Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing (29369 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by stasius: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Women have problems ooh.

Why will you give someone another person's child?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
GreenCovering:
The vasectomy guy was literally murdered whilst being alive.
After giving him kids that were not his, the wife convinced him to get a vasectomy and he did.
Brutal!!!
sad
Read the strory again. The doctor didn't say he had done it. If he had, he had been murdered like you you suggested.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Chukwunonso1: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin grin....this is hilarious...marry whom u can trust and you can only trust anyone who has genuine fear of God to avoid stories that touches the heart

So you think all those people married out of trust abi?
Their trust were simply betrayed...

You can even trust the wrong person o.

This has nothing to do with trust or fear of God. Trust and fear of God can and has been faked.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by spiSeyi: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin grin....this is hilarious...marry whom u can trust and you can only trust anyone who has genuine fear of God to avoid stories that touches the heart
Trust nobody man undecided just do DNA before the baby shower if you have the money so that you won't raise a b*stard undecided
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Fryx: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Namaster:
Paternity fraud should be treated like a criminal offence.

Wicked women are making men pay to raise bastards. That's terrible in the current economic situation.

According to SmartDNA, 25% of men in Nigeria are raising bastards.

More than, I trust.

Men Mumu for this part of the world.

Some will even know their wife is a slut but keep enduring.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
stasius:
Women have problems ooh.

Men have problems ó. Why do you sleep with a woman who is not validly married to you?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by matm: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Only a woman knows the real father of her child said our fore-fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Gerrard59(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
GboyegaD:

On what statistics was this result established? It is generalization. Don't be filled by such.

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7838620/over-25-tested-men-nigeria

Roughly 1 in 4. Turns out to be 25%. Areafada2, a Nairalander, has been preaching this for eons.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seguno2: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:
How old are you?

Old enough to not ask for thunder to fire people.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Orlu13: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

No worry . You go dey run everyday dey go DNA lab till you grow grey. Hehehehehe 🤣 😂 😂

Thank God in my place we can detect a cheating woman from miles away, so non of those shit is my biz....but I am 100% sure u are never gonna get married

u gonna grow old alone and die and strangers are gonna walk on ur corpse..anu
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Thundafireseun: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
seguno2:

Old enough to not ask for thunder to fire people.

okay
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by frankoben(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Dotmanq: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
DNA to the rescue. I just wish government makes it free, then we'll know how many people will still remain as couples.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Jewessgratitud3: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Orlu13:

Thank God in my place we can detect a cheating woman from miles away, so non of those shit is my biz....but[b] I am[/b] 100% sure im never gonna get married

Im gonna grow old alone and die and strangers are gonna walk on my corpse..anu
Fixed

May all you have said here return back to you in Jesus.
Amen.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Fryx: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Galaticos444:
Pls never u underestimate d significant of body count while dating Ur partner especially when u are dating a lady.a lady with more than 30 body counts can't and I repeat can't b loyal to jst one dick

More than 1.

Infact, if she is not a virgin.

I’ve got this girl that I am not actually dating officially. But she is my very close friend and hope that we get married some day.

Infact, she knows I have no babe, and she have refused to mention anyone to me as her own babe. However, whenever we fight, she will start posting how her boyfriend is maltreating her bla bla bla (that’s me).

She also did some diabolical stuff to keep me interested in her.

Anyway, since I am too busy to start courting, and since she already know my nature and accepted me like that, I decided to just hope on her. Moreover, she is a virgin.

I can’t vouch 100% for her virginity because I have refused to confirm it myself. Reason being that she still plan to go to school, and I have swore never to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

But, I am sure she would have mistakenly blurted it out that she is not a virgin and I can do my worst during some of our arguments. She is not the type that likes manipulating people for long. Although she is good at it, but she will reveal her tactics if you hurt her. (I hurt her a lot)

So, we parted for a while, and when I noticed she is worried that I will find some one better than her, I assured her that she don’t need to worry, I will marry her if she remains a virgin.

