Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy (52491 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by KingDash09(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
The human species is the weakest of all
Fatbam005:
A male buffalo weighs over 2000 pounds

1 Like

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Ubanz: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
For those of you who don't know or understand.
In building designs,they're times you are boxed into a corner, after u realize a mistake from the architect or ur personal specificationd.
In this case, I think it has to do with the bathroom positioning, plumbing or the space.
Such things does happen,and when it does,it could be frustrating.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by VaginaAcademic: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rema concert money embarassed cry
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by gare2510(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
He probably bought the first house this time he wants to build his spec
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by TANID(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
post=127575926:
Good for him.

For the positive souls out there
Before the end of 2023,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.

Only for those that believe.

We Rise.

So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

So shall it be for you too in Jesus name.

If u like say AMEN or not,
That is your own cup of Zobo!
#KokanyeMehn cool

Btw,
Happy holidays from one of us @MANNA
who be that beautiful africa queen please
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by merits(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:
He should go and marry.....

He had reconciled with his former wife and the children so no issue about marrying again.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by femi4: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:
He should go and marry.....
He was once married and it didn't end well
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Countersam(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I am building another house because i dont like the bathroom of my current house - Don Jazzy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvFbTsJ2Pg

Well you can't blame him. He bought his present house already constructed so no crime building to your personal taste.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by blowjohn(m): 1:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Normal things na. Better than still using it.

I once changed my car cos the former had bad wipers
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2023
I am NOT celebrating any Christmas as long as tinubu remains the (fake) president of this country. Lubbish
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by peterbello(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

I changed my father's private jet because the glass cup in its portable fridge looks very cheap.

Poor man go think say na lie embarassed

No gree for anybody.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Raph82(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
MzErica:
Even though I know don jazzy dick will be small as shit I'll still fvck him cos he got the bags 🎒
I thought as much.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Bliss52: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Don baba J
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by prado250: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mind your business. B612 App B612
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by kushercain: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Just like Elon decided he wanted privacy and bought all the houses in his neighborhood
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Dshocker(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Don jazzy is the most successful record label owner in Nigeria.

He has the wealth of Davido & Wizkid put together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.