Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man (52142 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by NaBanga: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
porka:

There is no underlying anything. That's the way blacks are wired.

That is the most convenient way to avoid life's responsibility.

Give him one million chances in life is will end up the same way.

Did you not read him saying that the RCCG people too got fed up?

He started a programme in Unilag in the 1980s, he abandoned it for a greener pasture (a security guard).

Many Africans or blacks do not live for any meaningful purpose in life.

They just live to 'enjoy' life without even knowing what enjoyment mean.

Oh, my friends are traveling abroad, let me leave my work and travel too.

Ahhhh, my friend's misfortune is not my portion...

Most blacks around the world hardly take a thought of anything before they commit their lives and resources into it.

Black people are not guided by sense and thorough analysis but impulse and emotions.

We never take a stock of what would happen if we took this or that decision. What can possibly go wrong?
What would I do if my permutations fall off the mark? How quickly can I make those adjustments? What resources do I have?
What is the exit strategy? What are the social networks to help me cushion the impact? How long could this adventure take?
What is even the essence of it?

It happens till this day.

Just imagine people not bothering about handing 4 years of their entire lives to useless politicians and making projections for another 4 years to be similarly wasted.

For blacks, time, purpose, legacy, responsibility and critical thinking are not high stakes.

A typical black person's life revolves around food, partying, human and object worship, debauchery, vain glory, wild hysteria and shifting responsibility to some gods.

The man was going to Japan for business (if true) but he couldn't care what might happen during business down time.

He was just satisfied with being the 'only successful' black man in the white dominated county.

Just one Italian or Indian would achieve the same feat and the whole place will be filled with Italians or Indians so that they have a social security system and buffer against hard time.

Not Africans. Not blacks. The black man doesn't understand such concept.

All the time he was sponsoring his nephew through school, his own child was going through hard times.

He doesn't even know where the other children are in America.

You have said the truth. I've been saying the same thing for years. Black people ALL OVER THE WORLD are highly irresponsible and lack accountability. They do not understand the way forward is to support one another. They only want to see themselves as a mini god who prays to a big God. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Eyaba(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Go meet your brother Tinubu

Yoruba Ronu

I swear, go meet your Brother Tinubu
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by judeolokor(m): 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
BigIyanga:

No spiritual attack. He lacks self accountability and awarenesss. Blew up his chsnces in UK, USA, family, kids and friends. Seems like a selfish person who only lived for himself and the moment.

as much as u want me to agree with you take ur time read through the messages you go know say nor be ordinary hand pesin nor dey mumu for ever oooo except spiritual things dey behind
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Candreva: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
All I see is karma coming back to hunt a callous and careless man. You had a Nigerian wife who had two children for you. You left Nigeria. The first son died due to the mother's inability to foot a medical bill of N150, but You literally forgot about your family to start a new life abroad.

I have friends like you, who legit started families with Akata and shii. They all be like "nah I can't have anything to do with Nigerian woman". Well, enjoy while it lasts but ya'll should know that your American wife will not to go to all the way for you as much as your country women would do. You might just end up like this man. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by BigIyanga: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Azazyel:

Karma came for him. His irresponsible lifestyle caught up with him. Nobody jazzed him.
Tankio.. he’s an irresponsible and selfish man
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by BigIyanga: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
judeolokor:

as much as u want me to agree with you take ur time read through the messages you go know say nor be ordinary hand pesin nor dey mumu for ever oooo except spiritual things dey behind
You can make all the excuses you want.. he’s a selfish, callous and irresponsible men. Na spiritual make him forget his Naija family? No wonder we have over 20m homeless kids in Naija because folks like him dont want to take responsibility for bringing kids into this workd. He most likely had kids in UK… I have met some people like him. They lack accountability

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by lildush(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Village people on the beat.. it's a pity..
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by lildush(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
The truth of the matter is.. u need to plan your life well. First go for Deliverance. Don't japa because u see people doing so. Plan well before u travel out. Learn a skill or skills.. learn to manage ur finances well. Work hard. Save much. Live within your limits. Don't live fake extravagant life.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by delishpot: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

It is not a matter of ideas, it is a FACT. If this man were in UK or US, the consensus would be that he had psychological problems (even if they don't yet know what it is). In Africa anything we don't yet understand is juju or spiritual. Epilepsy was spiritual and juju for a long time, till whites developed drugs that controlled it !

This one is mostly true
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by DonroxyII: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Basicend:
To those indomie genz that says there is no witchcraft and foundational principalities. .

I pity you. . Africa is deep in evil before the whites came, and you can't rule that impact out of its offspring.

Witchcraft and evil is real. . God and spirituality is very real too.

They can wait for you at the middle of your years, or even towards the end.

This man was clearly stripped naked from the spirit and his physical hands and body were rendered useless.
He was Attacked Psychologically because of Property although The Culprits Died .. His Life Was Dirtied !

The World is as Cold and Dark as Shi.t, The Light of God is the Means to Illumination !
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by DonroxyII: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Why would a banker leave Nigeria in the 80s, travel to the UK in search of greener pastures, and then end up at a Bible college?

What unresolved tension or underlying mental health condition was he masking at the time, by using religion to self-medicate?

I wish Mr Ibironke well as he journeys to find renewal of spirit. We all deserve second chances. cool

See, He get some Electromagnetic (Psychological Attacks) Aka Spiritual Attack You Will Be Exposed to That Your Subsconcious Would Automatically Triggered Your Closeness to "God" That's Your Default Settings just to "Survived" Because African Charms Operate Exactly same as Telecommunications/Radio Frequencies Anywhere Everywhere... It's "Waveslengths" So....

He was there to Survive ... if Not... he would have been dead teytey ...

Once You are Configured into the Waves & Cursed, Depending on Your Own Repellants, You are Bound to Behave exactly how the Frequency were Coded....

That's why Atheism couldn't work in Africa Cuz Na Madness go Finished Your Case On You Hit A Strong Demonic Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.