She got angry at that statement saying I am not a virgin and I don’t have the right to ask her that.

While that’s true, but I am not a womanizer either. I am a guy, and it will be foolish for me to remain celibate for ever. Guys genitals are not covered with leather, and that’s a thing.

Anyway, I insisted. And she was frustrated. But she kept insisting she is a virgin. And I plan to confirm it myself, without waiting for marriage.

What baffles me is that she said I don’t know how marriage works. I should ask those older than me. I believe she is referring to the infidelity in marriage and how those older than me just ignore it.

But heaven knows a woman sleeping with another man when she is supposed to be mine is a dishonor to my name. And that is a sin I can never forgive.

My plan is to confirm her virginity and get a kid or two from her. And if she so much crave freedom, and believe I don’t know how marriage works, she is free to leave. But a woman dishonoring me when she is mine is a sin I can never forgive.

And that’s the thought of a woman that have managed to keep her virginity to marriageable age. Now, consider the thought of those that have slept with someone else in the past.

Although I think she is only angry with me because she usually see girls visiting me, and believed they must be my mistress. Anyway, I will find out with time.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by VULCAN(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
What an empty and thoughtless conclusion.

Can you show us the test used to confirm who has the fear Of God?

If pastors can father children with their married lovers and pastor's wives can die in a hotel room with their lover (as happened recently in Nigeria)...

Then how do we identify who has the fear of God.

Some peeps just regurgitate things without thinking

Kingpele:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Roboto11: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Who wan read this epistles?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by VULCAN(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
What a foolish response.

We should blame men for allowing their married girlfriend pass off their kids as the husbands own.

Is your logical centre still functioning?

Is this how you avoid responsibility by striving to find someone else to blame?

Like Nedu's ex openly said in an interview that Nedu assumed the child was his, she claimed she never told him that.

Mtscheww

seunayantokun:

Blaming women alone is not right. After all, a sexually dishonest woman does the business with a man or some men. Blame men who care less destroying lives just for their sexual gratifications too.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by VULCAN(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Keep fooling yourself.

How many DNA clinics are in the entire North outside Abuja?

Ignorance is bliss

Aboki99:
This is a southern Nigerian problem because of their blind embrace of secular-liberal Western values. You made your bed. Lie on it.

Northern Nigeria does better on this stat, at least.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by CJStarz: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
greenie77:

Paternity fraud has been in existence for many centuries, remember the case of King David who impregnated another man's wife and wanted the woman to pin the pregnancy on her husband by having sex with the husband but the husband head strong, David finally had that man positioned to be killed in war...no be today e start! wink wink wink
And God dealt with David wella for that wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Maynman: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
ItisWell22:

Nothing wrong at all. 🙌

Problem is, they’re beginning to make it sound like paternity fraud is a very regular thing; breeding distrust in homes.

Women who pull such games, are always glaring, but the men choose to ignore and come to cry like every other woman out here is like that.
Quite unfair. 😢
Yes, paternity fraud is a very regular thing and a menace especially in Nigeria, didn't you READ all the Testimonies by the OP?
If DNA is breeding distrust at home, then it's a good thing, the distrust was already there and with DNA, the distrust will be put to rest once and for all, in fact it will make them more trustworthy to each other.

Are we still gonna blame the victim for not choosing rightly?
Those that their husband beat them, should we also blame the victims?
Women that are raped, should we find excuses to blame the victims?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/nigeria-ranks-2nd-highest-in-paternity-fraud-in-the-world/amp/

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Lemos14: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
kestolove95:
wia you come keep anambra?

I dont know brother. But you see imo, those ones are a special breed of promiscuous ladies.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
A well researched piece.👍
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Las las you all will still get married to us.
Shut up
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by jojothaiv(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
To show how much a thing the issue of paternity fraud is, the OP had to take his time to write a long letter to the heavy ears of those who wouldn't bother to listen.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by ARmanx(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
As a Man U must know the modern woman is your enemy!!!! And never hesitate to use her for what she is lower than a rag use her to masterbait do not ever commit to her she only seeks destruction of male only woman worthy of commitment is the traditional ones
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Aboki99(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
VULCAN:
Keep fooling yourself.

