Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom (33343 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Mvnster: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
muyico:
why can she hand over d key to him, for sake of peace to rain
So because of a key he should kill her or what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Allisgud: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Some people no even qualify to be called a lawyer,just because they feel they talk a lot as a child,they now conclude law is their calling

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
The things women pass through in marriage embarassed . Any man who can strip his wife naked and beat her till point of bleeding does not deserve to be alive. I am very sure he will die after he is able to bribe his way out of prison. Karma must meet him for showing his wife's nakedn$$ to the world .
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
The idiot get mind wear suit as dem handcuff am. Why dem handcuff am with boxers and barefoot?

Even see the head of the man. E resemble local dog popularly known as ekuke.

Na so one man dey beat im wife everyday. One day the junior brother of the wife go visit them around 7am come dey hear the sister cries. The door was well locked from the inside, as na one room. The boy go buy one bottle of star beer drink. As e drink finish e hold the empty bottle for hand. After the beating the husband open door to go out. Na the boy take the empty bottle of beer hammer am for head, cut the head, take many blows settle the man body. Na the e gba mi o the nonsense husband dey shout with blood, the boy take off. After that day of brain resetting, the husband no touch the wife again. Any threat the wife go tell am say she go call her junior brother for am.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by qtguru(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well.

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls to MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!

You imagined a scenario and blasted her for it, the RP is strong in you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by starpower(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
muyico:
see where woman lead u to??
. Just imagine what he spent big money to marry. If a woman won't give me peace will just move out.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Frizz001: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Put an end to whatever is keeping you both together! Whether relationship or actual marriage! Why should one become a criminal or is it because spousal abuse is not treated with the level of seriousness it deserves in this country? You know in advanced countries, if you physically assault a spouse, it is an offense punishable by imprisonment plus all the spousal and child support you will have to pay! So which is easier? Cause yourself an avoidable criminal record or just get out of the situation?

NFBI:
I'm not saying it is good.. But if she pushed you to the wall what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Basicend: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
fineboynl:
.from the picture it shows the woman na trouble marker. Which kind woman be that.

I agree with you. .

Women knows how to paly victim card, whereas, they will not want to treat the underlying core of a problem.

The man should have tried a little more thou. . marriage is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by greypencils: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Yesterday, the Minister for Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye via Twitter/X ordered the arrest of Barr Ebong Ekere.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943067/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over#127516970
The idiot! If you know you can't control your woman without beating her, don't get married. If you want children, adopt or go and impregnate Ashewo, collect your child and be a baby daddy in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by matm: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
asiwaju2027:
Barr wey no sabi anything

Learned in did

Pray temptation don't visit you.
The day ur wife will issue U a knock on d mouth after having a bad day at ur place of work, u will pity most men

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Basicend: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The things women pass through in marriage embarassed . Any man who can strip his wife naked and beat her till point of bleeding does not deserve to be alive. I am very sure he will die after he is able to bribe his way out of prison. Karma must meet him for showing his wife's nakedn$$ to the world .

You sound very myopic and quite spontaneous. Why should he die? Do you know the cause of their issue/s?

Have you already made the woman an angel?

Weigh things before jumping into verdicts.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by adecz: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
How the woman come resemble
baby hippopotamus ❗️❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔

Couples should learn to Make love💕
not war🥀🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Reelmii: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:

Hahaha. When women begin get pot belly?

Na beer she dey drink?

Say no to domestic violence

It's like the man dey use physical possessions to keep her in line. He was asking for car keys.
funny enough, some young girls wey never marry, their belle don already fold like that.....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Dennisochampa: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
Did you hear the man side of the story or you go with what the media told you?

What if the woman was with a wrapper when she was struggling the key with the man.

And why she didn't give the man the key in peace?
What side of the story do I need to see again with blood coming out of the woman's face and the man still struggling with her on the floor and he wasn't even remorseful....
So if your wife is dragging a key with you... Even if yours car key, you will beat her to the point of her running into the street??
U heard one of their neighbors on the video...
He said beating the woman was a normal routine for the man....
Or u want to say he's lying as well
Or that part of the video means nothing to you??

