Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner (66728 Views)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Love800(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
That is the bad tin about it.
But the goal is to get ur money with futuristic plans.
Gerrard59:

Thereby affecting his physical health, leisure time and mental health. That is not a good way to live life as someone who was a bank manager.

Anyway, fake post from the mendacious OP.

1 Like

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Love800(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
The laguague is in korean.
I cant get anything.

Just give an insight about the visa. I dont need too much explanation
Gerrard59:

https://us-visa.jp/visa/h1/
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
Love800:
Id there difference between civil service and public sector?
Civil service and public service are two similar concepts with a significant difference between them. Civil service is performed by a civil servant, a bureaucrat hired by the country’s government who works for the public sector. Public service, on the other hand, is performed by a public servant, a person appointed by a member of the government to serve the population and perform public duties1. The main difference between civil services and public services is that civil service is responsible for working in people's interest while public service tends to be something a group of people makes official to work over them for their interest.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Love800(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok.
But it is still confusing.

Ok let me ask dis. Is a worker who works in NNPC, a civil or public servant?
erico2k2:

Civil service and public service are two similar concepts with a significant difference between them. Civil service is performed by a civil servant, a bureaucrat hired by the country’s government who works for the public sector. Public service, on the other hand, is performed by a public servant, a person appointed by a member of the government to serve the population and perform public duties1. The main difference between civil services and public services is that civil service is responsible for working in people's interest while public service tends to be something a group of people makes official to work over them for their interest.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
Love800:
Ok.
But it is still confusing.

Ok let me ask dis. Is a worker who works in NNPC, a civil or public servant?
That would be left to how the Nigerian government defines its entity. That narrative I gave up there is true of a Nation where everything works
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Love800(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ok.
But can u just answer dis my question.
erico2k2:

That would be left to how the Nigerian government defines its entity. That narrative I gave up there is true of a Nation where everything works
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by erico2k2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Love800:
Ok.
But can u just answer dis my question.
I am an Engineer not an Economist, I have limited knowledge in them stuff so I think you should ask a civil servant in Nigeria, I live in England so my own Ideas might not be 100% compliant with the school of thought you guys own over there,
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by ariesbull: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2023
papyjaypaul:

People can live how they want. This guy could have dreamt of living a life like this. The problem with Nigerian education system is that every one concentrates on one thing. Today it is IT, tomorrow it is blogging. He has transferable skills from this profession alone because not everyone can climb 20 ft, stay up there despite bad weather, risk falling amidst others. Are you aware he can travel to Dubai and other cities to clean windows with his experience? He can travel to where he is paid more. This is why I laughed at the other guy saying that I am giving motivational speech. People don't like following their journey, they like noise. This job is one they fly people in to do and no be everything you go see online. Why some cooks de earn pass Iya Bose Canteen? Shey iya bose no fit cook sweet soup? Person wey de chop no go tell you which sauce he add for soup. Na secret sauxe.
are you done ?

Yet it is not an intellectual tasking job and it is low job
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by papyjaypaul: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2023
ariesbull:
are you done ?

Yet it is not an intellectual tasking job and it is low job
Congratulations to unlocking a new level of IQ.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Love800(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ok.
Tankz.
I appreciate
erico2k2:

I am an Engineer not an Economist, I have limited knowledge in them stuff so I think you should ask a civil servant in Nigeria, I live in England so my own Ideas might not be 100% compliant with the school of thought you guys own over there,
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Raphruler(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12
Same here oo,
Please call me on 07030871519 and lets talk.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Raphruler(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12
Please, is Ecosse pharmaceutical pre-employment real?
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Adolfnigeria: 11:19pm On Feb 28
@ehissi
Oh boi how far, i hope sey u still dey enjoy naira,.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement / Salary Package For Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.