Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy (52488 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MMG01(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
MzErica:
Even though I know don jazzy dick will be small as shit I'll still fvck him cos he got the bags 🎒
Don jazzy get taste 👅
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Nextt: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bathroom should be trending on X
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by KanuSE: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Who cares if he builds a new toilet 🚽... nonsense!
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MILLERMannn: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
VIKTO83:
Those tastes are what makes a rich man. They are class.
When I build my first house of 4-bedrooms that occupied almost 2pkots of land some people said I was wasting d land.
Thank you for this your comment. I have a gift for you. This is the gift: Standard of taste by David Hume.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by segyoms: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
I'm building a new house because I don't like my gate.. Thats money speaking
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by BloomingDale(f): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:
Oga Don Jazzy

WHen you go marry??

Maybe he doesn’t want to. Mind your business. I’m sure someone like you will and cannot keep a marriage.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by NohurryInLife: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Eduadolero:
When you have money spending big shouldn't be a problem. So when you have money do what makes you happy
YOLO!
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by MrBroke(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

I changed my father's private jet because the glass cup in its portable fridge looks very cheap.

Poor man go think say na lie embarassed

I can relate too. I just set demolished my mansion of 2 Billion naira cause my ex showed up unannounced and touched my gate with her filthy hands. I want to build it from scratch again if she tries it again I will continue demolishing and rebuilding. Poor man pikin go think say na lie. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by BeanmanX(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
He has the money so he can do whatever he likes
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by placeofallure(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
post=127575926:
Good for him.

For the positive souls out there
Before the end of 2023,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.

Only for those that believe.

We Rise.

So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

So shall it be for you too in Jesus name.

If u like say AMEN or not,
That is your own cup of Zobo!
#KokanyeMehn cool

Btw,
Happy holidays from one of us @MANNA

I already sent to my mum cheesy grin
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Phantom233: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
A man who fancies bathroom than a soulmate is a LovePeddler .
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Pootle: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
fat buns
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by DeepSight(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Why isn't this guy married? Why doesn't he have a kid? At this age?? Something ain't right.

Please understand: neither marriage nor children are compulsory or for everyone.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na your problem be that one o
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Atarakpa: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

I changed my father's private jet because the glass cup in its portable fridge looks very cheap.

I stop sleeping in Aso rock because of rat. Village people go think say nah JuJu work

1 Like

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by RepoMan007: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

I like your sense of poetic Justice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by LOVEGINO(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

no mind dem.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by livebullet(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
In the end poor man and rich man no difference... Maggots and termites remain boss. Dem go feast on our flesh.

Though, not an excuse to work for porverty. Work against it with all your strength but when you get rich, don't flaunt it like all these don jazzy and celebs.... It's worthless really.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by kushercain: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
post=127575926:
Good for him.

For the positive souls out there
Before the end of 2023,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.

Only for those that believe.

We Rise.

So shall it be for you in Jesus name.

So shall it be for you too in Jesus name.

If u like say AMEN or not,
That is your own cup of Zobo!
#KokanyeMehn cool

Btw,
Happy holidays from one of us @MANNA

Who's the madam in the attached picture?
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by nkemoma(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
post=127576013:

Reminiscent times.......
Here you have it 😉

Oga Don Jazzy (tuale)
When you go marry?
Sheybi you get the money
Kilode, why you dey dulling
Yesterday orobo
Today na lekpa oh
Shey na omo dudu
Abi omo pupa oh eh
No kill yourself
Pick one already
Watin you dey find
Like you wan discover Mungo Park
Shey you one, discover Mungo Park
Discover Mungo Park
Eh discover Mungo Park
Shey until you, discover Mungo Park oh
Eh discover Mungo Park
Eh le le le le, discover Mungo Park
You dey craze
Mmm
Come here
If I catch you
Mungo abi
Eh, Mungo
Auntie Patricia, Pati Patricia
Men have been knocking
And menopause is knocking
Kok kok, who you go answer
You still dey do shakara oh
And if them ask you you say
All men are the same
But if all men the same
Toh pick one already

E don dey look like you wan like
Discover Mungo Park
Discover Mungo Park
Discover Mungo Park
Shey until you, discover Mungo Park oh
Discover Mungo Park
Eh le le le le, you better stop You no fit
You no fit, discover Mungo Park
You dey craze Mmm
Come here
If I catch you
Mungo abi
Eh, Mungo abi eh
Oga poke noser, kaii
I pass my neighbor, walahi
I buy my motto I say
E fit me a lot oh
Assalamualaikum, laikum
Mualaikum salam, lam
Aboki da hustle
You dey find juju for bottle (haba kai)
If you say na juju
Then go do your own
No dey poke nose like you wan
Discover Mungo Park

Sabi Man
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by nkemoma(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Shebi u get the money

Why you dulling

Yesterday orobo
Today nah lekpa

Sabi Man
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by kushercain: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
MzErica:
Even though I know don jazzy dick will be small as shit I'll still fvck him cos he got the bags 🎒

But will he fvck you? That's yhe koko
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by BloomingDale(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:

You mother is stupid.... You dunno what's called humour... Bitter wild child.... Avoid me, idiot.

That was not humor but maliciousness. Go learn the meaning of humor. Dullbaby.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by cenaman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

i can relate; i chartered a PRIVATE JET to NIGERIA to charge my phone because of poor power supply in the US.
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoh I can relate CIS bathroom is everything ooo
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by Pearl1910: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
DaTruths:
I can relate.

Big lie grin
Re: I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy by BloomingDale(f): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
nkemoma:

Ask our dullard mother to teach you... Fool

Don jazzy produced/danced to a song with those words as the opening lines... Either you are too young to know or just plain stupid to realize..

Idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) / Tunde Demuren Loses Job At Aero Contractors - BlackBoxNigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.