Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom (33501 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by BRATISLAVA: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
I'm not, neither do i support gender violence but at times even when the woman is at fault the whole world will scream crucify the man that is my concern..

Men live matters ✊

A man has battered and bloodied his life and what you are saying after accusing her of being troublesome is that "men live matters". Why play at whataboutism? Is that what the crime committed is?

Once you see posts on a thread where a woman is being abused that contain any of these phrases, delivered by a male poster who seems reasonable in his first line:

"I don't support this",
"I normally don't support this",
"I will never support this",
"I have/will never do this"

And then:

"However",
"In spite of that",

And the Almighty:
"But"

Just know you are going to read some crookedly evil justification and it's logic by an abuse apologist either living through the abuser or enjoying the crime and giving reasons why it should be so.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by louken(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
Some women can push you into doing things you may end up regretting. Unmarried folks may not understand this.
Being able to manage a stubborn woman is an invaluable skill every man should learn before getting married.
And if you are married and find yourself in a situation where fighting with your wife (as in physical fight) is the only way you can get things done, by all means separate. Separation is better than killing somebody and rotting in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
I have a ruske as to avoiding violence in any form.

That golden rule is that I sever relationship with you If I experience violence at the initiation stage. I don't even let it go to the propagation stage talk more of termination stage.

As grievous as a slap and verbal abuse the relationship is over, and I must give you sanctions that you won't forget in a hurry.

Most times violence comes as a result of forgiving q woman that has repeatedly assaulted you both physically or verbally over a long period of time.

No one talks about it but for me I can walk away once I experience any form of physical or verbal abuse it's a deal breaker for me.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by NFBI: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

A man has battered and bloodied his life and what you are saying after accusing her of being troublesome is that "men live matters". Why play at whataboutism? Is that what the crime committed is?

Once you see posts on a thread where a woman is being abused that contain any of these phrases, delivered by a male poster who seems reasonable in his first line:

"I don't support this",
"I normally don't support this",
"I will never support this",
"I have/will never do this"

And then:

"However",
"In spite of that",

And the Almighty:
"But"

Just know you are going to read some crookedly evil justification and it's logic by an abuse apologist either living through the abuser or enjoying the crime and giving reasons why it should be so.
No problem we all have different view to a situation
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ThatCEO: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
adecz:

How the woman come resemble
baby hippopotamus ❗️❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔

Me sef no understand this Jain shape, sometimes you begin to see why married men go to find younger girls.

In most cases, Once a woman gets married in Naija, that's the day they stop taking care of themselves. The normal thing they will blame is childbirth. Ok, after childbirth, how about you enter gym, for where? Na to continue to dey chop non stop as dem don see husband house sit down.

That woman is also trouble, Baba was asking for keys, she no gree drop am.

However, Na d man we go blame 100% especially as a lawyer.

Dey will keep him for 24hours, release him, then charge him back to court. Court go give am bail, if he can't meet bail, dem go detain am for 30 days. Release am back, then sentencing.

The question is, can she survive without d husband's financial support?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by superCleanworks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
I'm not saying it is good.. But if she pushed you to the wall what will you do?

I go shift for her jeje. Now the man is the one in the news with handcuffs and the woman is now a celebrity.
May God never allow me beat a woman no matter the devil that is pressing her remote. There is no fun in that at allllll

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by BRATISLAVA: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
No problem we all have different view to a situation

The real or the imaginary view?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Gandrova: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woman dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin
Did she dress to impress you?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DeSavage(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
The wife needs to be detained and interrogated as well...this shouldn't be a one-sided verdict.

Normal-normal, women wey get dis kind stature sabi find trouble undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by NFBI: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
superCleanworks:

I go shift for her jeje. Now the man is the one in the news with handcuffs and the woman is now a celebrity.
May God never allow me beat a woman no matter the devil that is pressing her remote. There is no fun in that at allllll
That's our prayer
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Beremx(f): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:

Lol
Mumu frustrated low-life soul grin
Did they marry u as virgin?
You think you deserve a loyal and committed man now? Dey play mumu grin
I'm very sure your present situation and predicament is worse grin
You never see anything yet. Your pain and sorrow will be worse than that of your mother's. grin cheesy
Oloriburuku
keep describing your mother. I feel her pains as a woman. You have failed in using her agony in her marriage to describe me. Pele o!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ShangTsung000: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
24SEVEN:
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.

