Pristine664: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lol this talk about godfather is always funny to me.

A politician will tell you to resist godfather when it doesn't favour him but will later try to be a godfather... Oshiomole, Obaseki, Wike etc

And some people still carry Nigerian politician for head like gala. grin
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sim should check if Wike’s house was built on the right spot😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Olichoke: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Politics of irony
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by wolexade2018: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Watch what you say

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by casualobserver: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bigkoko:
Awon Shettima/Wike 2031 in the mud. Trust Ronus at your own peril!

Wike has been used and dumped, not bad though, but tricked into foolishly asking his loyal boys to port without thinking of the consequences is the height of treachery. Serve him right!
APC is not a party of stupid people, don’t allow hate to cloud your judgement. You don’t make history as the 1st party to overthrow a sitting party or the 1st party to defeat the opposition despite getting less than half the total votes of the opposition by being unstrategic. Even Segun Sowunmi gave his props to APC as an party on national TV, the PDP man from Kogi who defected (Awoniyi) remarked after he got to APC , that he was in awe at the level of planning and strategy of the APC. If APC behaved like Lp or PDP they would have lost, the only reason they won is because like it or not they are the only party in Nigeria where members puts party 1st. You as a party man may not like the decision but members will fall behind decisions. That’s why they keep slaying the opposition. Such a party will never present Wike as VP when others have toiled for years, that’s how things are done in PDP but that’s not how things are done in APC, that why APC is waxing stronger and PDP is in tatters. APC is not the kind of party that will take a new comer and give him a slot over those who had been toiling for the party. That’s the difference between APC and PDP.

I am a fan of Wike but he ain’t getting no VP in APC…he never was! As it is many APC members are getting tired of his antics.

WIke as and is never an option as Vice President under APC. It is either Umahi or Akpabio…most likely Umahi and no,one says the northerner will be Shettima.

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
aylive02:
lipsrsealed

Bleep Wike, Bleep SIM, Bleep Ambode, Bleep Tinubu, Bleep APC, Bleep you.
Fu*ck Nigeria,Fu*ck you,Fu*ck your family

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
I can only tell fubara to tell Igbos to stop supporting him..... those set carry badluck cool
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Fubara!

Anti-progressive entity ......brearer of bad news....
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by omenka1: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
LegendHero:
What is their scores now self.
Sim 51points vs wike 1point
Waiting for Sim to do a TKO
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wike said that anybody that said he will not a governor because he is a small bit is a born fool.

Watch him 👇👇

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1735919589370761492?t=60YCpcGJrPDtybXTCgdSLQ&s=19
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by favor914: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bigkoko:

Wike has been used and dumped, not bad though, but tricked into foolishly asking his loyal boys to port without thinking of the consequences is the height of treachery. Serve him right!
As usual, always quick to spill nonsense.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by NewDea4: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
AskProf:
"Resist godfathers."

Wike is a worthless bastard

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by phorget(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
casualobserver:

APC is not a party of stupid people, don’t allow hate to cloud your judgement. You don’t make history as the 1st party to overthrow a sitting party or the 1st party to defeat the opposition despite getting less than half the total votes of the opposition by being unstrategic. Even Segun Sowunmi gave his props to APC as an party on national TV, the PDP man from Kogi who defected (Awoniyi) remarked after he got to APC , that he was in awe at the level of planning and strategy of the APC. If APC behaved like Lp or PDP they would have lost, the only reason they won is because like it or not they are the only party in Nigeria where members puts party 1st. You as a party man may not like the decision but members will fall behind decisions. That’s why they keep slaying the opposition. Such a party will never present Wike as VP when others have toiled for years, that’s how things are done in PDP but that’s not how things are done in APC, that why APC is waxing stronger and PDP is in tatters. APC is not the kind of party that will take a new comer and give him a slot over those who had been toiling for the party. That’s the difference between APC and PDP.

I am a fan of Wike but he ain’t getting no VP in APC…he never was! As it is many APC members are getting tired of his antics.

WIke as and is never an option as Vice President under APC. It is either Umahi or Akpabio…most likely Umahi and no,one says the northerner will be Shettima.

Everything you stated above are the reasons Nigeria can never move forward. Can you please tell those master strategists to at least strategize on how to move the country forward?
I am so tired of this their politics of stagnation whereby all they care is winning without delivering the essence of winning.

