Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy (16827 Views)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / African Migrants Including Nigerians Stranded Off A Coast In Tunisia. Photos / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hotice085: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2023
oz4real83:
You no get sense at all, people died after taking risk in search of better life and you are here spewing thrash, these people have families who in grief now embarassed

Shut up ya dirty mouth, how am I not sure you are a trafficker?
Thieves like you, instead of encouraging people to use the proper channel to travel out or invest that money they have into something meaningful rather than using canoes to Europe you de here talking rubbish

U are a criminal

3 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hotice085: 6:15am On Dec 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
This is far better way to die than sitting in your community waiting for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to invade and kill you in the most gruesome manner. At least your death will be reported on international news platforms unlike when you are killed by various Nigerian armed groups, ritualists, kidnappers and bandits in which nobody even care to report the news because the President of Nigeria doesn't care since he is busy plotting his re-selection in 2027 and who to install after his 2nd tenure in 2031.

Shame on Nigerian President, Governors, Senators, Judges, Justices, Ministers, Civil Servants who loot and help government officials to loot and more especially shame on INEC officials and Nigerian security men who foolishly help politicians to destroy Nigeria by protecting criminal politicians and by helping to rig them into office even when they know they are irredeemable Kleptomaniacs like the current President of Nigeria today angry

To die in Nigeria or to go die like fowl for river which one better

3 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Caseless: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2023
You'll pass through the dangerous sahara desert, get to Libya, if you're lucky. To get to that seaside, the human traffickers can take you to slavery after beating the hell out of you, if they discover that you are not properly covered by an agent.

I learnt the temporary boat cannot cross you over to the other side, rather, it'd be moved by wave until the rescue team comes - that's your only way to cross. My God!!!

Fvck it! Nigeria isn't that bad for me to take such risk.

4 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hotice085: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2023
thelegend1:
Sad.

R.I.P to the dead. They paid the ultimate sacrifice in search of a better life.

Search with sense, not with stupidity
Imagine Nigerians going through deserts and rivers just to become what?
Yet not that it is free, you pay heavily one can be kidnapped, raped or whatever

Useless searching for better life

2 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by oz4real83(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Shut up ya dirty mouth, how am I not sure you are a trafficker?
Thieves like you, instead of encouraging people to use the proper channel to travel out or invest that money they have into something meaningful rather than using canoes to Europe you de here talking rubbish

U are a criminal
your stupidity knows no boundary, I'm a honest, God-fearing, hardworking family man who loves the pleasure in honest living and knows the pain in losing a loved one. Stop being stupid, criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Alexclem(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Africans are dumb instead of holding their leaders responsible for poor governance they decided to die a painful death. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by wrongnumber: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Hotice085:
Stupid people, slaves were forced out of Africa many years ago in big ships but now this ones are forcing themselves to Europe in rafts
Laziness and greed will continue to kill Africans

*No pity for them*

You are so ignorant.

People have reasons for wanting to travel... If you have reasons to remain in Nigeria please remain but don't ever condescend anyone who chooses to leave.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by online4business: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2023
viodemus:
inhumane places like saudi arabia would've destroyed all the boats. Some wicked and inhumane Italians and some hate filled Europeans, are sabotaging some of these boats en route to Europe Thank God for the humane ones in these societies, May God continue to bless them. if they can, let them help the people, if they want to depo the illegals back, nobody will hold it against them.

if not for useless, egoistic, ignorant, arrogant, extremely stupid, selfish, and greedy africans, why would these kinds of things be happening. Slaves for almost a thousand years, no sign of real improvements. Just look at Nigeria, see how tribalism has made it a place holder country. Purposely sabotaging itself. If something will benefit all, some wicked tribes will rather sabotage it than let it be possible.
Africans especially nigerians have no continent to blame, than itself. Most of these countries have given africans more respect and dignity than their own african countries. Is not all rosy or easy, but they treat africans with more respect than their own countries.

Africans act like Europe or asia or other developed places will leave everything they are doing to come cater to ungrateful people, or that they will willingly give up their grace for Africa to surpass them. Most of the African countries at war, have pushed themselves back 20 to 40 years behind where they are now, and they are still hundred or more years behind the more developed countries.

These peoples demise is squarely on africa. Africa failed them, and have failed many in africa.
Nobody failed them they failed themselves.

People are still bringing themselves up from the rubles we have in Nigeria by their own self investing in themselves.

Here on nairaland there are threads that can make one a millionaire with YOUR EFFORTS.

if you what excuse there are millions of excuses but if you want to make money and be comfortable EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR FU*CKING HANDS.

