Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom (33508 Views)

Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by desolute: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by patrickcollins: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
See as the woman belle just resemble community kudum grin

Anyways,in as much as we all know women to be badmouthed fellows,it is also very bad for a man to assault his wife to the extent of stripping nakedd....

Stop this body shaming, focus on topic of discourse, her people, children love her that way
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Dejijossy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well. Someone wrote that she nags a lot and usually challenge the man physically...

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls to MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

3, Some women can be very untidy, unkept and lazy ...
Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
The man should have sent her packing long time ago.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!

Marriage is not meant for a kid with chicken reasoning like...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Themandator: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
24SEVEN:
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.

It is a video
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by patrickcollins: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Frizz001:
Very good!
Some of our public office holders must also learn to minimize ignorance and speak from a place of knowledge when addressing the public! How can the Minister of Women Affairs say that the man must face the law due to family pressure? Does she not realize that crimes such as these are offenses against the state and so the state is bound to investigate and prosecute this crime? It has nothing to do with family pressure except where corruption creeps in and we start hearing 'order from above'! I hope she matches her words with action along with concerned government agencies!
What if the woman refuses to presses charges and twist her own explanation.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by sammyonal: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oga no be about size oooo.
Sunday2021:
As she big like this why did she allow this small rat to beat her like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by femi4: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
Reelmii:
Good to hear..but this woman dressing be as e get ooo

Pant and crop top grin grin...even ashawo never wear this type before cheesy grin
Ignorance

She was being beaten and you expect her clothes to still be intact
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Basicend: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Blackscorpion1j:
Majority here are judging the woman based on the picture but never care to know what led the man to become so brutal...Let me tell you SOMETHING...What most MEN go through in their MARRIAGES are worst than what you saw in that picture...SHEYBI that one na physical abuse...Men go through EMOTIONAL and SYCOLLOGICAL torture and abuse from their WIVES on DAILY basis but UNFORTUNATELY the WORLD is not READY for this DISCUSSION...

Very true.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Nwaokunkpara: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
kkins25:

Getting drunk to avoid anger, is like drinking coke to avoid diabetes.

Oga if you know what anger can bring to you you will rather choose to stay at home and drink and sleep
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Nwaokunkpara: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Word of a fool, let me tell you the good thing about anger?
It burns 🔥 the calories in your body up to 1000mls of liquid drought. You need psychological adaptation to use it in quest of anxiety, fear, delusion, agitation, high self esteem, fight, defense. Every sociopathic mechanisim that makes you a human needs to be functional yet psychological adaptation.

Trying to educate me but ended up painting yourself the bigger fool.

I made emphasis which is I rather get drunk than to allow myself to be angered. I am in every point referring to myself and I also understand myself to well when compared being drunk and being angry. I have grown to understand that in anger that I intend to go extreme and when I am drunk I sleeps off.

Why call me a fool when you could have just lay off your points.

Shown some sense of maturity in respecting people's views. In reality if this was a round table talk you wouldn't have had indirectly calle a fool. Be guided 🙏
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Jayhome24: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
Look at his mouth like a baby Gorrila mouth.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by bentenny(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Only a simp or fuul will engage a woman in a fight whether physically or vocally!
No man will never win!
Once you hit or physically abuse a woman,nobody cares whether you may have been the victim,the day you fight back or hit back,she automatically becomes the victim while you become the punching monster!
I remember an incident that happened months ago to my landlord,if not that he was recording what transpired,the female tenant would have claimed he assaulted her!
However,to avoid impunity,the lawyer should face the full wrath of the law for his apparent stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ajitoyo: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Then you are not ripe for marriage, if you are not mentally ready for the challenges that comes with it. If what you are said is true, the man should have learned how to live with his cross long time ago. Was he blind when he married the woman?
HitSong:
The useless trouble maker wife should be arrested as well. Someone wrote that she nags a lot and usually challenge the man physically...

Honestly, some women deserve what they are going through in their marriages, the worst is those single mothers.

1, The rule of fight is that you should not challenge who you know you can't defeat.
Some women are fond of raising their hands against men. Such stupid woman deserve whatever she gets when she hit a man.

2, You are a SLÚT, you have numerous BODYCOUNT, you have dated married men before your own marriage. Now that one unfortunate man have married you, you want that man to remain loyal and committed to you only, you that have destroyed some marriages. You think karma is fiction?
Just as you hooked up with married men when you were single, other girls to MUST and WILL hook up with your husband too. tongue

Just because you've given birth to 2-3 children now, we won't hear word again. You now look like a bloated elephant or maggot.
Fat, dirty, lazy...
And when your husband go out to meet more appealing and attractive girls, you start complaining.

I'm sure this bloated woman locked the man out of his own house and held on to the key. Imagine the audacity.
I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving me problems.

GOD FORBID!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Greattha: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Violence against women is a no no.

You must control yourself.
Now, because of the man's foolish response, no one will hear his own side of the story.

Being a lawyer or being learned has nothing to do with self control.

I know of a so-called Prof who brutalised his wife till she ran for dear life and he's still pursuing her till today.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ShangTsung000: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
Wetin happen to her bele abeg

IYOO....

A punch codenamed OBJECTION MY LORD,made the stomach like that.

OGBE!!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Nothing like that yet
Come lemme off your panties.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by HitSong: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dejijossy:

Marriage is not meant for a kid with chicken reasoning like...
Ọdẹ
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by ladenz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
She 'looks like'?!!!! All the comments condemning the woman whose story you have not heard. O wrong na. You can't judge based on looks. The person who filmed the assault says he has been beating her frequently for years. He beat her till she bled. Those are the acts we know. Till we hear his side we cannot judge based on how she looks.

