Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner (66727 Views)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job / Access Bank Manager Seizes A Staff’s Phone - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Cromagnon: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2023
SensualMan:
Funny how 80% of those Japaa'ing as u guys term it in Nigeria are all yoruba people grin

Only Yoruba have the education to japa
Not Ibo

On the other hand, this Bola mandate seems to be favouring the Igbos and every Igbo man is cashing out, spending money like water in the Bola Administration.

How many of una dey see money like water
No be inside go slow and under bridge your ppl dey live?

My question is: Does it mean this Administration is not favouring the yoruba clownish tribe?

Has Bola turned his back on his people?

How come the people that were supposed to be taught severe lessons are the head teachers now?

Questions wey no geti answer.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by ireneony(f): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
He will eventually become a bank manager in the UK or something else. IF he can become a bank manager in NIgeria he has the sense and drive to succeed anywhere. Also, he may be getting paid more as a window cleaner and the UK doesn't have a culture of being ashamed of your work like Nigeria
it will never happen. Some of you people that live in Nigeria are so gullible. Let me stop talking because you will never understand.

1 Like

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Hardebayo(m): 2:03am On Dec 17, 2023
It's a professional job
id4sho:
Very risky job but the pay go loud tongue

Na truck driving I go do if I enter Yankee

I know someone saving $1.5k monthly. He's jobs is a low level job

1 Like

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Ashirioluwa: 2:10am On Dec 17, 2023
Nollywood story line
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by santaclaws: 2:11am On Dec 17, 2023
poseidon12:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. A former Bank Manager in Nigeria will start with a menial job.

And you obviously know what you're saying as Poseidon the "god" of the sea abi? 🤥

Bank manager na your mate? Stay there and keep believing a bank manager would leave his job without making proper arrangements... You think they're paupers who hustled to pay for visa and ticket. 😂😂😂
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by gotousa2013: 2:40am On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Soft life to hard life.

I guess when he got there and saw the pile of bills staring him in the face he had no choice but to grab the next available job.

If you are gainfully employed in naija, you don't need to japa. Japa is for someone who has no hope of ever getting a job in Nigeria. He'll appreciate any kind of job he finds there.

Who no go no go know.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Tzar(m): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2023
If he is happy on his new job, that is an excellent move.
Nigerians don’t understand job fulfillment… they all follow the herd mentality.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by habakukjss3: 4:06am On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=TOPCRUISE post=127514381]Depends on the pay and future oriented goals pertaining to himself and kids.

Average Bank manager salary in Nigeria: N11,000,000/ annum.
Average skyscraper salary in UK: £25000 to £27,304/annum. Or N30,000,000 to N35,000,000

Do the maths.

You also failed to mention that an average UK rent per annum is £9,600 yearly. I.e about £800 monthly.

You also failed to mention their high tax rate .

I beg we do a wholistic comparison when doing analysis.

Though, I respect anyone's choice, besides
they are many more advantages of staying abroad outside financial edge.

1 Like

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:27am On Dec 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Depends on the pay and future oriented goals pertaining to himself and kids.

Average skyscraper salary in UK: £25000 to £27,304/annum. Or N30,000,000 to N35,000,000

Do the maths.

Wrong comparison

You should be looking at the savings of both categories at the end of the month or year.

1 Like

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by lanre316: 5:16am On Dec 17, 2023
bolabizzle:
Just got word from a friend about someone who made the move from being a bank manager in Nigeria to working as a skyscraper cleaner in the UK. 😕

Smart move or not?

My Regional Manager at a new generation Nigerian bank where I work relocated to Canada to work as post office clerk, just a clerk, not even supervisor or any senior position. On top that, he complains that he spent most of the salary to pay rent and utility bills. Na the oga of my oga that senior my oga be that o. He sold everything he has to take his family of 5 to Canada.

I have always maintained my position that if I make my money here, I will never relocate. I can only travel there for holidays and flex. I pray God bless me with multimillion dollars level of success in my own fatherland. I have no intention to be a glorified servant in another man's land.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Odibembem: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Nazgul:
The question you should be asking is how much does a bank manager earn in Nigeria?

