Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy (52437 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Natbrowny: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Its normal.

A girl killed 3 people just because its a Monday and she hates mondays.

Don. J. RIDE ON. Build better bathroom 4 dis one.

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Starhearts: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

I changed my father's private jet because the glass cup in its portable fridge looks very cheap.

Poor man go think say na lie embarassed

Bravo

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Ronaldo723: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:
He should go and marry.....

Mumu man poor like you that’s all day know marriage marriage marriage na why you no go ever make am

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Ronaldo723: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
post=127575930:
......the problem is how to spend it.

Poor man with poor thinking πŸ˜„

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by ukaface(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Change the bathroom set up na
Well what do I know
No be my money, no be my house
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by sallazlee(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Okay

May God help you through

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by gbolswag(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mr man na money dey motivate u....all this nonsense talk
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by stasius: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
I wish I bought bitcoin that year.

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Ronaldo723: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Why isn't this guy married? Why doesn't he have a kid? At this age?? Something ain't right.

You wey don marry how your life be? You fit build one duplex? Generational poor man sef day talk

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by EmekaBlue(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Some people are just blessed with Riches

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Sleekfingers: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:

And how is that anybody's business?

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by jucatyo12(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
He has the money
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Morbeta11(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
That's why they are into showbiz.....must stay in the news or fade out....that's why Portable is Cleverly staying in the news and not his music.

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Pharaohny: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
All poor masses πŸ˜­πŸ˜” in this comment section shouting go and marry , shey craze dey unna head nii abi naa ment

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by DaTruths: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:

Why? He's Rich and that's what matters most.

Marriage is not achievement

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by ladenz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Shebi u get the money

Why you dulling

Yesterday orobo
Today nah lekpa

shey na omo dudu
abi omo pupa oh eh

shey you wan resemble..... shey you wan resemble....... shey you wan resemble..... shey you wan resemble Mungooooooooo Park
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by DJBIGGY(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
He's a business man to the core. He will rent the old house after building the new one. More income to his disposal

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by CuriousX: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:

He married and is divorced

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by woleabayo(f): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
wetin be my own?
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by RichAbujaGuy: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sounds like bro is trying to keep up with or match Tiwa's recent London domicile blessing. wink
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by googlepikins: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
unclejb2:

Others who have married how far? Rubbish mentality.

He has married before and divorced back then your mama still dey do okoko

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by ungara17: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Is building another house not something?
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Benwallt(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??

Who told you he's not married?
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Incognito9: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
post=127575940:
...rich man say him dey build another house,
Incognito dey call am lamba.
Kontinue oooo

Make he go sit down

Nigeria Celebrities are full of creating yeye talk

Which one be he want to build a new house because he doesn't like the bathroom of his house.

Yeye talk everywhere

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Adinije(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
He will probably sell the old one. So it's not a waste.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by mytime24(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yawn
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by spencekat(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
obembet:

How does it affect Ur life
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by jubrilELsudan: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
ODE SO MAKE WE RUN?

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by spencekat(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Pharaohny:
All poor masses πŸ˜­πŸ˜” in this comment section shouting go and marry , shey craze dey unna head nii abi naa ment
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by VIKTO83(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Those tastes are what makes a rich man. They are class. U need class to saperate urself from others.
When I built my first house of 4-bedrooms that occupied almost 2plots of land some people said I was wasting d land. But of a truth the space I enjoy makes d difference.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by debossng: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Me, I'm building a new house because I don't like the window of my current house again

DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) / Bobrisky's 2023 'Presidential Poster' Surfaces Online / Basketmouth 'Treks' To Congratulate President-Elect [Photo]