Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing (29385 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by sylve11: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2023
skywalker240:

Has he done 🧬 DNA test?

If he has, and he still despute the child, then we can see where his confidence is coming from.

But if he hasn't, then that would be termed a world class clownery

He didn't do any DNA test.

He said he's been there since tye birth of the child.

That the said mother of the child initially told him that he's responsible for the pregnancy. πŸ˜† 🀣 cool

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by ViceGovernor: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Crafteck1:
Thank God i did it day 1, i didnt fight, just dashed her small money as send off
The baby wasn't yours 😳

You suppose put scar for her face before sending her off that way she would forever remember what she did πŸ™„
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by ViceGovernor: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Matchewww. Let the women breathe. Enough of all these DNA nonsense
Favour I don catch you today...so u dey nairaland all this time
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2023
sylve11:

He didn't do any DNA test.

He said he's been there since tye birth of the child.

That the said mother of the child initially told him that he's responsible for the pregnancy. πŸ˜† 🀣 cool
What is the definition of a manipulated Simp again?

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Thundafireseun: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Caseless:
He should brace up and do the test.

Ka gini wey Mezie?

He is not interested

As a man you need to make decisions and stand by it
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by MightySparrow: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2023
skywalker240:

African way in this context signifies, blood is thicker than water, A CHILD CAN NOT BE SEPARATED FROM HIS TRUE, FATHER, ANCESTOR, A FATHER CAN NOT BE SEPARATED FROM HIS TRUE OFFSPRINGS, DESCENDANTS.

No matter how you see it, the Man with the semen is always the societys first

I didn't meant diabolical means, except you want to go that route.

We people of nowadays are behaving as if there is anything new in our time. Nothing. Nothing.

There are people who have children where they cannot claim. I mean where they dare not. Jokes apart I am in a church environment, all manners of things happen. How many have money to do DNA or having the knowledge?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by sylve11: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2023
skywalker240:

What is the definition of a manipulated Simp again?

The child has no single resemblance with this boy.

I once told him to look for means to do DNA if he could. The guy say Lai Lai, sey the piken na him own. grin cool
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Crafteck1: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2023
ViceGovernor:

The baby wasn't yours 😳

You suppose put scar for her face before sending her off that way she would forever remember what she did πŸ™„

Papa na soft man, hin no wan shame their fam
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

We people of nowadays are behaving as if there is anything new in our time. Nothing. Nothing.

There are people who have children where they cannot claim. I mean where they dare not. Jokes apart I am in a church environment, all manners of things happen. How many have money to do DNA or having the knowledge?
Good point @ bold

And when it's up against an enlightened and financially ready individual?

Thing's are changing, "dare not" here is because they never had the means or should I say not opportuned to, not because they are afraid to or don't want to.

DNA test are getting cheaper nowadays, there are even Kit's you can buy and use to test at the comfort of your home.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2023
sylve11:

The child has no single resemblance with this boy.

I once told him to look for means to do DNA if he could. The guy say Lai Lai, sey the piken na him own. grin cool
The worst of it is that the real Father will definitely show up when all Mr manipulated Simps bones are all exhausted of youthful calcium's, that's when he would realize it's too late.

Pray his eyes open before that day comes

In this modern day age, nobody deserves to be a fool above 25- 30-40
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by sylve11: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2023
skywalker240:

The worst of it is that the real Father will definitely show up when all Mr manipulated Simps bones are all exhausted of youthful calcium's, that's when he would realize it's too late.

Pray his eyes open before that day comes

In this modern day age, nobody deserves to be a fool above 25- 30-40

The guy summoned the girl to a community meeting o.

The community decided that since she once told boy that he's responsible for the pregnancy and the boy was also there for her while she was pregnant; then automatically the child is the boy's child. cheesy cool
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
ijustdey:

it is well.
A side effect of promiscuity in men and women leads women to drop cuckoo eggs in the Magpie's nest
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by armadeo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
GreenCovering:
The vasectomy guy was literally murdered whilst being alive.
After giving him kids that were not his, the wife convinced him to get a vasectomy and he did.
Brutal!!!
sad

The woman never wanted to have his kids ever. She got him to care for the kids of the mam she truly loves.