If you must know, no bank in Nigeria pays their branch managers up to N1m. On an average, they earn between 500-600k. (That's about $600 not pounds o)

A skyscraper window cleaner in the UK earns about £23,000. With that amount, you can live comfortably in the UK.

Aside the risks involved in the job, I won't say he made a bad choice.

Oga say what u know. Branch manager is a title, what matters is your grade. U can be an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or full Manager. On d average Assistant Managers in a top bank earns N1.1m net monthly. Full managers can earn N1.7m in d least. That's not adding leave allowance which can be 800k. Now to d person earning 23k pounds in d UK, that's less than 2k monthly. Rent alone is 800 pounds for a small apartment. Power utilities will consume 300 pounds. U have road tax for ur car which can be 200 pounds. U have vehicle insurance, driver's licence, council tax monthly, these are not small amounts at d end u don't have have 500 pounds as disposable income. And what will that buy in d UK economy? U are barely managing to survive. The least Nigerian manager takes home his N1.1m, his rent is per annum if he doesn't already have a house and even if it's in Lagos that he pays like N1m, that's about 100k per month. He has no other tax to pay cos PAYEE is taken net, his vehicle and insurance are tiny,d guy is a big boy by any standard. He has NHIS to cover health care for hiimself, wife and 4 kids max. Pls don't even compare as cost of living is far lower in Nigeria. Only problem is harassment and pressure at d work place which can be devastating. That's all, don't be deceived. Nigerian bankers earn well. I spent a long time in that industry

2 Likes

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Gerrard59(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2023
MSN1:

How do you guys do your comparism?.
what is the percentage of pipo working in your Mc kinsey whatever?
U for talk NNPC or SHEVRON make i know say u sabi compare, because u don't know the meaning of hi

Bro. a bank manager is a boy to casual workers abroad.
Or are u using the eye of Fraudulent managers, balling on pipos money?.

With that, I see you don't know what it means to be a bank manager in Nigeria.

We agree to disagree.

Odibembem:

Oga say what u know. Branch manager is a title, what matters is your grade. U can be an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or full Manager. On d average Assistant Managers in a top bank earns N1.1m net monthly. Full managers can earn N1.7m in d least. That's not adding leave allowance which can be 800k. Now to d person earning 23k pounds in d UK, that's less than 2k monthly. Rent alone is 800 pounds for a small apartment. Power utilities will consume 300 pounds. U have road tax for ur car which can be 200 pounds. U have vehicle insurance, driver's licence, council tax monthly, these are not small amounts at d end u don't have have 500 pounds as disposable income. And what will that buy in d UK economy? U are barely managing to survive. The least Nigerian manager takes home his N1.1m, his rent is per annum if he doesn't already have a house and even if it's in Lagos that he pays like N1m, that's about 100k per month. He has no other tax to pay cos PAYEE is taken net, his vehicle and insurance are tiny,d guy is a big boy by any standard. He has NHIS to cover health care for hiimself, wife and 4 kids max. Pls don't even compare as cost of living is far lower in Nigeria. Only problem is harassment and pressure at d work place which can be devastating. That's all, don't be deceived. Nigerian bankers earn well. I spent a long time in that industry

MSN1,

Those are the people you term "causal workers".
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Ofadaman:

But did you count the 1000s of others doing much more better than they were in Nigeria, you left the 95% who are having a better life and focused on the 5% that are struggling , to add a thing or two to this, most workers earn more over there, a bank manager may earn at most 750k -1m, with this sky scrapper job be may be going home with as much as 5-6k pounds per month

Story! No be only 5-6k pounds per month
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Winnin009: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2023
ehissi:

This is the problem with some Nigerians, you assess ones income overseas based on the value of the money in your own country.

Is he living in Nigeria or living in the UK? Will he spend his income based on the cost of living in Nigeria in Naira or the cost of living in the UK in British pounds?

If I want to follow your argument in reverse, inside that same UK so, to buy raw akpu (Fufu) whey no big reach anywhere, is £2, which is #3,130 compared to #100 in Nigeria, e make sense abi?

£23,000 a year is just £1,917 pounds a month, how much is food, how much is house rent, furniture, fittings and electronics? How much is phone and phone bills? Car note and fuel? TV license? Gas for cooking and heat in winter? Clothes nko? NHS/Health care cost nko?

