Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom (33348 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Frizz001: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Wear pant fight her husband? Did you see her fight him? Was she even in a position or place to fight when she had already been brutalised and bloodied by the beastly husband? Make una try dey dey objective o!

spinna:

The woman wey wear pant dey fight her husband outside na she need fear of God pass..

Citizen journalist dey do him work

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by MatrixReloaded: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
I rather get drunk than to allow myself to be extremely angered... Anger is like a burning fire it consumes

Word of a fool, let me tell you the good thing about anger?
It burns 🔥 the calories in your body up to 1000mls of liquid drought. You need psychological adaptation to use it in quest of anxiety, fear, delusion, agitation, high self esteem, fight, defense. Every sociopathic mechanisim that makes you a human needs to be functional yet psychological adaptation.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Roboto11: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Na him woman be dat person wey resemble yokozuna so?

grin
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by AlexaDan: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Everywhere good
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Christistruth03: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Frizz001:
It is because it was uploaded and met with widespread criticism that the beast was arrested if not it would become 'he said, she said'. He probably would have even gotten away with it because from the video, some neighbour said he'd been in the habit of abusing his wife in this manner for the 4years he (the neighbour) had lived there! The woman deserves rapid justice and support!

Thank you for the information

I appreciate how the Police handCuffed him showing him that he was a mere mortal

That picture of him in handcuffs alone is a big punishment

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Frizz001: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
So because of whatever key, blood has to flow? You are actually justifying the battery of a fellow human being by another in the name of marriage because he did not receive a key he wanted? You heard him demanding for key, did you not hear the other neighbour saying that the man was always beating the woman like that for the past 4years he had lived there? Na only key be the reason for lack of peace?

muyico:
why can she hand over d key to him, for sake of peace to rain

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Evolutionism: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Yesterday, the Minister for Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye via Twitter/X ordered the arrest of Barr Ebong Ekere.

On that note, the federal Ministry of Women Affairs @FMWA_ng has ordered the arrest of this demonized lawyer Mr Ebong, who must face the law squarely

and I promise this act can not be swept under the carpet. Even if the woman decides she doesn't want her husband to be sued, due to family pressure, the man must face the law as justice will have its way.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943067/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over#127516970

Avoid violence and be stoic be it man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by mysticwarrior(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
24SEVEN:
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.
if he no upload the picture na people like una go dey shout "upload the picture of the wife being battered or I don't believe" because you no like wetin you see you dey complain.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Good one he almost naked the woman
When are we going to see your own? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Hullcity: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Shame
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by virginchaser(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
I met a man in a bar while relaxing with co workers. He joined my table to poured out his mind on how his wife tormented him at home. He had to come here to avoid killing someone's daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Frizz001: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
So because you feel a woman is very troublesome, it is then okay to become a criminal and batter her mercilessly?

NFBI:
You are talking rubbish e be like say you never jam a very troublesome woman

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by fawaz050(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well.

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by mysticwarrior(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
See as the woman belle just resemble community kudum grin

Anyways,in as much as we all know women to be badmouthed fellows,it is also very bad for a man to assault his wife to the extent of stripping nakedd....

my brother if a sexy beautiful woman is badmouthing her husband it could be managed to an extent, but for a shipopotamus it's a no no and unacceptable chai.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by mukthar2000(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good for the arrest, no matter what don't beat woman like Animal.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:

When are we going to see your own? grin
I won't marry wife beater. Besides only my husband will see my unclothedness and not in a brutal way but romantic

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by mysticwarrior(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Men flee from Nigerian women they have nothing good to offer but tribulations.
Tinubulation you mean?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by NFBI: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Frizz001:
So because you feel a woman is very troublesome, it is then okay to become a criminal and batter her mercilessly?

I'm not saying it is good.. But if she pushed you to the wall what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Dennisochampa: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
You are talking rubbish e be like say you never jam a very troublesome woman
So if your daughter or sisters are troublesome, u will advise their husbands to beat them to the point of dragging them on the street with blood oozing out from their nose and mouth??

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by VaginaAcademic: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woma dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin
the man go first lift the bele go up before him go see toto hence the anger grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by mysticwarrior(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Truckpusher:
Is that one a wife or a pig ? cheesy
if you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by UptownVibes(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Yankee101:
Do not hot women
You’re a coward
He should face the law
But women can hurt men,right? Na the man I blame,when play her in front of camera. Only God knows what he has been passing through in her hands,before he loosed it. See her Belle like jepee tank.. All is that man's money o.. The man even tried to be living with such a shapeless thing..

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by MatrixReloaded: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I won't marry wife beater. Besides only my husband will see my unclothedness and not in a brutal way but romantic
The bolded is uncertain.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:

So the one wey don already off your pant na wetin?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by muyico(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
Frizz001:
So because of whatever key, blood has to flow? You are actually justifying the battery of a fellow human being by another in the name of marriage because he did not receive a key he wanted? You heard him demanding for key, did you not hear the other neighbour saying that the man was always beating the woman like that for the past 4years he had lived there? Na only key be the reason for lack of peace?

she enjoying d beating if not she supposed to don leave d man since, wait ha u married or single?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by izubext007: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
I know the man is currently angry with his wife current shape and Mechelen belly

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Reelmii: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
the man go first lift the bele go up before him go see toto hence the anger grin
🤣🤣. The man souppsed don grow muscle by now

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by zedegit: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woma dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin

Hahaha. When women begin get pot belly?

Na beer she dey drink?

Say no to domestic violence

It's like the man dey use physical possessions to keep her in line. He was asking for car keys.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Fuckyoumod: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
muyico:
see where woman lead u to??
this is usually the result of marrying a very disrespectful and stubborn woman.

She will mostly definitely destroy you.

Men be careful, no matter the love, never settle for a disrespectful and stubborn woman. E get why!

I just pity the man! I believe he did not wake up and started hitting his wife, because no man raises a finger on a good and obedient wife no matter the anger.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by matm: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
See as the woman belle just resemble community kudum grin

Anyways,in as much as we all know women to be badmouthed fellows,it is also very bad for a man to assault his wife to the extent of stripping nakedd....

No violence for both genders.
Both men and women needed to be protected.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by NFBI: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dennisochampa:
So if your daughter or sisters are troublesome, u will advise their husbands to beat them to the point of dragging them on the street with blood oozing out from their nose and mouth??
Did you hear the man side of the story or you go with what the media told you?

What if the woman was with a wrapper when she was struggling the key with the man.

And why she didn't give the man the key in peace?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Jewessgratitud3: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good for him. This will teach the men to tame the animosity in them and learn how to treat a woman better.

Arrest all women beaters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother / #JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.