CONTROL=RESPONSIBILITY.

if you want control over your life you need tons of responsibility but people have responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Goldbw122(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2023
They are just dieing to get USD, so bad..
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by fx45(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Dougad:
I know someone wey take this trip June this year. Since he enter Algeria, not one person has heard from him again. Still hoping for the best sha.

The guy kept his journey a secret. If I know, I no for allow am even run am at all
He's gone already. His family should do burial for him
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by AfahaAbia(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Dougad:
I know someone wey take this trip June this year. Since he enter Algeria, not one person has heard from him again. Still hoping for the best sha.

The guy kept his journey a secret. If I know, I no for allow am even run am at all

Your friend made a great mistake.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by AfahaAbia(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
This is far better way to die than sitting in your community waiting for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to invade and kill you in the most gruesome manner. At least your death will be reported on international news platforms unlike when you are killed by various Nigerian armed groups, ritualists, kidnappers and bandits in which nobody even care to report the news because the President of Nigeria doesn't care since he is busy plotting his re-selection in 2027 and who to install after his 2nd tenure in 2031.

Shame on Nigerian President, Governors, Senators, Judges, Justices, Ministers, Civil Servants who loot and help government officials to loot and more especially shame on INEC officials and Nigerian security men who foolishly help politicians to destroy Nigeria by protecting criminal politicians and by helping to rig them into office even when they know they are irredeemable Kleptomaniacs like the current President of Nigeria today angry

Your heart is so dark for u to say this!!!

3 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by johnog4sure: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2023
ednut1:
Dont be surprised if Europe recolonizes Africa again under the guise of we had to stop the illegal migration. People embarking on this trip get mind sha. Tufiakwa
Your comments are always very reasonable, I like you already
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by NFBI: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Kai, you see the heart of a black man ba? It's full of wickedness, watch how some people are gloating over the death of their fellow africans, chai I weep for Africa.

If we have stable economy and security, will those people ever consider going through that route for migration, or do you think they have flight money and decided to risk their lives on the mediterranean sea?

In all these, our fellow black man who is a politician will block his human sympathy at least to stop looting his country while other people mock and belittle the Dead, here in Nigeria we are not even asking for stable economy but security yet the govt has also failed in that aspect.

Infact, it may even surprise you to know that irrespective of the number of deaths on the mediterranean due to accident on the sea, it's still safer than nigerian roads where if police men in police station doesn't kill you and sell your organs, the ones at checkpoint might kill you, or kidnapper is waiting after him to either do the job even after collecting ransom just like it happened to the guy who was traveling from enugu to Abuja the other day,

This should be a wake up call for african youths to rise and take over their destiny and not the time to start displaying primitive behavior.
Why don't you follow them since the economy is bad?
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by NFBI: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2023
oz4real83:
You no get sense at all, people died after taking risk in search of better life and you are here spewing thrash, these people have families who in grief now embarassed
Can't dey stay and fight for a better country?

The white that are enjoying now made a sacrifice many centuries ago.. They didn't run into the Sea for a ready made place.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by oxiide22(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2023
ednut1:
Dont be surprised if Europe recolonizes Africa again under the guise of we had to stop the illegal migration. People embarking on this trip get mind sha. Tufiakwa
Oga why are you jealous? Na D same route that u follow come Canada . how many people u help come Canada? U don't want people to come join u
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hotice085: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2023
wrongnumber:

You are so ignorant.

People have reasons for wanting to travel... If you have reasons to remain in Nigeria please remain but don't ever condescend anyone who chooses to leave.

Is that why you should to another man country like a criminal, can't you travel with sense
Must you show the world how animalistic you are before entering their country

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hotice085: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2023
oz4real83:
your stupidity knows no boundary, I'm a honest, God-fearing, hardworking family man who loves the pleasure in honest living and knows the pain in losing a loved one. Stop being stupid, criminal.

Sharap dia! You are a very dubious 419 man
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by thelegend1(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Hotice085:

Search with sense, not with stupidity
Imagine Nigerians going through deserts and rivers just to become what?
Yet not that it is free, you pay heavily one can be kidnapped, raped or whatever

Useless searching for better life

I hear you, but have a little emphaty as lives have been lost due to bad government in their home countries.

People have different mental fortitude to cope with challenges. At some point in our lives, we have all made a bad decision due to overwhelming desperation.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Fearyourcreator: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Kai, you see the heart of a black man ba? It's full of wickedness, watch how some people are gloating over the death of their fellow africans, chai I weep for Africa.

