Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters (3003 Views)

Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by marvelck: 6:18am On Dec 29, 2023
A beautiful Naija lady, recently took to her social media page, to share beautiful pictures from her vacation in Europe, in order to shame her haters in Nigeria, who never wanted her happiness

According to her, some of them laughed at her during her difficult period, especially when she was heartbroken and hurt.

But to God be the glory, she eventually found her true love and is happily married now.

And in order to make her haters see how God has turned her story to glory, despite their bad belle, she doesn't miss any opportunity to post her enjoyment pictures with her lovely hubby and family on social media...

Just like the ones below. Which were taken during her Xmas vacation in Europe...

Who says, you can't find love after a storm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by ahnie: 6:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by mbaise1000: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Anyone that is pained because of the happiness or success of another person deserves their pain, and long may it continue, anyone who is flauting what the think they achieved with the aim or intention of causing others pain, is not better than THOSE he or she intends to cause pain and in reality in pain if their own

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by sulakishop(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Vacation? Why not JAPA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Gadafii: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Na who wan Dey peppered go dey peppered, person like me someone else’s lifestyle no fit intimidate or pressure me, i don’t look at another man’s table even if my table is empty, I do things as at when I can and how I can

Your lifetime can only motivate e and give me hope that I can be there too, otherwise I no send your papa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by StrongAlphMale: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2023
Is she the one that paid for the vacation expenses? NO!

An average Nigerian girl is considered a parasite and a liability, u want to pepper people ontop money a man spent on you by taking u on vacation? Nigerian ladies are fast becoming a write off in this world. Poor Broke girls are always fond of this attitude. They're so broke that it has eaten deep inside them. They see men as their source of living

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Blake755: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2023
sulakishop:
Vacation? Why not JAPA?
Must everyone Japa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by InfectedEmbryo: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2023
She's short

She makes sense being rape material
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2023
InfectedEmbryo:
She's short

She makes sense being rape material

See evil generation oooh! see rapist! I pray you be raped to death.

This world deserves to be burnt with all of you in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by JONSYN7154: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2023
IF SOMEONE HAPPINESS MAKES YOU SAD AND SOMEONE SADNESS MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN YOU ARE A WITCH 🧙‍♂️.

IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU MUST FLY TO BECOME A WITCH .
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by InfectedEmbryo: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See evil generation oooh! see rapist! I pray you be raped to death.

This world deserves to be burnt with all of you in it.

Allah Akbar
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Nicepoker(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
I hope she will document her breakup story when it surely happens. Fish brain no one is hating on her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Biglittlelois(f): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Op where is the source or link which specifically stated your narrative? Because I'm pretty sure it is your figment of imagination if not you would have pasted a screenshot to back up your claim

Seun nlfpmod mynd44 take note of Op and this thread and pls do not move to fp, this is how fake news are spread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Biglittlelois(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Is she the one that paid for the vacation expenses? NO!

An average Nigerian girl is considered a parasite and a liability, u want to pepper people ontop money a man spent on you by taking u on vacation? Nigerian ladies are fast becoming a write off in this world. Poor Broke girls are always fond of this attitude. They're so broke that it has eaten deep inside them. They see men as their source of living

Are you guys so beaten down to the extent that women paying part or full payment for vacation is seen as mission impossible? No link to Op's claim that his narrative of that lady is true, yet you went on a rant rage on average Nigerian ladies that got nothing on you, ladies that you can never in your life meet one tenth of them to know their mentality and mindset, you just concluded that they are exactly like the ones you always meet

Try not to take this mentality into 2024, it will do you no good moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Melagros(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
sulakishop:
Vacation? Why not JAPA?
Kai hmmmmm nawa ooo, na every one wan japa? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by marvelck: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
U go explain tire.... Not looking for frontpage stuff... And for your information, the lady is a personal friend.

Cheers

quote author=Biglittlelois post=127680496]Op where is the source or link which specifically stated your narrative? Because I'm pretty sure it is your figment of imagination if not you would have pasted a screenshot to back up your claim

Seun nlfpmod mynd44 take note of Op and this thread and pls do not move to fp, this is how fake news are spread.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by Omoawoke: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
I blame poverty in africa.
Every one wants to show others how they are better because they have been born to a society where scarcity and extreme competition for basic means of survival.
If you ever lived abroad, you will realize nobody gives a shit about you, no one cares what car you drive or what clothes u wear or what phones you use. People do stuffs as it pleases them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by NaBanga: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nigerians are very insecure. Sitting around worrying about "haters" shows you have an inferiority complex. Just move on with your life and be happy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Vacation Pictures In Europe To Pepper Her Haters by flokii: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
I blame poverty in africa.
Every one wants to show others how they are better because they have been born to a society where scarcity and extreme competition for basic means of survival.
If you ever lived abroad, you will realize nobody gives a shit about you, no one cares what car you drive or what clothes u wear or what phones you use. People do stuffs as it pleases them

It's those that mind them and their show-off o..
I ain't competing with anyone so all these display by small minded people on social media don't get to me.

Life na turn by turn.

(1) (Reply)

how do you know a gay? / How To Know Your Soul Mate (wife Or Husband) / Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.