Based on current income tax system, personal allowance (which is annual income that isnt subject to any income tax) is set at a threshhold of £12,570. Anything above this to £50,270, the excess is subject to a 20% deductible income tax.

So by simple maths
£23,000 - £12,570 = £10,430.

20% of £10,430 is £2,086, so his annual income tax out of that £23,000 a year is £2,086. Which means his annual income after they deduct income tax is £20,914. That is £1,742 a month......

We have not deducted NHS and other deductible taxes from that £1,742, we haven't touched on your personal bills and utilities......

Anybody, earning £1,917 monthly before taxes is considered low income, anybody that earns £1,917 monthly before taxes that supports a family is considered poor in the UK!!

At #6,000,000 a year in Nigeria Sir, you are not poor. If they paid you that #6,000,000 here in a year, you are more than capable to live a comfortable life, dress well, buy a good used car, raise a family, send your kids to reasonably good schools and if you manage money well, build a house in one remote area to retire to as a pensioneer.

Try and achieve the same feat in the UK on £23,000 a year and see whether you no go jam rock!

You’re still saying nonsense. Lol. So after he pays taxes; he still have well over 20m to himself. His tax covers healthcare care(which is one of the best in the world, you can see your leaders flying there daily) and education which is still one of the best j the world.

When you calculated taxes and still said he still has to pay for healthcare, it was obvious you don’t know what you’re saying. A simple google search will save you from that ignorance. (Unless he wants to pay privately for health insurance)

You must have really low standards to think one can live comfortably with 500k monthly with family of four and paying school fees, healthcare, light, gen and feeding.

You highlighted the cost of food like akpu is the only food there. It’s common knowledge that food isn’t a luxury there like it is here but you can believe what you want.

Just don’t come with phony stats like you’re talking to some uninformed individual like yourself.

He say na access to better clothes; lol. See your reasoning. Lol. What you call better clothes here are cheap clothes there. You’re still making no point. I’m not sure you have anyone abroad and if you do then stop talking to them. They clearly don’t like you.

Build one house in one remote area after saving all your life as a bank manager; like I said, you have low standards. Lol.

This uk guy with 20m to spare will live a more comfortable and fulfilling life lol. In five years, he’s already building his first house while you’re still saving up your 500k that loses value with each passing day. When he comes back home, because of his diligence to work and the way the system reward works, the bank manage will trip over his laces to please the window cleaner.

Let’s not even talk about the kids; from an intellectual standpoint, they won’t even be mates. Do you think the bank manager can afford the latest gadgets for his kids when they want? I can tell you for free that he cat try that on a 500k salary. I’m sure you know that garbage disposal guys can literally afford to get their kids the best of gadgets.

You talking about a car; 😂😂😂
The manager would have to save to buy a car of his own (unless of course the bank gives him an office car) and will only be able to do that after years but with the window cleaner job, the uk guy can get a car after about 6 months or less of work.

Please, the difference is basically light and day.

Also note this; someone making that money in the UK might be in the below average income family in the uk but definitely not by world standards but the bank manager isn’t even exactly comfortable in Nigeria and across the globe, he is downright poor! That’s $500/month you’re justifying!
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by emperor4love(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

No I'm not blind. How much is 700 dollars in naira compared to a manager's salary in Nigeria?

You obviously know nothing about banking in Nigeria if you are celebrating 700 dollars per month as good pay
how much is it and which bank manager make such amount after such expense in Nigeria....oga go rest no get time pls
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by erumena(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
At least he falls sick he'll get a benefitting health care

What benefiting healthcare, let them be deceiving you!!!
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Iamzik: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2023
emperor4love:
how much is it and which bank manager make such amount after such expense in Nigeria....oga go rest no get time pls

You need exposure to cure this your poverty and scarcity mentality.
Managers are well paid and I don't need to argue about it. It's a fact
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Awaja(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Na benin witch en be .
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Edusouls(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
oyibo ass lickers, what are u still doing in Nigeria, go there nahh and start cleaning skyscrapers
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by EbizNazy(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Oga talk wetn you Know just 6-8yrs in the bank can get you a half a million salary not to talk of a manager
Nazgul:
The question you should be asking is how much does a bank manager earn in Nigeria?