If we have stable economy and security, will those people ever consider going through that route for migration, or do you think they have flight money and decided to risk their lives on the mediterranean sea?

In all these, our fellow black man who is a politician will block his human sympathy at least to stop looting his country while other people mock and belittle the Dead, here in Nigeria we are not even asking for stable economy but security yet the govt has also failed in that aspect.

Infact, it may even surprise you to know that irrespective of the number of deaths on the mediterranean due to accident on the sea, it's still safer than nigerian roads where if police men in police station doesn't kill you and sell your organs, the ones at checkpoint might kill you, or kidnapper is waiting after him to either do the job even after collecting ransom just like it happened to the guy who was traveling from enugu to Abuja the other day,

This should be a wake up call for african youths to rise and take over their destiny and not the time to start displaying primitive behavior.
Wetin them dey find... Or them dey pick money for ground for Europe... Some even carry pikin sef

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Fearyourcreator: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2023
oz4real83:
Their wahala... Them know say them fit die...why you no try am too.... Learn skill people no ready ... Na money money money
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Karioncross: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2023
What a sad way to die
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by CJStarz: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:
Who gives a bloody faq.

Natural selection doing the most... rubbish
You have no soul
You lack human empathy
No think say everything dey ok for you
Tomorrow is bigger than you.
'Natural selection ' fit happen inside ur car

3 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by hotseat: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2023
Japa gone awry!

God knows, na my mama food sweet pass o!

This mental slavery needs to be addressed by all concerned if a stop is to be put to these endless disasters.

Agreed, several factors such as poor economic conditions, wars, persecutions, etc may be responsible for this state of affairs, it's still not enough reason for this mindless and unbridled illegal migration to Europe.

No matter the circumstances, I had rather die in my motherland than to be eaten up by creatures of the sea.

Again, I had rather be a first class citizen in my own country than a semi slave in another man's country.

We can make it here if we put on our thinking caps.

The land is not always green on the other side!

Let's think again!

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by CJStarz: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2023
ednut1:
Don't tufiakwa them.
They wanted to live and make ends meet.
They left loved ones at home to risk it.
They wouldn't have embarked on this journey of death if our economy was working.
Don't tufiakwa them,pls.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hotice085: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2023
thelegend1:

I hear you, but have a little emphaty as lives have been lost due to bad government in their home countries.

People have different mental fortitude to cope with challenges. At some point in our lives, we have all made a bad decision due to overwhelming desperation.

You get sense, no be lie but will never encourage such no matter what
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by coputa(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
saddler:
Africa
Is a curse, because with all her enomous mineral resources, their leaders could not rescue them from poverty.hence,this continuous struggle for survival.

Even back home,it's only the strong that makes it

Africa leaders failed their people.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by zikcoal79: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2023
That sea has claimed more African, especially Nigerians than the rivers supplying water to it
African leaders una don finish Africa!
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by caye(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2023
I HOPE MY FELLOW CHOCOLATE SKINNED PPLS FOR KNOW THAT MIGRANT BOATS ARE LIKELY BEING BOMBED BY TORPEDOES, by the gatekeepers of Europe, in order to fight the multi-culturism being engineered by the ( silence: Jewish* eg George Soros) against the indigenous European.

" Europe is a garden,
the rest of the world is a jungle,
the gardener's must ensure that,
the jungle doesn't invade the garden
"

( Joseph Borelli; EU foreign minister)

Sadly, the Afrikan is the unfortunate chess pieces being moved around.

The future is not in Europe or Amerikkka.
The future is Afrika.

But we need to get rid of the house nieggers who worship their European masters, BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY : they are responsible for handing us over to the destroyers.

Also, we need to get back to The Most High.
Human rituals and blood sacrifices got us to this low point. If we don't, we all have to die; because Mother Earth forbids human rituals

No way around this.

2 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by HIPROFILE(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2023
With recent rise in Africans migrating to Europe by all means, Africans should hence forth desist from attacking the west over slave trade of that era and its effects on Africa because the move Africans orchestrates by themselves now just to enter Europe is worse that the whites did.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by AbuTwins: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2023
1000 ways to die!
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by homeboy232(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Nothing even Dey Italy . After spending a lot of money and risk to Italy , u are going to spend another money on lawyers for asylum , waiting for years . Italy is dry , no hustle nothing .. why not calm down and do proper research , then u travel legally through the right channel .. all dis travel by road don cast .. not worth it at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Renewal Of Nigerian Passport In The Us / 4,000 Flights, 250,000 Passengers Recorded At Chinua Achebe Airport In Anambra / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Dont Help Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.