Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom (33493 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
smiley I don't argue with bastards
Cantonese:

The words of a wife beater!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
DDIA:

It’s like you love missionary 🤔

No wahala I can work with that.
I assume your burst is sizable and you have at least a medium sized bubble butt? cool
God is in control
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
God is in control

I Hope he made it all wonderful for me to explore cool
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2023
DDIA:

I Hope he made it all wonderful for me to explore cool
You are not authorised
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Hyvie: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
HitSong:

Again, woe BETIDE you, your family members and generations to come.
Useless wasted senseless OLOSHO. Na frustration go kill you.
Whatever you lay your hands upon will never prosper by the grace of God.
My prayers shall come to pass.
Amen.

Lol... see person future father. lol
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are not authorised
And who gives authority? 🤔
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
DDIA:

And who gives authority? 🤔
God
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
God
I am on my way😈
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
DDIA:

I am on my way😈
OK
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
OK
Between Mint, Fruit, Chocolate, Vanilla and Coffee, which flavor do you prefer?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
DDIA:

Between Mint, Fruit, Chocolate, Vanilla and Coffee, which flavor do you prefer?
chocolate
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
chocolate
Do you like ribbed or dotted?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
DDIA:

Do you like ribbed or dotted?
dotted
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
dotted
Durex has the best dotted chocolate flavor… Lemme buy some now.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
DDIA:

Durex has the best dotted chocolate flavor… Lemme buy some now.
alright
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
alright
You will eat my brown chocolate, you will love it. cool
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ray369:
smiley I don't argue with bastards

But bastards are even better than you. You are fully an NFA!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
I'm glad your admit you're a bastard 👍
Cantonese:

But bastards are even better than you. You are fully an NFA!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ray369:
I'm glad your admit you're a bastard 👍

I am glad that you admitted that a bastard is far better than you!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
You're despicable..empty Head 🗣️
Cantonese:

I am glad that you admitted that a bastard is far better than you!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
tongue
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ray369:
You're despicable..empty Head 🗣️

Even despicable people, empty heads and bastards are far better than you.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
It's so obvious you're an attention seeker ....you're just here to bully people...keep it up..asshole
Cantonese:

Even despicable people, empty heads and bastards are far better than you.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Ray369:
It's so obvious you're an attention seeker ....you're just here to bully people...keep it up..asshole

"Attention seeker"? Who attention? Yours?

Even assholes, bullies, bastards and retards are far better than you.

You are a very professional ode.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
I blame your parents 🤣
Cantonese:

"Attention seeker"? Who attention? Yours?

Even assholes, bullies, bastards and retards are far better than you.

You are a very professional ode.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ray369:
I blame your parents 🤣

Now you can see that vagabonds, bastards and attention seekers are better than your parents.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
Slowpoke
Cantonese:

Now you can see that vagabonds, bastards and attention seekers are better than your parents.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
grin
VaginaAcademic:
the man go first lift the bele go up before him go see toto hence the anger grin
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Cantonese: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Ray369:
Slowpoke

That’s even far better than you. Have you not heard that you are an NFA?
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by EbenezerTriumph: 8:53am On Jan 19
Mindlog:

When you are so limited, when it comes to geographical locations and native names.....you confidently spew nonsense.

What a dunce! cheesy cheesy
but according to Kanu and Ekpa.
Akwa Ibom people are part of the idiotic pigs of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity / Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.