Dpharisee:
The woman looks like an agent provocateur but he was over provoked to assault her.
He was telling her to give him his keys but she was adamant and dragging it with him.
A gentleman will find simply walk away from such stubborn woman than this public disgrace he has caused himself.
When my wife tried this with me, instead of allowing myself to be provoked into fighting I just went inside and took my very important items and went to stay in a hotel and called friends to come and groove with me.

She was the one that was running helter skelter asking people to beg me to come back home and I gave her my conditions.
Once you lose guard and assault a woman the society will not want to hear your side of the story.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Hyvie: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:

Fat, dirty, lazy...

I can never go out to hustle for money we would both spend and when return to my house for peace, one useless woman will still be giving problem.

GOD FORBID!

You are very stupid useless man!!!! VERY BRAINLESS. SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED. I want to say may this happen to all your daughters but I will never wish evil on another woman. MAY YOU NEVER FIND A GOOD WOMAN TO MARRY. NA WICKED EVIL WOMAN YOU GO MARRY WITH THIS YOUR BACKWARD SATANIC MENTALITY. NO GOD WOMAN WILL NEVER FALL PREY TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS
. ODE OSHIIIIII WEREY. Bleep YOU
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by harmony75: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Seriously so this man is a Nigerian here in calabar I thought they were Ghanaians! Those his neighbors are gentle men them suppose give him wotowoto first!
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:

Come lemme off your panties.
You no fit
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by DDIA: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You no fit
How I no go fit?

I go off am. cool
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by HitSong: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hyvie:

You are very stupid useless man!!!! VERY BRAINLESS. SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED. I want to say may this happen to all your daughters but I will never wish evil on another woman. MAY YOU NEVER FIND A GOOD WOMAN TO MARRY. NA WICKED EVIL WOMAN YOU GO MARRY WITH THIS YOUR BACKWARD SATANIC MENTALITY. NO GOD WOMAN WILL NEVER FALL PREY TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS
. ODE OSHIIIIII WEREY. Bleep YOU
Frustrated low-life miserable soul.
Woe BETIDE you and your entire generations.
Whatever you lay your failure claws on shall never prosper by the grace of God.
Mumu olosho, like mother like daughter grin
Una never see anything yet. Your pain and miseries in life go worse pass your olosho mama own.
You want marry good, loyal and committed man abi? Do you deserve such person? Are you a virgin?
What are you bringing to the table oloriburuku grin
The same public toilet toto that various men have passed around grin
It will never be well with you weyrey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by VIKTO83(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
The best way for a man yo remain sane is to live without a woman.
Nut if u must live with woman be ready to be either beast or man.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:

How I no go fit?

I go off am. cool
abomination
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by vannessa7(f): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:

Fat, dirty, lazy...

GOD FORBID!

You typed jargons, look for the video and watch, the woman has blood dripping from her mouth, her husband destroyed her mouth while beating her up and strip her to her pant before pushing her out, the neighbors said he has been beating her for the past four years. It is not a crime to get married
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by simpleseyi: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
24SEVEN:
But who come snap this woman as she wear only pant. The person still upload the picture online.

That person needs to fear God.

But several of them wear pants and bra, snap themselves, and post online, and you and I leave sweet comments because we love the way they are sexualizing themselves, but we do not want our sisters or aunties to do same.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Danabu(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
DDIA:
grin

When you see the wife sef, you will know the anger comes from frustration.

Even to fvck go be WAR. grin
Recommendations: doggy, cross cross, butterfly, praying mantis, down stroke.

I feel the man’s pain and I whole heartedly sympathize with him.

Justice for the Lawyer.

Free the Lawyer. grin
Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
UptownVibes:
But women can hurt men,right? Na the man I blame,when play her in front of camera. Only God knows what he has been passing through in her hands,before he loosed it. See her Belle like jepee tank.. All is that man's money o.. The man even tried to be living with such a shapeless thing..

He don chop the man money fat like pig full everywhere still dey fight the man again grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by Ray369: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
It's not about abusive words ...grow up and stop the childish act
Cantonese:
The idiot get mind wear suit as dem handcuff am. Why dem handcuff am with boxers and barefoot?

Even see the head of the man. E resemble local dog popularly known as ekuke.

Na so one man dey beat im wife everyday. One day the junior brother of the wife go visit them around 7am come dey hear the sister cries. The door was well locked from the inside, as na one room. The boy go buy one bottle of star beer drink. As e drink finish e hold the empty bottle for hand. After the beating the husband open door to go out. Na the boy take the empty bottle of beer hammer am for head, cut the head, take many blows settle the man body. Na the e gba mi o the nonsense husband dey shout with blood, the boy take off. After that day of brain resetting, the husband no touch the wife again. Any threat the wife go tell am say she go call her junior brother for am.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by simpleseyi: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
NuCypher:
How does someone who supposedly knows the law does something like this? This guy needs to be castrated

But someone who is married to another person wo knows the Law can use her mouth to tear the someone who knows the Law into pieces. I will rather walk away, and leave the useless bad mouth bittch.
Re: Police Arrests Barrister Ebong Ekere Who Assaulted His Wife In Akwa Ibom by simpleseyi: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
HitSong:

Fat, dirty, lazy...

GOD FORBID!

I am with you on this. Useless God forsaken retired prostitutes should be avoided, but not beaten. Even if she raises her useless hands that have carried uncountable diccks against you, don't hit the Olosho back, instead, walk away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles / N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.