Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) (67081 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike Apologises For Calling Fubara A "Foolish Governor" / Rivers LG Chairman Calls Fubara A 'Foolish Governor' In Public / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity – Freed Kaduna Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Bigkoko: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na morning we dey take know day we go sweet Wella. Wike is finished politically, all thanks to Asiwaju and Gbajabiamila deception!

etrouble:

You don mention my name oooo.

You will be humiliated again when you see Shettima/Wike in 2031 being sworn-in as President and VP.

The fight has not started, you have started jubilating
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Bigkoko: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
In the school of politics, Wike is not greedy. He did what political mafians are supposed to do, to protect their fiefdom.....
At the start of the fight, Simi was afraid and cautious until the meeting called by Asiwaju to settle Wike and him.

Thereafter, Simi went full throttle against Wike. If you don't smell a rat, then you are as naive as Wike.

In as much as I'm against Wike all round, what Simi is doing is bad, and akin to biting the finger that feed you.

You don't fight your father, no matter what. If I was Simi, after protecting myself, I will still bring in Wike. As long as he needs money, solidarity or otherwise in a turf outside Rivers state, I will support and make sure he wins because loyalty is what defines a man, not money or power.

For now, because I hate Ronuism, APCism, Jagabanism, Agberoism, Simi must finish the job, so that there be no inroad for them in Rivers state!

NapoleonHill:

Can you explain how Wike has been used and dumped?

Wike is a victim of his own greed and it's no one's fault. He campaigned for APC in opposition and is presently in the same government. What else does he expect to benefit? To have their heads on a platter for him?

He asked lawmakers loyal to him to move to APC not because the move will benefit APC but because he wants to impeach his godson. Who's to blame really?
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Areacleo: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
jodeci:

Idiotic sycophant oh! without a modicum of sense.
thank you political wise man.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Karlman: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kposkila:

The next is stage 4 cancer, karma reeling out wike's harvest!
Wike ain't seen nothing!
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by NapoleonHill: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
In the school of politics, Wike is not greedy. He did what political mafians are supposed to do, to protect their fiefdom.....
At the start of the fight, Simi was afraid and cautious until the meeting called by Asiwaju to settle Wike and him.

Thereafter, Simi went full throttle against Wike. If you don't smell a rat, then you are as naive as Wike.

In as much as I'm against Wike all round, what Simi is doing is bad, and akin to biting the finger that feed you.

You don't fight your father, no matter what. If I was Simi, after protecting myself, I will still bring in Wike. As long as he needs money, solidarity or otherwise in a turf outside Rivers state, I will support and make sure he wins because loyalty is what defines a man, not money or power.

For now, because I hate Ronuism, APCism, Jagabanism, Agberoism, Simi must finish the job, so that there be no inroad for them in Rivers state!

Tinubu or not, Sim must fight to remain alive first. It's doesn't matter whether he wins election or not.

The meeting with the president was probably the last hope of SIM for survival but it broke down. It was after that meeting Wike's allies rose to mess Sim up with impeachment and all.

I've always liked and supported Wike but on this one, Wike should let SIM breath. You don't need to be on the inside to know what SIM could be going through rn in the hands of Wike.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by AskProf: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
18 hours,

4th page.

60,459 views.

Is this a Nairaland record?

Pls, @Seun Osewa ready my prize.
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by kengodson: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dem for include this woke be fabara for Tekken 8 DLC package
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by aylive02(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lastmankc:
Fu*ck Nigeria,Fu*ck you,Fu*ck your family
. ££ck you papa
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
aylive02:
. ££ck my papa
. Good
Re: Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
aylive02:
. ££ck you papa
fvck your mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.