Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing (29389 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Women be like maybe the child was swapped at birth. Dem swap 4 kids?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by GboyegaD(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Namaster:
Paternity fraud should be treated like a criminal offence.

Wicked women are making men pay to raise bastards. That's terrible in the current economic situation.

According to SmartDNA, 25% of men in Nigeria are raising bastards.

On what statistics was this result established? It is generalization. Don't be filled by such.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by livebullet(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kingpele:
grin grin grin....this is hilarious...marry whom u can trust and you can only trust anyone who has genuine fear of God to avoid stories that touches the heart

Whom you can trust is not a guarantee of the trusted person's character. Don't trust like a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by tnerro1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ok be honest, how many of you read it to the end?😁

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by livebullet(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
DNA TESTS SHOULD BE PART OF POST-NATAL PRACTICE IN HOSPITALS, IT SHOULD BE CONDUCTED BEFORE THE DRAFTING OF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
until that is done, Men will continue to be fooled, till Jesus comes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by MightySparrow: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Since nobody comes to my house to contend with me about any children, I would not conduct any nonsense DNA test on nobody. Even if I found out I will take the children as adopted and live my life without any headache.

I don't trust any woman including my mother.
What if I am another man's child myself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Aboki99(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is a southern Nigerian problem because of their blind embrace of secular-liberal Western values. You made your bed. Lie on it.

Northern Nigeria does better on this stat, at least.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Jewessgratitud3: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Make we hear word o.

When all of you decide to subscribe to premarital sex and are nodding your heads like agama lizard when she agreed to sleep with you before marriage, you didn't know shes a community tool and will easily give to other men who ask her. You come here now shouting DNA, justice for Judge. abeg make we hear word o.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Basicend: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Its a serious case in Nigeria. . I know what my raw eyes saw with many married ladies in my place of work. . it's extremly crazy.

I had to zero my mind now concerning my woman. . I wont deceive myself. Hmm.

Nigerian ladies fall like a park of flakes to any quite good looking and financially potent young man easily. . so sad reality.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Basicend: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Matchewww. Let the women breathe. Enough of all these DNA nonsense

Marry this type at your own peril sad undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=FireUpNow post=127514252][/quote]

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by kestolove95(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lemos14:

Imo state in particular
wia you come keep anambra?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Maynman: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
ItisWell22:
Marketing strategy for ndi DNA companies. 🀐

My thought exactly.

There's nothing wrong in marketing your service, especially the ones that exposes fraud πŸ˜‰

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Maynman: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Las las you all will still get married to us.
For what use?
You can't love someone you don't trust.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Make we hear word o.

When all of you decide to subscribe to premarital sex and are nodding your heads like agama lizard when she agreed to sleep with you before marriage, you didn't know shes a community tool and that will easily give to other men who ask her. You come here now shouting DNA, justice for Judge. abeg make we hear word o.

Correct. Yeah, they started frivolous sexual life with premarital sex but are now crying out . Sebi them think say them smart pass God? Them go cry taya.
Adultery is a sin, fornication is evil but they won't listen. Sugar mummy, sugar daddy, aristo, bestie, etc. Sin ruins those who commit it. Know that and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Babawee: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
seunayantokun:

In that case, get N150,000 and get a DNA confirmation.

where in Lagos does it cost this price
the testing centre
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Babawee: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
seunayantokun:

Correct. Yeah, they started frivolous sexual life with premarital sex but are now crying out . Sebi them think say them smart pass God? Them go cry taya.

inside marriage some women cheats...
that's not a yardstick

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by GreenCovering: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
The vasectomy guy was literally murdered whilst being alive.
After giving him kids that were not his, the wife convinced him to get a vasectomy and he did.
Brutal!!!
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Amumaigwe: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Animegirl:

Las las you all will still get married to us.

And will be busted if you commit.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Jewessgratitud3: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
seunayantokun:

Better cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I wonder why e dey shock them. They should know it's bound to happen now. Which decent woman go dey sleep with every Tom dick and Harry when she was single and you expect her to keep herself for only you after marriage.

The men too are not saints now because it takes two to tango.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Babawee:

where in Lagos does it cost this price
the testing centre
The Internet is your friend if you don't want to read that long story from The Punch.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by ItisWell22(f): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Maynman:

There's nothing wrong in marketing your service, especially the ones that exposes fraud πŸ˜‰

Nothing wrong at all. πŸ™Œ

Problem is, they’re beginning to make it sound like paternity fraud is a very regular thing; breeding distrust in homes.

Women who pull such games, are always glaring, but the men choose to ignore and come to cry like every other woman out here is like that.
Quite unfair. 😒
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Orlu13: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Better cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I wonder why e dey shock them. They should know it's bound to happen now. Which decent woman go dey sleep with every Tom dick and Harry when she was single and you expect her to keep herself for only you after marriage. They too are not saints now because it takes two to tango.

u and ur likes are useless fellows dats why u are almost 50 without a man

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Thundafireseun: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
seguno2:

Business promo for DNA testing labs

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Babawee:

inside marriage some women cheats...
that's not a yardstick
That one na even premium tears when the consequences come knocking. A man did a DNA test because his son was found to be different in in their extended family but discovered his wife was faithful while his own mother was not, because it was his own mother who gave him to the man he called father. He himself didn't belong to that family because his own mother cheated his father, importing him from a stranger. It was a knockout for the granny. Premium tears at old age. Your sin shall find you out.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by kkins25(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
What do the "Nairaland misandrist" have to say.....

Anyway, the only thing that touch me the most is the woman whose pastor fathered all their children.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Jewessgratitud3: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
[quote author=Orlu13 post=127514681][/quote]

No worry . You go dey run everyday dey go DNA lab till you grow grey. Hehehehehe 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Mosba: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
I fear who no fear the holely people
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by oxygeng: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
you type all these things or na copy and paste? if you actually did type them, kindly give yourself a hard knock on the head and say; NEVER AGAIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confronting The Mistress / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.