Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy (16838 Views)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / African Migrants Including Nigerians Stranded Off A Coast In Tunisia. Photos / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Breezy90(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

Na now you care?
use your head.. and try to read next time.

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hawkler: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Hotice085:
Stupid people, slaves were forced out of Africa many years ago in big ships but now these are forcing themselves to Europe in rafts
Laziness and greed will continue to kill Africans

*No pity for them*
Don't blame them do you know how people are striving to survive in this present day? I know the road is narrow & very risky but don't judge them so quickly unless you gave them money for business & they diverted it in this en route.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by rafcrown(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2023
They are secretly attacking and killingthem The far right people at work.. They don't want them to come so better to do something secretlyto their boats.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2023
CJStarz:

Don't tufiakwa them.
They wanted to live and make ends meet.
They left loved ones at home to risk it.
They wouldn't have embarked on this journey of death if our economy was working.
Don't tufiakwa them,pls.
the Italy or greece they are going their economy good 🙄

2 Likes

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by adenigga(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
This is far better way to die than sitting in your community waiting for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to invade and kill you in the most gruesome manner. At least your death will be reported on international news platforms unlike when you are killed by various Nigerian armed groups, ritualists, kidnappers and bandits in which nobody even care to report the news because the President of Nigeria doesn't care since he is busy plotting his re-selection in 2027 and who to install after his 2nd tenure in 2031.

Shame on Nigerian President, Governors, Senators, Judges, Justices, Ministers, Civil Servants who loot and help government officials to loot and more especially shame on INEC officials and Nigerian security men who foolishly help politicians to destroy Nigeria by protecting criminal politicians and by helping to rig them into office even when they know they are irredeemable Kleptomaniacs like the current President of Nigeria today angry
You're highly on point........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by godwon01(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2023
They came to take us against our wish more than 100 years ago , now , we are the one struggling to get there. What a tragedy of this life. When they start the journey from Nigeria or other West African countries enroute to Europe , only one or two out of thirty will eventually made it to Europe . My junior brother returned from Burkina Faso when he got stuck there. His friend got to Spain after six years he left Nigeria. Got deported back to Nigeria after he was arrested for shop lifting. May Almighty God grant the dead good RIP.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by frank417: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
online4business:

Nobody failed them they failed themselves.

People are still bringing themselves up from the rubles we have in Nigeria by their own self investing in themselves.

Here on nairaland there are threads that can make one a millionaire with YOUR EFFORTS.

if you what excuse there are millions of excuses but if you want to make money and be comfortable EVERYTHING IS IN YOUR FU*CKING HANDS.

CONTROL=RESPONSIBILITY.

if you want control over your life you need tons of responsibility but people have responsibility.

Bro abeg how I want take reach you. I wan Start blogging but it is a product-based blogging. I want to sell digital product with it.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Dougad: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Your friend made a great mistake.

Calling it a great mistake is a huge understatement. I no just understand wetin possess am at all to even attempt that journey. When I first hear am from e sister, I just dey vex inside of me
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by samuelson06(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Kai, you see the heart of a black man ba? It's full of wickedness, watch how some people are gloating over the death of their fellow africans, chai I weep for Africa.

If we have stable economy and security, will those people ever consider going through that route for migration, or do you think they have flight money and decided to risk their lives on the mediterranean sea?

In all these, our fellow black man who is a politician will block his human sympathy at least to stop looting his country while other people mock and belittle the Dead, here in Nigeria we are not even asking for stable economy but security yet the govt has also failed in that aspect.

Infact, it may even surprise you to know that irrespective of the number of deaths on the mediterranean due to accident on the sea, it's still safer than nigerian roads where if police men in police station doesn't kill you and sell your organs, the ones at checkpoint might kill you, or kidnapper is waiting after him to either do the job even after collecting ransom just like it happened to the guy who was traveling from enugu to Abuja the other day,

This should be a wake up call for african youths to rise and take over their destiny and not the time to start displaying primitive behavior.

When you say African youths should rise and take over their destiny, who exactly are you referring to? Most likely, you are an African youth, can you rise let others follow you?

This rising talk is just cheap.

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by online4business: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2023
frank417:

Bro abeg how I want take reach you. I wan Start blogging but it is a product-based blogging. I want to sell digital product with it.

Niche research

First you've to think of yourself a persona: who do you want to be precivee by anyone who come to your website.

Are you a doctor
Are you not a doctor
Are you a no bs guy
are you a fun and loving person
Are you a stern and loving parent

You've to pick one

And pick an enemy no movement ever rises without a devil.

Find your devil and

Starts with knowing what people who want to buy the product wants

You need a list of:

Why they need the product, find out the hidden meaning

What are they afraid of before buying the product.

Who is selling the same products you need to look at your competitors what are they doing that is working and what can do you better.

If you've all these information then go do keyword research.

Keyword research mean writing and answering the question people who want your products will ask.

If you do that you become the expert and they will buy from you.

I'll not respond to pm I've a lot of my plate already... I work for clients I write my own stuff and some other non profit that benefits me too.