How many DNA clinics are in the entire North outside Abuja?

Ignorance is bliss

Because there is no need for them. Your blind adoption of oyibo lifestyles is to blame though. Southern Nigeria has no morals and values, you jettison all your indigenous wisdom in favour of Oyibos and this is where it lands u. I was in lagos and saw what primary school kids were doing.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Truthsbitter: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
seunayantokun:

Men have problems ó. Why do you sleep with a woman who is not validly married to you?

They are talking about lying about who the father of a child is......

Give to the father of the child his child period....

Attend to the issue at hand and keep your sexual morals to yourself. Fornication no be crime, adultery no be crime, paternity fraud is.

What this have to do with validity of marriage?
Na only married people dey born?
Na all married men dey sleep outside?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by alphaNomega: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
greenie77:

Paternity fraud has been in existence for many centuries, remember the case of King David who impregnated another man's wife and wanted the woman to pin the pregnancy on her husband by having sex with the husband but the husband head strong, David finally had that man positioned to be killed in war...no be today e start! wink wink wink

the christian god endorses paternity fraud. even the so-called carpenter was not the biological father of his child.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by alphaNomega: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Fryx:

More than 1.

Infact, if she is not a virgin.

I’ve got this girl that I am not actually dating officially. But she is my very close friend and hope that we get married some day.

Infact, she knows I have no babe, and she have refused to mention anyone to me as her own babe. However, whenever we fight, she will start posting how her boyfriend is maltreating her bla bla bla (that’s me).

She also did some diabolical stuff to keep me interested in her.

Anyway, since I am too busy to start courting, and since she already know my nature and accepted me like that, I decided to just hope on her. Moreover, she is a virgin.

I can’t vouch 100% for her virginity because I have refused to confirm it myself. Reason being that she still plan to go to school, and I have swore never to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

But, I am sure she would have mistakenly blurted it out that she is not a virgin and I can do my worst during some of our arguments. She is not the type that likes manipulating people for long. Although she is good at it, but she will reveal her tactics if you hurt her. (I hurt her a lot)

So, we parted for a while, and when I noticed she is worried that I will find some one better than her, I assured her that she don’t need to worry, I will marry her if she remains a virgin.

She got angry at that statement saying I am not a virgin and I don’t have the right to ask her that.

While that’s true, but I am not a womanizer either. I am a guy, and it will be foolish for me to remain celibate for ever. Guys genitals are not covered with leather, and that’s a thing.

Anyway, I insisted. And she was frustrated. But she kept insisting she is a virgin. And I plan to confirm it myself, without waiting for marriage.

What baffles me is that she said I don’t know how marriage works. I should ask those older than me. I believe she is referring to the infidelity in marriage and how those older than me just ignore it.

But heaven knows a woman sleeping with another man when she is supposed to be mine is a dishonor to my name. And that is a sin I can never forgive.

My plan is to confirm her virginity and get a kid or two from her. And if she so much crave freedom, and believe I don’t know how marriage works, she is free to leave. But a woman dishonoring me when she is mine is a sin I can never forgive.

And that’s the thought of a woman that have managed to keep her virginity to marriageable age. Now, consider the thought of those that have slept with someone else in the past.

Although I think she is only angry with me because she usually see girls visiting me, and believed they must be my mistress. Anyway, I will find out with time.

bros, no be to come nairaland to write loong story. I hope you have enough money to support this life you want to live. if you are a poor man, calm down .
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by alphaNomega: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
stasius:
Women have problems ooh.

because women are not wired to love their husbands
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by PHAYOL81: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Let me simply reiterate again: 85% of all first children are not the biological children of the supposed father. Know this and know peace of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Called Me A Vagabond / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.