Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man (52075 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by ovieigho(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Heroicvic(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
God help us all 🙏
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
In a couple of years I see a whole lotta Nigerians returning like this man. Of course they would have a 'voodoo' story to tell for their failure..on both worlds.
People are still making it in Nigeria (big figures) the same way we have people that were sleeping in flats in Lagos but now sleep in parking lots in extremely cold climates (after japa-ing).

7 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Evolutionism: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wetin con consign Us. Nonsense.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Solsix(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Things are happening
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by chijiokecosmos: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/i-returned-to-nigeria-homeless-after-30-years-in-uk-us-ondo-man/
Yoriba people eeh. It is either their yoriba people carry charm hold am or the man na total efulefu.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by TheFacelessMan: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Watched one video of his.... Can't put my finger on it, I just felt his story wasnt well put together.

There were just too many holes and apparent lies in his story. Seems he changes the story from audience to audience.

See, there was one other guy that graced the front page some months back, he had a sob story about going to jail in the US, the female interviewer even cried and gave him some money. A commenter mentioned that the guy has been using the format for years to scam people.

I see something similar here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Ultimaximum: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
What a pathetic story.

Life can be such a paradox.

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by FreeStuffsNG: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/i-returned-to-nigeria-homeless-after-30-years-in-uk-us-ondo-man/
Going through his comments, I didn't see anywhere he personally took responsibility for his poor choices and his oft-repeated selfish decisions he has used to ruin the lives of others and innocent people whose only mistake and misfortune is crossing path with him in their life. Yet he blamed everyone except himself. Typical loser's way of interpreting life's setbacks. Smh.

I know that, at least, someone must have warned him in his young days, to desist but he will ko eti kun to the genuine counsel and even suggest that those people warning him against his selfish lifestyle are only envious of him ni. He didn't even know when some of his siblings passed on. Smh.

He never finished his studies at UNILAG even when he had age, money and job on his side. He started with famed National bank but hardly settled before quitting to join Union Bank. He had barely spent a year in Union Bank before jetting out of Nigeria for unreasonable excuse to abandon a house, wife and children in Nigeria!

He got overseas and continued his life of indiscipline and at after 30 years still had nothing to show for it! He never finished even his marriage in the US, he abandoned them same way he abandoned the one he had in Nigeria before running overseas.

He has a penchant for never finishing anything he started in life! He lived an indisciplined life. The day he starts admitting his mistakes, genuinely beg for the forgiveness of innocent people he badly hurt and turn to living a disciplined life, he may recover.

There's a lot of his young version today in Nigeria, in the diaspora, here on Nairaland and out there, hey, that's your old age playing out before you so. You will end up like this man; lonely, unhappy,unfulfilled, indisciplined and broke!

Nothing beats self discipline and focus. Being the last born doesn't give you license to be selfish, irresponsible and insanely indisciplined.

He's the kind of people you must avoid their company in life, according to the Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power. Olorun je ki ale sanwa ju owuro lo. Check my signature for free stuffs!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by mystery22: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Know join emi Lokan non entity mumu gang
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
This man dey lie abeg. Uk didn’t replace your passport because they said you were careless. What kind of foolish lie is that 🙄

10 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by SUNNINO(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Household wickedness by family blood memebers.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Dollyak(f): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
This story does not add up imo. You can replace your british passport unlimited times if you have the funds. It's not like you are getting it for free.
The replacement cost is meant to be a deterrent for losing your passport

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Go meet your brother Tinubu

Yoruba Ronu
You no get SENSE. All of una for your family dey SENSELESS

3 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by CJStarz: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Yoruba people and their mentality!
A man developed a mental challenge in the US and all they could suggest and do was to bundle him down to Nigeria because it was a 'spiritual attack '.
Superstition full these people body wella

3 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Buharidgeneral: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
The country has been on a steady decline for a very very long time

What took you abroad?

Just the same reason many Nigerians leave today. The system in the country was bad and all my friends and I were seeking greener pastures. I left Nigeria for a better life.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by sureplug57: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Get train on the world of cybersecurity with IBM CYBERSECURITY Course on COURSERA! Dive into the intricacies of ethical hacking and learn how to safeguard systems against cyber threats.
This is the best digital skills and valued more than any course in our universities.

Interested write me on watsapp number @signature
Price: 4k
Note: i will do the subscription first before you credit me

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Lanre1st(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sorry, I hope desperate Japa syndrome can learn
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Pootle: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
omo them use naija remote draw this one com back undecided
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Kingrshd3: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
saddler:

This man left Nigeria in 1984 because Nigeria was bad and now he came back to 2023 when Nigeria is dead and buried grin grin

Omo this man go like suffer i swear.

Ọmọ 😂 i thought I was d only one that saw that paragraph that they are japaring then due to bad situation in Nigerian so what about now 😢😭
2023 under agbado
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by thesicilian: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol some people jus dey Japa no prospect or direction....

When we say Japa isn't for everybody they will come for our head the same way Nigeria isn't for everybody is the same way Japa isn't for everybody....

Buh we will keep wishing everybody that wants to Japa safe trip since people see Japa as one of the greatest achievements that can ever happen to someone....
But this man was prosperous in Nigeria and even abroad. Did you read the part he said he was going from US to Japan to import electronics? The guy was well to do.
What I don't understand is why he forgot his family in Nigeria and decided to get another family over there.

11 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Osgilliat(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Just as it is easy to make it in America so also it is easy to lose it all to the system, especially when you are the wise one.

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Thunderstorm22: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Immediately I saw the Headline I know where it will come from.

Omihanifa:

Very wicked people that hate progress.

2 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by daylae(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu
Didinrin
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by BreakingNews21: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Did I just read he sired 6 kids on two continents? Wondering if he also left some behind in the UK. 🤔 I won't say anything negative just wondering.

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by davidtemi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Check well they are doing u from that Ondo state. If atleast 10yrs in the UK u dnt have property abeg come back home. Confirm

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by cococandy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2023

Have you been able to take possession of the property? Or what happened to it?

When I was going to the UK, I called my siblings and I showed them all the documents of the house which I handed over to my Nigerian wife who I was living with, with two children at the time. In the presence of my siblings, after handing it over to her, she knelt in front of my brother and asked him to keep the house documents for us since he was a father figure in the family at the time. My wife gave it to my older brother and my other siblings also said that it was the best thing to do. I left for the UK after that time. I didn’t spend up to six months before my wife was kicked out of my Nigerian house, and it was sold. My wife ran to our village where my eldest son died after she was unable to pay N150 for his treatment as I was later told by my wife. She had to run to her village to take care of my second son who was barely four months old when I left Nigeria.

This woman ruined her own life and her kids by being a goody two shoes. SMH

Literally why I warn women against behaviors like this

You’re an adult. Why can’t you be in possession of the documents of your family property?

3 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Shalommy(f): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
See face like rotten shit. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by sallazlee(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu

Just for once think straight now.

2 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Mayeldah(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
His village people never left him, they made sure he became useless

Also the man seems not an organized person, person wey loose him passport twice may not be able to plan his life

30 years abroad wasted!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by cococandy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
thesicilian:

What I don't understand is why he forgot his family in Nigeria and decided to get another family over there.

He didn’t need any reason to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.