If you must know, no bank in Nigeria pays their branch managers up to N1m. On an average, they earn between 500-600k. (That's about $600 not pounds o)

A skyscraper window cleaner in the UK earns about £23,000. With that amount, you can live comfortably in the UK.

Aside the risks involved in the job, I won't say he made a bad choice.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Neddyogu(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:

Would he have insurance to cover it? Or u think anyone can just walk in and get quality healthcare?
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by deenee: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2023
coleon:

Many of you just say rubish online out of ignorance. A manager in most new generation banks earn between 2-3m net in this Nigeria monthly, and you think that one is not ok by Nigerian standard.
Even if you make that amount monthly by doing menial jobs abroad,the bills you will pay will make you have nothing left.

Leave the ignorant people to continue to be mental slaves.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by MSN1(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

With that, I see you don't know what it means to be a bank manager in Nigeria.

We agree to disagree.

MSN1,

Those are the people you term "causal workers".
You guys are funny.
What type of comfortable house that befits a manager, goes for 100k in Lagos?.
Casual workers in yanky have access to good life and high standard of living, I bet the Nigerain mentality of having a fat
bank account without even access to basic standard of living, is what you guys call enjoyment?.

Having millions in acct. that little sickness without prompt attention could take away, is better life to you?.
I doubt you know what it means to raise your children in a first world country, that is better than leaving 10billion naira behind for them!.

In this modern dispensation that even little celebrities are giving their children a reasonable citizenship, you guys are still arguing blindly.
TIME IS COMING TO TEACH U GUYS SHA, JUST REMEMBER TO SAVE THE MEMORY.

Sir, i rather be a SLAVE in another man's house and enjoy my life than being a SLAVE in my father's house, without access to basic things i need.

OUTSIDE THE POLITICAL CLASS OR FEW PERCENT OF HIGHLY CONNECTED TO THE ELITES; WE OTHERS ARE ALL SLAVES IN OUR HOMELAND, SO PICK THE TYPE OF SLAVE YOU DESIRE FROM THE ONES I MENTIONED ABOVE.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by ehissi(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Winnin009:

You’re still saying nonsense. Lol. So after he pays taxes; he still have well over 20m to himself. His tax covers healthcare care(which is one of the best in the world, you can see your leaders flying there daily) and education which is still one of the best j the world.

When you calculated taxes and still said he still has to pay for healthcare, it was obvious you don’t know what you’re saying. A simple google search will save you from that ignorance. (Unless he wants to pay privately for health insurance)

You must have really low standards to think one can live comfortably with 500k monthly with family of four and paying school fees, healthcare, light, gen and feeding.

You highlighted the cost of food like akpu is the only food there. It’s common knowledge that food isn’t a luxury there like it is here but you can believe what you want.

Just don’t come with phony stats like you’re talking to some uninformed individual like yourself.

He say na access to better clothes; lol. See your reasoning. Lol. What you call better clothes here are cheap clothes there. You’re still making no point. I’m not sure you have anyone abroad and if you do then stop talking to them. They clearly don’t like you.

Build one house in one remote area after saving all your life as a bank manager; like I said, you have low standards. Lol.

This uk guy with 20m to spare will live a more comfortable and fulfilling life lol. In five years, he’s already building his first house while you’re still saving up your 500k that loses value with each passing day. When he comes back home, because of his diligence to work and the way the system reward works, the bank manage will trip over his laces to please the window cleaner.

Let’s not even talk about the kids; from an intellectual standpoint, they won’t even be mates. Do you think the bank manager can afford the latest gadgets for his kids when they want? I can tell you for free that he cat try that on a 500k salary. I’m sure you know that garbage disposal guys can literally afford to get their kids the best of gadgets.

You talking about a car; 😂😂😂
The manager would have to save to buy a car of his own (unless of course the bank gives him an office car) and will only be able to do that after years but with the window cleaner job, the uk guy can get a car after about 6 months or less of work.

Please, the difference is basically light and day.

