Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man (52076 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Okpollo: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
LagosG:
Someone said the brain drain of today will be the brain gain of tomorrow.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

80% of people wey dey Japa will be trapped in the system they are japaing to from debt. Even citizens of those countries are trapped in it too. This man's story get as e be so I won't comment directly on it.
Check out what he does for a living before you start saying nonsense . Brain drain is not used for unskilled immigrants , your man was a pastor . So he wasnt a brain drain . Brain is used on our home trained proffessionals leaving the country for better opportunity outside .
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by OLULAW: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is deep. Things can, and do, happen. That said, one major inconsistency in his narrative concerns his British citizenship. If he's truly a British citizen, he can surely have his passport replaced, even in Lagos.

One lesson to learn from this is that if as a British citizen, he helped his first wive and children to relocate to the UK and obtain their citizenship, they'll be in the UK (not in Nigeria struggling) to help him. He seemingly abandoned them, and now they are struggling with their own life and cant help him.
Wishing him all the best.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by MemoriesAndMe: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
The story was initially making sense, but when it suddenly turned to "I was abandoned at the psychiatric hospital", I stopped reading.
Lost UK passport, moved to the US, with which passport? Not every story is worth reading abeg.

May God be with him.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by id4sho(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Going through his comments, I didn't see anywhere he personally took responsibility for his poor choices and his oft-repeated selfish decisions he has used to ruin the lives of others and innocent people whose only mistake and misfortune is crossing path with him in their life. Yet he blamed everyone except himself. Typical loser's way of interpreting life's setbacks. Smh.

He never finished his studies at UNILAG even when he had age, money and job on his side. He started with famed National bank but hardly settled before quitting to join Union Bank. He had barely spent a year in Union Bank before jetting out of Nigeria for unreasonable excuse to abandon a house, wife and children in Nigeria!

He got overseas and continued his life of indiscipline and at after 30 years still had nothing to show for it! He never finished even his marriage in the US, he abandoned them same way he abandoned the one he had in Nigeria before running overseas.

He has a penchant for never finishing anything he started in life! He lived an indisciplined life. The day he starts admitting his mistakes, genuinely beg for the forgiveness of innocent people he badly hurt and turn to living a disciplined life, he may recover.

There's a lot of his young version in Nigeria,
diaspora, here on Nairaland and out there, that's your old age playing out before you so.

Nothing beats self discipline and focus. Being the last born doesn't give you license to be selfish, irresponsible and insanely indisciplined. Olorun je ki ale sanwa ju owuro lo. Check my signature for free stuffs!
His irresponsible lifestyle led him here
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by SirLakes: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
wink smiley
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by zoghys: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Go meet your brother Tinubu

Yoruba Ronu

u sound so stupid

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by AshawoFleeAids(f): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tales of an Ondo man cry
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by thesicilian: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
cococandy:

He didn’t need any reason to
True, my comment made it seem like there could even be any good reason to forget your family.
Family is the number one reason we suffer to become wealthy, especially the nuclear family.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by blamingthedevil: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu

You are very stupid and idiotic

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Quebec91(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
I tell you man
superlanny:
Cold world, its never too late to find some happiness, work, pray and hope for better opportunities. Not every Japa ends well.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Emperor5(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Very dumb man.... How can u Lost ur passport twice
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Quebec91(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
You valid bro 👍
LagosG:
Someone said the brain drain of today will be the brain gain of tomorrow.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

80% of people wey dey Japa will be trapped in the system they are japaing to from debt. Even citizens of those countries are trapped in it too. This man's story get as e be so I won't comment directly on it.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by id4sho(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
He's irresponsible and junky at some point. Littered children everywhere. American wife ran with her kids.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Kinghenry1315: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
There are holes in the story you didn't finish university you moved to union bank and you were able to build a house in Lagos of that time as a training banker with union bank you now left the house document to your elder brother you are abroad doing good yet couldn't send 150k for your son sickness you didn't invite your wife or son over after getting your citizenship your wife went to her village through out your 30 years abroad you didn't acquired any property only the building you have as a bank training the man is lying he may have family issues or spiritual problem but he left out some side for his own benefits so he didn't get the blame

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by eleniyan2020: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu
is it a most your candidate should win election!

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by RichAbujaGuy: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
thesicilian:

But this man was prosperous in Nigeria and even abroad. Did you read the part he said he was going from US to Japan to import electronics? The guy was well to do.
What I don't understand is why he forgot his family in Nigeria and decided to get another family over there.