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by putin2: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
The man is innocent
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:

So the one wey don already off your pant na wetin?

grin
Nothing like that yet
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

The bolded is uncertain.
How?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Yxxx: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
I'm a bit disturbed with the comments here. Most woman never get their body back after child birth. Some women naturally have big tummy and when they give birth it becomes worse. Our mothers at a certain age the body changes. So why on earth will you insult this woman and justify the man for doing this because of her physique.

I weep for this generation.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Pootle: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
this life wey we dey na no jus let ur matter trend in a bad way or else your own done be cheesy
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by louken(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Frizz001:
Wear pant fight her husband? Did you see her fight him? Was she even in a position or place to fight when she had already been brutalised and bloodied by the beastly husband? Make una try dey dey objective o!

For reasons best known to her, she chose embarrassment or even death instead of handing over the man's key to him.
That woman is smart while the man is stupid. The man allowed rage to control him and ended up playing into the woman's hands.
He should have honourably separated from that woman instead of allowing matters to degenerate to this level.
He should prepare himself for life behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Realist777: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woman dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin
How do you comfortably make derogatory comment about someone's mother knowing fully well that she is no longer a young lady?
Her stomach sags because she must have given birth multiple times and and also responsible enough to have been working and taking care of the beast that can't respect and protect her.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by BRATISLAVA: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
You are talking rubbish e be like say you never jam a very troublesome woman

You are probably a troublesome man with the sort of thing you have posted, and you have angered and irritated a lot of people, even the ones closest to you, but as an adult, how many of them have beaten you and shed your blood in order express themselves?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by lexyclasy: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Yesterday, the Minister for Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye via Twitter/X ordered the arrest of Barr Ebong Ekere.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943067/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over#127516970
shut up
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by hkidola00(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
shocked shocked praying mantis...haahaa
DDIA:
grin

When you see the wife sef, you will know the anger comes from frustration.

Even to fvck go be WAR. grin
Recommendations: doggy, cross cross, butterfly, praying mantis, down stroke.

I feel the man’s pain and I whole heartedly sympathize with him.

Justice for the Lawyer.

Free the Lawyer. grin
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Sunday2021: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
As she big like this why did she allow this small rat to beat her like this.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Realist777: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
24SEVEN:
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.
I swear I have stood and watched my niggas take bullets and some even dying but till now I can't stand and watch a lady being beaten up to the point of in clothing her.
I guess that's one of my biggest weakness as a man
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Beremx(f): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well.

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls to MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!
did you just describe your mother? You're shameless
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by HitSong: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Beremx:
did you just describe your mother? You're shameless
No, I described you and your mother.
Frustrated low-life soul.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Beremx(f): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woman dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin
didn't it may occur to you that her useless husband stripped her? Is this how you make fun of your mother? You're a miserable human
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by NFBI: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You are probably a troublesome man, and you have angered and irritated a lot of people, even the ones closest to you, but as an adult, how many of them have beaten you and shed your blood in order express themselves?

I'm not, neither do i support gender violence but at times even when the woman is at fault the whole world will scream crucify the man that is my concern..

Men live matters ✊

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by NFBI: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dennisochampa:
What side of the story do I need to see again with blood coming out of the woman's face and the man still struggling with her on the floor and he wasn't even remorseful....
So if your wife is dragging a key with you... Even if yours car key, you will beat her to the point of her running into the street??
U heard one of their neighbors on the video...
He said beating the woman was a normal routine for the man....
Or u want to say he's lying as well
Or that part of the video means nothing to you??
No need going back and forth we all have a different view to a situation
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Beremx(f): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:

No, I described you and your mother.
Frustrated low-life soul.
you wrote all that to get likes from your fellow idiots and you ended of disgracing your mother on nairaland. If you support a that woman to be beaten by her husband, your mother and your sisters will definitely get the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto / Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam / Police And Cult Gang Clash In Ejigbo, Many Feared Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.