Also note this; someone making that money in the UK might be in the below average income family in the uk but definitely not by world standards but the bank manager isn’t even exactly comfortable in Nigeria and across the globe, he is downright poor! That’s $500/month you’re justifying!

Well I guess you are well informed and I am not? undecided

Let me understand something....

I said his take home pay after income tax deductibles is £20k+, you say that is still #20million, as though he will live in Naira based on cost of living in Nigeria in Naira or live pounds based on cost of living in the uk, okay.

You said someone earning £1,917 will build his first house in the UK within 5yrs (not mortgage ooh, not buy, build his first house in the UK), please bless us with your wisdom and tell us parts of the UK where someone who earns £1917 pounds a month will be able to build his own house within 5yrs. How much do you think it costs to buy a house in the UK, let alone build one?

Also you said a window cleaner of high rise buildings in the UK may be below average income based on UK standards but not world standards, but the Bank manager in Nigeria, earning #500,000 a month, based on all standards across the globe is poor? grin

Also you said, a bank manager will have to save for many years before he can afford to buy a car, but a window cleaner of high rise buildings will be able to afford a car is 6 months or less ? grin

Well dem don first talk am say na only 3 people you no fit advise for this life.

People whey newly join APC! People whey fall in love and people whey never enter UK! grin
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by emperor4love(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

You need exposure to cure this your poverty and scarcity mentality.
Managers are well paid and I don't need to argue about it. It's a fact
de play oga
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Clinghton: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
If the pay is OK am down.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Hotfreezing: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
See paupers and mentally barren fools who don't even know what Mckinsey means analysing Bank Mgrs' salaries. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by patorial(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Depends on the pay and future oriented goals pertaining to himself and kids.

Do the maths.

I just find it funny when you people do this rate conversion thing. Will the cleaner be working from Nigeria?

What you should be stateting is whether £27k/annum is sustainable or not.

Doing rate conversion as if the cleaner will pay house rent in Naira or even buy things in Naira.

1 Like

Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Fredoh(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2023
matify83:
If that former manager will want you to "off the mic" when it comes to what he does abroad, their-in lies the true answer.

The truth is that considering the dollar to naira exchange, the pay out there is huge but because you are spending it in their economy, your rat race just begun!

True!!
He may earn more than being a bank manager, but he’s gonna spend it on their land. Which will still make him not so comfortable.

The best in my opinion is to earn that kinda dollars in 🇳🇬 which is difficult.
I wish him well, assuming the story is true‼️
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Winnin009: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2023
ehissi:

Well I guess you are well informed and I am not? undecided

Let me understand something....

I said his take home pay after income tax deductibles is £20k+, you say that is still #20million, as though he will live in Naira based on cost of living in Nigeria in Naira or live pounds based on cost of living in the uk, okay.

You said someone earning £1,917 will build his first house in the UK within 5yrs (not mortgage ooh, not buy, build his first house in the UK), please bless us with your wisdom and tell us parts of the UK where someone who earns £1917 pounds a month will be able to build his own house within 5yrs. How much do you think it costs to buy a house in the UK, let alone build one?

Also you said a window cleaner of high rise buildings in the UK may be below average income based on UK standards but not world standards, but the Bank manager in Nigeria, earning #500,000 a month, based on all standards across the globe is poor? grin

Also you said, a bank manager will have to save for many years before he can afford to buy a car, but a window cleaner of high rise buildings will be able to afford a car is 6 months or less ? grin

Well dem don first talk am say na only 3 people you no fit advise for this life.

People whey newly join APC! People whey fall in love and people whey never enter UK! grin

Of course I’ll make the conversation to Naira. Why not?

And if you genuinely think a bank manager that’s making 500$/month isn’t considered poor around the globe then we shouldn’t even be having this convo.
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by DavSagacity(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2023
erico2k2:

The kind of health care our president that year refuse to allow to check his ear?? is that the one you are talking about, or you got another one
Stop being sarcastic. Are u saying there no qualified health professional scattered around the country. I know your type.
Ire Oooo
Re: Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner by Ofadaman(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Story! No be only 5-6k pounds per month

If e easy go earn am for naija,
Only 5-6k pounds as if you dey earn reach 400 pounds per month got naija here. Get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement / Salary Package For Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.