Good points. Reminds me of table shaker Pastor Reno leaving his Nigerian family in the U.S. and starting another in the UK.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Mozegee: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu
Everything is not joke or about tribalism. Sometimes you learn from things like this and stop being stupid

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Fizalis(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Oga rally round and start a Youtube channel on "security" dealing on how to safeguard homes, offices etc. Your expertise is not a waste even though you are no longer in the field. Your credentials will speak for you sharply u mention them
"Season security officer in UK n US" Watch how popular you become again pass when u were overseas.

You can watch videos of celebritries and criticise respectfully their lapses in security etc and offer to train them or their guards, children on advanced security measures.

You tell stories of your encounters with criminals during your active years etc

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Azazyel: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nawa for this man o. You left your wife and children in Nigeria to suffer. You then went ahead to marry again abroad. grin instead of bringing your wife and kids to join you. Now I see where the problems came from

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by olawura18(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Black technology at work
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
This story Na super story

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by delishpot: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Very foolish man that followed the stupid "Your wife is not your blood" mantra these chewing gum males throw around.
You call all your family to show document then hand d it to your wife in front of them? You are very stupid indeed. You no remove one for her Incase.
When I learnt that family sometimes don't want the best for you years ago is the day I asked my sis to talk to one big woman friend of hers in civil service that I am job hunting. Na so this babe tell me say I no dey reason like who get sense. That my mates that are getting jobs, did anyone help them get the job? I was like wow. No vex. Thank God for where I am today.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by MRMRMR: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu
U need mental evaluation for aggravated bigotry.
Wetin concern Tinubu for japa of 1983 gone wrong ?

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Xtraterestial: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Story didn't add up.maybe he was deported.
Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by dhope: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
D4gmail1:
No insult meant, This alone says a lot why your life is the way it is. You live life as it comes.

Where’s your passport?

I misplaced it. I declared it missing and the British Government replaced it, but it went missing again. I went back for the passport and I was told that I was careless with the British property and that it wouldn’t be replaced for me.
You think say na by ordinary eye he dey lose British passport? Him village people dey pursue am no be small.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Starhearts: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu

What manner of reproductive cells bore you?
Where you cooked up from an emergency unequipped lab in Somalia?

You must win the award for idiot of the year 2023.

On a scale of 1-10, your intelligence level would be underrange.

Foolish boy, next time don't start mention people with insults.

Now run along Bingo.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by alizma: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ungrateful human being with low IQ, few minutes after you said a team of the Nigerian policemen took you to somewhere they believe you could get help and even one of them gave you 5k, you dare to, without any reservation, called the Nigerian police a corrupt system.

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Princewill1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
1. Not finishing your university education in Nigeria.

2. Didn't took possession of the documents of your property in Nigeria before japaing to UK.

3. Didn't took care of your Nigerian Wife and children when he japa-ed to the UK.

4. Lost your UK passport twice.

5. Not knowing the wayabout of your American wife and children in the US.

6. Can't even recall the names of your Children in the US.

7. Didn't have his name on anything in 3 countries; Nigeria, UK and US after spending nearly 80yrs in these countries.

The is a case of a disorganized man

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Segzy19: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sad sad story!

His brother, Williams Ibironke ruined him...

That's why sometimes it is risky to trust family members when you are abroad, especially when you are building or investing in some projects back home. They will want to take over that building, project or business, and not want you to return home to it... And if you are adamant to return, they attack you spiritually such that you run mad and forget about the project or never get yourself again... They Amy even kill you....

Again, another downside of japa to marry foreign ladies. Most of them won't hesitate to leave you in situations like this, as they don't understand stuffs like spiritual attacks from home. They will leave with your kids ...

I pray God helps this man. Otherwise, he may not even see his children again .. All efforts and years wasted

Sad story .

Life is Life...

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by porthouse7(f): 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Alphamarine:
Torrr

Yoruba Ronu
u never see airport in ur life

Re: I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man by Idaytesj29(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
D4gmail1:
No insult meant, This alone says a lot why your life is the way it is. You live life as it comes.

Where’s your passport?

I misplaced it. I declared it missing and the British Government replaced it, but it went missing again. I went back for the passport and I was told that I was careless with the British property and that it wouldn’t be replaced for me.

God bless you. That passport would have saved him now. He will just book ticket and move to the UK first before going to the US to reunite with his children

Also, he never took care of his Nigerian child and wife. Karma came for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51