Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning (3245 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Prdluxe(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Well done
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
BigDickProblems:

Lols..you are pained 😂. Sorry about that. But you better accept the correction.

When you want to show stuffs like this, put it close to any familiar object for people to easily deduce the size of it. You just post a picture and claim it's a "Huge" rat. You just open mouth Waaaa.

On a second thought, what are we even going to the with this information?😂.
You're the he goat looking for size measurements so maybe you're the one who needs the information so badly
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Obiedun(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
jubrilcastle:
I don't know why people always get the name wrong. It's called Giant rat
You are wrong. It is called pouched rat
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by jubrilcastle(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Obiedun:
You are wrong. It is called pouched rat
I'm not totally wrong. You know that
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by LooneyLester: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
All these people doing yama yama don't know that at times food vendors use this bush rat meat to prepare for their customers and their customers won't know
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Obiedun(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
jubrilcastle:

I'm not totally wrong. You know that
This is not to spite you but to put the record straight. Nothing like big rat
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Uchenna10(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ajebo don kill rat for the first time 😂😂
Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Lee99: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Uchenna10:
Ajebo don kill rat for the first time 😂😂
No be me kill am o 😂 I no fit abeg I just dey look from afar

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by jubrilcastle(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Obiedun:
This is not to spite you but to put the record straight. Nothing like big rat
I never said or referred to it as big rat. I said giant rat.
Even in Wikipedia it's called Giant pouched rat. That's why I said I'm not totally wrong. Except you want to tell me Wikipedia is also wrong. I rest my case

Re: See The Huge Rat We Killed This Morning by Obiedun(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
jubrilcastle:

I never said or referred to it as big rat. I said giant rat.
Even in Wikipedia it's called Giant pouched rat. That's why I said I'm not totally wrong. Except you want to tell me Wikipedia is also wrong. I rest my case
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Virgin / I'm crazy about this girL.. I need advice / Can You Kiss This Chiick For N1,000,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.