IYOO.....

THAT'S THE MEANING OF WASHING YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC.

OGBE!!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by drerocker: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
muyico:
see where woman lead u to??
Na him lead himself
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by MrCork: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
fergie001:

Yesterday, the Minister for Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye via Twitter/X ordered the arrest of Barr Ebong Ekere.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7943067/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over#127516970

but why are IBO people killin peoples wifes??..wot for?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Gandrova: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well. Someone wrote that she nags a lot and usually challenge the man physically...

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls to MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!
Bros keep shut ! You just said trash.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Gandrova: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2023
It is only foolish man that would disgrace his wife publicly. The best thing to do as a man is to leave the house for some times.
For those insulting the woman, it is the reflection she has given birth.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ShangTsung000: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well. Someone wrote that she nags a lot and usually challenge the man physically...

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls to MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!

IYOO...

WHAT JUST SAID IS THE FINAL INFERENCE ON THIS THREAD. YET SOME PIPO WILL HAVE HAVE ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW.

OGBE!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by SIRKAY98(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Noted. Men ,Men,Menhow many times did i call una? stop assualting your wive's because they will shed crocodile tears until you are locked up.You could have take your car keys and drive to an u known location. until the world come to realize this bible verse Proverb 25 verse 24.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by CasNova(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
No matter how provocative a woman is, a man should not resort to violence.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Dennisochampa: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
NFBI:
No need going back and forth we all have a different view to a situation
No matter what you're views are.... Always remember, you or your relatives can easily be on the other side of the table....
Always put yourself in those situations before you judge issues....
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by nedekid: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
See as the woman belle just resemble community kudum grin

Anyways,in as much as we all know women to be badmouthed fellows,it is also very bad for a man to assault his wife to the extent of stripping nakedd....

Maybe she get belle
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by SIRKAY98(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
Noted. Men ,Men,Menhow many times did i call una stop assualting your wive's because they will shed crocodile tears until you are locked up.You could have take your car keys and drive to an unknown location. until the world come to realize this bible verse Proverb 25 verse 24
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by thomasjoe(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Castrated for beating up someone you don't know the reason for the act ? Think twice .

I'm not a fan of domestic violence but there is no smoke without fire .

The major reasons men get weak enough to near their wives are
1. Constant Unfaithfulness and lies of denials despite been caught .
2. Gross disrespectful words to dent the man's ego despite previous warnings to stop.

Have you ever seen a man beating a woman that is not guilty of any or both of the above ?

NuCypher:
How does someone who supposedly knows the law does something like this? This guy needs to be castrated

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Justkatty(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Beast
Good for him.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by porthouse7(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:
grin

When you see the wife sef, you will know the anger comes from frustration.

Even to fvck go be WAR. grin
Recommendations: doggy, cross cross, butterfly, praying mantis, down stroke.

I feel the man’s pain and I whole heartedly sympathize with him.

Justice for the Lawyer.

Free the Lawyer. grin
u spoke my mind, the man don tire. He sure me say this man go get girlfriend outside
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Blackscorpion1j: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Majority here are judging the woman based on the picture but never care to know what led the man to become so brutal...Let me tell you SOMETHING...What most MEN go through in their MARRIAGES are worst than what you saw in that picture...SHEYBI that one na physical abuse...Men go through EMOTIONAL and SYCOLLOGICAL torture and abuse from their WIVES on DAILY basis but UNFORTUNATELY the WORLD is not READY for this DISCUSSION...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by kestolove95(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
If the woman says she won't press charges then leave.. No scatter another woman marriage cause u no get husband
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by kkins25(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
I rather get drunk than to allow myself to be extremely angered... Anger is like a burning fire it consumes

Getting drunk to avoid anger, is like drinking coke to avoid diabetes.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by sync(f): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
Family matter dem no de put mouth o
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Blazadenise(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
They should revoke the wereh license first...
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by patrickcollins: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
24SEVEN:
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.
God wan save the woman cos if it wasn't exposed next time she may not be lucky.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.