Omo fear dem oh. They can be destroyers of life.

Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Galaticos444: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
mysticwarrior:
cry 30 body counts na ashawo be that na.
bro most of dis gals start having sex as early as 16yrs or below.imagine she sleeps with a minimum of 3guys a year,do u know how many guys she must av slept with by d time she gets to jst 25yrs?
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by skywalker240(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
sylve11:

The guy summoned the girl to a community meeting o.

The community decided that since she once told boy that he's responsible for the pregnancy and the boy was also there for her while she was pregnant; then automatically the child is the boy's child. cheesy cool
Illiteracy is a disease

A whole community?

What if the real Father brings the issue to the court, will the community decision hold any relevance again?

At this point, I pity the inexperienced Mr Simp (no offense)
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Faposky95: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
caye:

WAIT! YOU ARE LISTENING TO justpearlythings, a pink dumb lady, who is a racist ( ask Oshay Duke Jackson or Sara Garvey or watch her interview with Nick Fuentes), a dummy that stole Kevin Samuels r.i.p[the godfather ] talking points, and made it secretly into entertainment while gritting on black ppl, and wanted to turn her former black co-workers into signing slave contracts?

Plus, don't listen to her o. She's a dummy. And a race soldier.

That's why we get scope.....
I no send am, but her message, whether og or dub.....is attacking where it hurts and it feels good to see that some ones don't give a rats ass about the becoming generality.
It's the problem these days -everything seems right
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by dahunsi12(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Let me simply reiterate again: 85οΌ… of all first children are not the biological children of the supposed father. Know this and know peace of mind.

Honestly speaking.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Truthsbitter: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
seunayantokun:

That is why this your problem will continue. Don't worry, if you fail to understand that lack of that sexual morality birthed the problem being discussed, you will see more results to come.
That's cool... That's why there's perternity test, case solved... Better for everyone now you can keep the sexual morality preaching to yourself.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
Truthsbitter:

That's cool... That's why there's perternity test, case solved... Better for everyone now you can keep the sexual morality preaching to yourself.

DNA test is not an escape from sexual morality responsibility, you need that, please. If everyone were sexually dishonest, you as an individual might not be a happy man. We shouldn't be selfish. Imagine you were a product of such things and it was never revealed to you until a critical point in your life. Imagine children milling around your neighbourhood were in such situation. Imagine your children found themselves among such products and would likely marry from them. Imagine the whole world depending on tests to sort out parentage. Imagine unresolvable inherited health problems and undesirable value patterns. Imagine...ad infinitum. The world wouldn't be a nice place to be anymore. You see, the reason why wicked people 'enjoy' their acts is that other humans have chosen to be different. You don't harm God by your immoral pleasure lifestyle but yourself and fellow humans. The end is permanent regret in time and eternity. The value you place on DNA test can never replace our Manufacturer's recommendation i.e. virtue.
And if you care to know, God will judge you and me by Jesus Christ based on our moral actions and inactions. You can say whatever you want now but you cannot escape your judgement day before your Maker. Thank you so much.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Truthsbitter: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunayantokun:

DNA test is not an escape from sexual morality responsibility, you need that, please. If everyone were sexually dishonest, you as an individual might not be a happy man. We shouldn't be selfish. Imagine you were a product of such things and it was never revealed to you until a critical point in your life. Imagine children milling around your neighbourhood were in such situation. Imagine your children found themselves among such products and would likely marry from them. Imagine the whole world depending on tests to sort out parentage. Imagine unresolvable inherited health problems and undesirable value patterns. Imagine...ad infinitum. The world wouldn't be a nice place to be anymore. You see, the reason why wicked people 'enjoy' their acts is that other humans have chosen to be different. You don't harm God by your immoral pleasure lifestyle but yourself and fellow humans. The end is permanent regret in time and eternity. The value you place on DNA test can never replace our Manufacturer's recommendation i.e. virtue.
And if you care to know, God will judge you and me by Jesus Christ based on our moral actions and inactions. You can say whatever you want now but you cannot escape your judgement day before your Maker. Thank you so much.
OK man.
Now you can't decide for everyone how they should live... What you can do is live and let live.
Sexual immorality is a term coined by man. What is truly required of man is to live as man and if man chose to have sex this way while another chose have sex the other way then so be it...
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Especially those systems (i.e sexual morality classifications) created by man. Like it or not the world must evolve in circle. What was will be, what is will pass and so on. And sometimes there will beautiful moments that they exists together. I will advice you to enjoy the time and let others live when it concerns their private live such as sex (rape not included).
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by YourGFsnatcher: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
Robisky001:
A DNA test is very sacrosanct, especially for these GEN Zs.
That brainless social media generation
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by YourGFsnatcher: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Animegirl:

