Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] (7388 Views)

This Thing Is Messy — Should I Get Another One? [Picture] / In One Picture, What Do Think About Men & Women In 2021 / History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2018
HUGE: Which of These Is Better — The Huge One or the Flat One? [PICTURE]

We have been indecisive on choosing the better option between these two things.

Typing...
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Handling transactions is not easy. Though, you'll make money, but the energy spent on chatting back and forth with hundreds of clients on WhatsApp is a lot. We realized it could be automated, so we did that, but need your help.

Typing...
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2018
With this, we have decided to build an secure online shop https://shop.wetclef.com where buyers will use their MasterCard or PayPal to make any purchase in less than 2 minutes and immediately get what they bought.

Typing...
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2018
This is what Jeff Bezos did when he built Amazon. Great things always start somewhere. So, have decided to start our "somewhere" by asking for help.

Typing...
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Here is our question or problem: on our sales page, should we use

A. a 3D book cover https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/chatdicted-1-0/

Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Or
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2018
B. a flat cover https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/wootalks/

Which will covert more?

Typing...

Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2018
What is your reason for choosing A or B? We will appreciate your input. Thank to you very much.

Typing...

Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Download ChatDicted 1.0 intro for free via this link: https://wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Should we go with the huge one (3D) or the flat one?
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by p123qwerty456: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Should we go with the huge one (3D) or the flat one?
i think the flat one is beta since most book store use flat design
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2018
p123qwerty456:
i think the flat one is beta since most book store use flat design
Hmm! You have a point. Thank you. Let's wait for more opinions too.
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by lolast188: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
ECOMMERCE SITE

Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
I prefer the 3D,i can't explain o bt i like it dat way.
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adasun:
Hmm! Maybe, I'll use both.
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by sKeetz(m): 3:11am On Jul 06, 2018
All this your yeye question

You are becoming a nuisance on this section mr man undecided
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Ignored.
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2018
sKeetz:
All this your yeye question

You are becoming a nuisance on this section mr man undecided
Chaii I been don ignore, but a spirit say make I teach you small financial lesson. I love to teach even if it comes off as show-off. As long as someone learns from it, I'm fine.

Remember what I'm about to tell you for the rest of your life.

"On the cyberspace, if you don't become a nuisance to people, you'll remain broke."

I'm a nuisance to you, but every single noise I make generates at least, 7k. Sometimes, 100k in a day.

My brother, put yourself in my shoe. Won't you want to be in a position where your noise = money? Or would you prefer to be Buhari where all your silence = death of innocent people?

Here is a question for you and which would you prefer:

A. Noise that fetches money and happiness or
B. Silence (pretending to be mature and civil) that leads to financial depression and death?

Here is another secret I want to reveal to you with a screenshot below.

"If you want to make money online, you must learn how to make valuable noise online."

The noise I made last week has been fetching money till today. See below.

Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:49am On Jul 06, 2018
I hope you've learnt a lesson or two.

My aim for revealing this is to encourage you to make the kind of noise I make. Meaningful noise and not the kind of noise you guys make in Politics Section or here in Romance Section.

1 nuisance = 7k. Isn't Nuisance Engineering a good course? Don't mind me. I'm just having fun and making millions from my fun. Sorry, I'm broke as usual.
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Adasun:
I made all flat. I have removed all the 3D. tongue
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
iLegendd:
I made all flat. I have removed all the 3D. tongue
hahahahahaha see ur head.

Can u even be influence before grin
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Adasun:

Hmm! I'll think about it.
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Adasun:

Ayaff listened. I added those 3Ds as extra images. See them here: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/face-it/

Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Ayaff listened. I added those 3Ds as extra images. See them here: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/face-it/
9ice legend
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE] by latram4ever(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Still, I do not have a reason. But I think I prefer The flat cover.

(1) (Reply)

NEVER make this mistake with a woman. EVER. / This Slay Queen Killer Curve Got Nigerians Talking / Can One Make Love By Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.