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bigkoko:

You are so right.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by NapoleonHill: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bigkoko:

Can you explain how Wike has been used and dumped?

Wike is a victim of his own greed and it's no one's fault. He campaigned for APC in opposition and is presently in the same government. What else does he expect to benefit? To have their heads on a platter for him?

He asked lawmakers loyal to him to move to APC not because the move will benefit APC but because he wants to impeach his godson. Who's to blame really?
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by BusinessSpotty1: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
brilliant ,keep it up, good work
https://businessspotty.com/ – Your One-Stop Destination for All Things Business, Technology, and Beyond
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by payaseriy: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Someone said Fubara has taken Wike's SIM & no more network
grin grin grin
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by bluefilm: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
HenryTimes:
A very good student

I think he has graduated from being a student to a teacher.

He is now teaching the Wicked Wike some unforgettable lessons about politics.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by dododawa1: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
What goes around comes

AROUND

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Nchenches: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
For Wike, it's all about his 2027 presidential ambition.
He sees Tinubu as aged and therefore believes that Tinubu is likely to concede to another southerner to complete a remaining 4 years after 2027.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by broadman20: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Fubara!

Yes as you continue in your worthless slavish unfortunate life here on earth.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
broadman20:

Yes as you continue in your worthless slavish unfortunate life here on earth.

STFU morafvcker!

Fvck you!
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Yankee101: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Life is simple
What you sow you’ll reap
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by broadman20: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU morafvcker!

Fvck you!

Hahahaha!

Calm down and continue your slavish life please.

It's your choice, nobody made it for you.

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Calm down and continue your slavish life please.

It's your choice, nobody made it for you.

There we go again!

Oinks!
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by casualobserver: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
phorget:

Everything you stated above are the reasons Nigeria can never move forward. Can you please tell those master strategists to at least strategize on how to move the country forward?
I am so tired of this their politics of stagnation whereby all they care is winning without delivering the essence of winning.

I do not like LP or what they represent. I detest them but I will not stand here and tell you they are not a force In politics at least in sections of the south and the Christian middle belt. When you fail to recognize the strength of your enemy because you loathe or hate them it clouds your judgement and leads to failure in battle.

If you clear your eyes of prejudice you will see what I am saying without me having to explain to you. If you fail to clear your eyes nothing I say will make a difference. All I will say is they won an election with 8.7m votes against an opposition that together got over 14m votes but could not unite themselves because they lacked internal party discipline. If there was the kind of disunity in APC that existed in PDP and it’s splinter groups, they would have lost that election.

You can recognize the internal party discipline in APC and still hate them or you can let your prejudice lead you to serial losses because you failed to recognize and plan against the strength of your opponent. Propaganda does not win elections, strategy and unity does.

As we speak today APC is already planning and making moves towards 2027. Have you seen any strategic moves from the former PDP actors besides making noise on TV and social media? They will come in 2026, 6 months before elections and when they lose (as is the inevitable fate of the man who fails to plan) they will start insulting INEC and the Judiciary.

Akpabio that is senate president today under APC, when APc was formed his state was a PDP state will zero APC votes, you think his defection to APC in 2016/17 was not with an eye on today? It would surprise many that APc controls more states in the SE than any party including those parties traditionally associated with the SE, APGA, PDP and LP. It did’t happen overnight. ApC that had no presence on the SS in 2015 now controls 1 state and has made inroads into at least 2 others. The seeds were planted long ago.

So if you like continue to deny them their dues.

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by tuzle(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Areacleo:
exactly what I tell all tinubu, òbí, atiku supporters who are always too passionate, thinking that it's one of This politician in power will change their life.. I say they are all the same better face your business or work to improve your own personal life and improve it.
I only read and pass. People fighting uselessly over people that Don't care about them. Some people will now be telling us not to japa if we have the chance. Nepa only gives us light in the middle of the night and the light itself isn't even stable.

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by etrouble: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bigkoko:

You don mention my name oooo.

You will be humiliated again when you see Shettima/Wike in 2031 being sworn-in as President and VP.

The fight has not started, you have started jubilating

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Fubara!

Na only fvck fvck u sabi
70 years old man
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Na only fvck fvck u sabi
70 years old man

Fvck you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Rivers State Secretariat Is The Tallest And Biggest In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.