Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Are You Getting Your Partners This Chrismas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting Your Partners This Chrismas? (98 Views)

When Are You Getting Married? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Brown Or Light Skin?? How Do You Like Your Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Partners This Chrismas? by Veetee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hey Lovers..

So I was hanging out in a bar close to my house on Sunday watching soccer, precisely the match between Arsenal and Brighton.
I was sharing sits with some young dudes obviously in their 20's.

While I was watching the match I over heard them gisting on several topics, one of which caught my attention, Although I pretended as if i wasnt listening so as to make them free. From their conversation, I knew they were game boys. One of them was like he has sent his girlfriend 150k for chrismas. The funny thing is the others didnt act suprised. In my head I was thinking if these gestures are normal things guys do for their girlfriends?

So the question now is what are you planning to do for your partners this chrismas, either married or not.

(1) (Reply)

Why / Romance / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.