Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning (3246 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / HUGE: Which Of These Is Better β€” The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Found this huge creature in our compound this morning, killed it and gave it away to some abokis to do justice to it, I don't eat such things.

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by NBAjunior: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rat?
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by WayStage(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Aboki kwa?
Which Aboki dey chop animal wey dem no slaughter? That's y u hardly see them eating bush meat that's not killed by them, or buying bush meat outside. Except the Christians among them...
MAJOR REASON why Bush meat is cheap in the northern part of the country.
In some Northern states, "Giant African Ray (GAR), of this size u posted can be sold for N500...

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Nazgul: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
This rat is what you're referring to as huge animal? Weldon. undecided

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:
This rat is what you're referring to as huge animal? Weldon. undecided
Omo don't let the image deceive you oh it's big, I no even go near am when them wan kill am I just dey look from afar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such things irritate me
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by ikeno(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Una go kill rat then tag am as big bush rat just to justify eating it.

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
You want to bring Ebola back grin
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Jennyclay(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Please don’t eat that rat

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by havecycle: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
Use a prepare Christmas food for yourself
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
WayStage:
Aboki kwa?
Which Aboki dey chop animal wey dem no slaughter? That's y u hardly see them eating bush meat that's not killed by them, or buying bush meat outside. Except the Christians among them...
MAJOR REASON why Bush meat is cheap in the northern part of the country.
In some Northern states, "Giant African Ray (GAR), of this size u posted can be sold for N500...
Yeah they were Northern Christians, but na still aboki them be
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ewww God forbid, something I let my security man take care of with his friends
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by jubrilcastle(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
I don't know why people always get the name wrong. It's called Giant rat
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by progressb4andno: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
dimweet speaking
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by gasparpisciotta: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Okete dey sweet sha!
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by victory36(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Grasscutter πŸ˜‹
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by marlow1962(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
ikeno:
Una go kill rat then tag am as big bush rat just to justify eating it.
Hunger, what do you expect?
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Quality20(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
We d Jews of Igbo land love bush meats like this very wel. Na only bush pig we no dey chop
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Rexymania(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Enjoy ya self
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by WayStage(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lee99:

Yeah they were Northern Christians, but na still aboki them be
OK... Now I understand... But why una dey call every northerner aboki?
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by jeromestarks: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lee99:
Found this huge creature in our compound this morning, killed it and gave it away to some abokis to do justice to it, I don't eat such things.
Be kiaful of those abokis, they may come back to kill you one day.
Never trust Islam worshippers.

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
WayStage:

OK... Now I understand... But why una dey call every northerner aboki?
A northern Christian from Adamawa state is an aboki na lol
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by WayStage(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Lee99:

A northern Christian from Adamawa state is an aboki na lol
LOL.. grin aboki means friend in Hausa language... So, any of ur friend too is aboki... My friend = aboki na

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Badmashii(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
WayStage:

LOL.. grin aboki means friend in Hausa language... So, any of ur friend too is aboki... My friend = aboki na

Confirm. So you sef na my ABOKI?
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by BigDickProblems: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Some of you are just too dumb at certain things. When you post a picture like this, it is best to keep it close to a common object for the viewers to easily ascertain the real size of what you described.
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by WayStage(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Badmashii:

Confirm. So you sef na my ABOKI?
grin yes boss...
Everybody na aboki to somebody...

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by ShinjaWWest: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
jeromestarks:

Be kiaful of those abokis, they may come back to kill you one day.
Never trust Islam worshippers.

You r right...

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by wiseone28: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
That's another rat father, grandfather, brother and uncle you murdered

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Urheadmaster(m): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Skull miners needs to adopt the use of "rat' to do rituals instead of human head tongue
wiseone28:
That's another rat father, grandfather, brother and uncle you murdered
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 2:43am On Dec 17, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Some of you are just too dumb at certain things. When you post a picture like this, it is best to keep it close to a common object for the viewers to easily ascertain the real size of what you described.
Carry your stupidity elsewhere, what do you want to use the size for? No be everything you go comment on to show your stvpidity
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Gadafii: 4:26am On Dec 17, 2023
This one do chop shiit tired na why he fat like this
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by BigDickProblems: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Lee99:

Carry your stupidity elsewhere, what do you want to use the size for? No be everything you go comment on to show your stvpidity

Lols..you are pained πŸ˜‚. Sorry about that. But you better accept the correction.

When you want to show stuffs like this, put it close to any familiar object for people to easily deduce the size of it. You just post a picture and claim it's a "Huge" rat. You just open mouth Waaaa.

On a second thought, what are we even going to the with this information?πŸ˜‚.
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by BigDickProblems: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2023

Anyone Doing Giveaway Between Now And 1st January 2024 Should Note This. / We Met On Gistpage And Now / At 28 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Job