Las las you all will still get married to us.
Only virgins
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Truthsbitter:

OK man.
Now you can't decide for everyone how they should live... What you can do is live and let live.
Sexual immorality is a term coined by man. What is truly required of man is to live as man and if man chose to have sex this way while another chose have sex the other way then so be it...
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Especially those systems (i.e sexual morality classifications) created by man. Like it or not the world must evolve in circle. What was will be, what is will pass and so on. And sometimes there will beautiful moments that they exists together. I will advice you to enjoy the time and let others live when it concerns their private live such as sex (rape not included).

Far be it from me to prevent anyone from enjoying their life, but we should all note that with every right comes accountability. When we say life is evolving, it is actually devolving as confirmed by natural, medical, and social sciences. Every immoral action or inaction brings undesirable consequences, and responsibility must be laid on someone behind it. At the end of what seems an endless circling comes judgement of our moral or immoral actions and inactions by God Who we are responsible to. No choice about this, it is bound to happen. You know truth is bitter.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by Truthsbitter: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunayantokun:

Far be it from me to prevent anyone from enjoying their life, but we should all note that with every right comes accountability. When we say life is evolving, it is actually devolving as confirmed by natural, medical, and social sciences. Every immoral action or inaction brings undesirable consequences, and responsibility must be laid on someone behind it. At the end of what seems an endless circling comes judgement of our moral or immoral actions and inactions by God Who we are responsible to. No choice about this, it is bound to happen. You know truth is bitter.
Lol...

Tell me.....i guess you've been through this particular system/routine a couple of times for you to tell me what it is and how it MUST going to be with such certainty.
Well that should be your to own advantage and concern the rest of the world who do not share such believe would be OK with it.

In this world Everything is subjective and objective but what we forget most times is everything is relative.... Including what you term undesirable and desirable.

We must as individual find our space and keep to it. If we must exceed it we should do well to exceed that space to like ones or spaces which would in some way accept our views... Otherwise it would be considered as intruding another man's living space (something like rape) and if we allow that then we should allow rape.

Live by your standards and let other live by theirs.. Live by your moral or religional beliefs and let others... And if some direct actions from another violates your space you could now decide how to handle it... That's balance and justice... Thank you
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by seunayantokun(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Truthsbitter:

Lol...

Tell me.....i guess you've been through this particular system/routine a couple of times for you to tell me what it is and how it MUST going to be with such certainty.
Well that should be your to own advantage and concern the rest of the world who do not share such believe would be OK with it.

In this world Everything is subjective and objective but what we forget most times is everything is relative.... Including what you term undesirable and desirable.

We must as individual find our space and keep to it. If we must exceed it we should do well to exceed that space to like ones or spaces which would in some way accept our views... Otherwise it would be considered as intruding another man's living space (something like rape) and if we allow that then we should allow rape.

Live by your standards and let other live by theirs.. Live by your moral or religional beliefs and let others... And if some direct actions from another violates your space you could now decide how to handle it... That's balance and justice... Thank you

On our planet here. truth is relative but before Our Great Maker,l. You and I should know it is constant.
Re: Paternity Fraud: Shocking Revelations As More Couples Embrace DNA Testing by professore(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Women should try and change

Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Woman Delivered Of Triplets After 29 Years Of Marriage - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79