I'll advise you to read marketingbullets. Com by Gary bencivenga.

If you don read am at least you go fit understand very well.

If you're looking for who to give money without first understanding your niche you're doing it wrong.

If I'm to teach you blogging I go tell you to reach the marketingbullets and thegaryhalbertletters twice.

If you're read this then SEO go easy as ABC.

Totis tois it's in your hands.

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by frank417: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
online4business:

Niche research

First you've to think of yourself a persona: who do you want to be precivee by anyone who come to your website.

Are you a doctor
Are you not a doctor
Are you a no bs guy
are you a fun and loving person
Are you a stern and loving parent

You've to pick one

And pick an enemy no movement ever rises without a devil.

Find your devil and

Starts with knowing what people who want to buy the product wants

You need a list of:

Why they need the product, find out the hidden meaning

What are they afraid of before buying the product.

Who is selling the same products you need to look at your competitors what are they doing that is working and what can do you better.

If you've all these information then go do keyword research.

Keyword research mean writing and answering the question people who want your products will ask.

If you do that you become the expert and they will buy from you.

I'll not respond to pm I've a lot of my plate already... I work for clients I write my own stuff and some other non profit that benefits me too.

I'll advise you to read marketingbullets. Com by Gary bencivenga.

If you don read am at least you go fit understand very well.

If you're looking for who to give money without first understanding your niche you're doing it wrong.

If I'm to teach you blogging I go tell you to reach the marketingbullets and thegaryhalbertletters twice.

If you're read this then SEO go easy as ABC.

Totis tois it's in your hands.

Ok thank you. I am reading the marketing bullets by Gary
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by viceddy95(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Some of you here insulting them are always asking for little help from those of them that successfully got to there destination……

Cry with those crying and rejoice with those rejoicing…..

Don’t come to criticise there decisions here and go offline to beg for help from those who took the same decision and succeed…..Hypocrites everywhere…
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by viceddy95(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dougad:

Calling it a great mistake is a huge understatement. I no just understand wetin possess am at all to even attempt that journey. When I first hear am from e sister, I just dey vex inside of me
The only thing you own your friend is prayers and financial support when the need arises,not blames….

What if he successfully reach his destination and start doing well for himself,will you still say he made a mistake ….
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Litmus: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
thelegend1:
Sad.

R.I.P to the dead. They paid the ultimate sacrifice in search of a better life.

In search of better material life you mean.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by online4business: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
frank417:

Ok thank you. I am reading the marketing bullets by Gary

After 1-2 weeks reading Gary bencivenga I'll ask you some questions so that people who want to get into blogging need to understand.

Let me know if you finish reading Gary bullets
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by planetx: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
There is no better life in Europe, anyone that think so is delusional.

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by naijapikin2(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Why will you risk your life and turn yourself to fish food

Had they made it, they would have come back to tag us as lazy youths.

Well I still a small rip to give

rip

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by frank417: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
online4business:

After 1-2 weeks reading Gary bencivenga I'll ask you some questions so that people who want to get into blogging need to understand.

Let me know if you finish reading Gary bullets

Ok thanks. I created a thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7944031/blogging-tips#127533679
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by FoolishBoy419: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
wrongnumber:

You are so ignorant.

People have reasons for wanting to travel... If you have reasons to remain in Nigeria please remain but don't ever condescend anyone who chooses to leave.

Dangers aside, are you aware that you are supporting criminality? They are basically invading them and not traveling.

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by wrongnumber: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Dangers aside, are you aware that you are supporting criminality? They are basically invading them and not traveling.

When has it become A criminal offence to seek refuge?

Guy biko rest.
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by FoolishBoy419: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
wrongnumber:

When has it become A criminal offence to seek refuge?

Guy biko rest.

Do you know who a refugee is? Those guys were economic migrants and nothing else. Real refugees run to the safest place they can find and not spend hundreds of thousands of naira to FURTHER ENDANGER THEIR LIVES on the sea. They were would-be criminals and nothing else. I'm sorry if I sound heartless but they have been repeatedly warned about this but they still went ahead and did it.

1 Like

Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hamilton1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dougad:
I know someone wey take this trip June this year. Since he enter Algeria, not one person has heard from him again. Still hoping for the best sha.

The guy kept his journey a secret. If I know, I no for allow am even run am at all
He take the trip still enter Algeria?
Wetin you de smoke?

Where do you think Algeria is?
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by Hamilton1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=franchasofficia post=127522255]This is far better way to die than sitting in your community waiting for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to invade and kill you in the most gruesome manner. At least your death will be reported on international news platforms unlike when you are killed by various Nigerian armed groups, ritualists, kidnappers and bandits in which nobody even care to report the news because the President of Nigeria doesn't care since he is busy plotting his re-selection in 2027 and who to install after his 2nd tenure in 2031.
Laugh wan kill me grin grin grin
Re: More Than 60 Dead Off Libyan Coast In Latest Migrant Tragedy by franchasofficia: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=Hamilton1 post=127555466][/quote]laff well well oh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Abroad Dont Help Themselves? / Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos) / Petrol Tanker Fell At Enugada Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.