Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

When Are You Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Are You Getting Married? (2848 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2022
This isn't to force my opinion on anyone but don't they say love is a beautiful thing?

When do you plan to get married?

What's stopping you?

Believe me, in this time of the world, there are very many people available to settle down. I mean, very many people whose only prayer is to make things work with their partners.

Hey, I know the sick sides of relationships...heartbreak, being taken for granted and all that...but does a runner stop running in a race because he falls? Then why do you write everyone off because of some few person's you've met? What if the problem na from you? Like na you no get sense?

So why are you single?

Don't tell me you haven't found your match. That's relative. Have you been searching in the wrong places? Or have you been giving what you are afraid to lose?

Is it finance? I don't think it is. You can feed yourself, and even take care of your siblings?! Why not a partner?

Is it fear of commitment? Even life is a commitment...so that's not a solid point.

Is it the taste of youth exuberance? To what end?

The fear of having kids? Damn it, children are the most beautiful things that happened to earth. Do you know the joy of having to share in bringing sb into the earth? Sb you can call yours?

I preach marrying in the days of your youth so you, your wife, and kids can grow together.

Is it the street dogma of no marriage? I mean the red pills? The feminist agenda? Believe me you, most of the pioneers of this groups are married or were once married. Why then are they projecting their frustrations to you? Why must they recruit others to live a lie...because they failed in theirs?

Marriage is a divine blessing.

So tell me, folks, what is stopping you from getting married already? Like this Saturday? Like Next Saturday? Like this year!

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by VictorUSA(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Can you imagine?

Trash!

Mr. op you just wrote bullshit up there.

We are single because we don't want to keep liability in our houses.Abeg if you want to marry go and marry and stop disturbing us here.

We ain't no here for shit!

Victor Jalingo

8 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Don't let anyone deceive you. Most of the people online promoting redpill and feminism are happily married with beautiful children.

Some promote it for fun while others who are single are promoting it so that there will be pretty much people remaining for them to settle down with make you no come block their life partner. Of course, how else can they keep idiots away?

And there is you...you dey carry redpill and feminism for head. Tomorrow Nkechi the women leader go give you Wedding Invitation card and you say she betrayed you.

No bi betray, na you no just get sense.

You wey say na babymama you wan get. No shock when your OG wey una agree say make you come bi Best Man o. And now you don born. Una two agree but na only you hurry implement wan come force other to key into your belief.

You are on your own chief.

Wise people don't disagree in the crowd...they disagree within themselves.

7 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by NotBeenPaid: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2022

That thing called marriage isn't for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Trash!

Mr. op you just wrote bullshit up there.

We are single because we don't want to keep liability in our houses.Abeg if you want to marry go and marry and stop disturbing us here.

We ain't no here for shit!

Victor Jalingo

“We?”

Have a voice of your own.

Don't allow bunch of people decide your life.

From Victor USA to Victor Jalingo. You are confused already, small uncle.

1 Like

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Zee0007: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2022
I want to marry. Just that I want to get a stable job first. This will help me get what will sustain the home.

Lord na your hand I dey oooooo!

14 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

That thing called marriage isn't for everyone.

Ehhyyyaaa. Just this short sentence, I understand your story. But wetin you do Amaka no good.

2 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Zee0007:
I want to marry. Just that I want to get a stable job first. This will help me get what will sustain the home.

Lord na your hand I dey oooooo!

Nice, chief.

Why don't you just set up sth small that can be providing the daily bread, and that can serve three persons first? Say like N150k monthly...for a start.

Then walk down the aisle. I mean, a moderate wedding.

You never can tell. Two heads are better than one.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by VictorUSA(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2022
@Chatinent marriage is a curse and it's not for everyone.
Let me die a year and a day to the day I will have interest in marrying a wife.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
@Chatinent marriage is a curse and it's not for everyone.

Let me die a year and a day to the day I will have interest in marrying a wife.

This one wey you dey na life?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Messi1: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2022
No date yet o.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Messi1:
No date yet o.

Brov, gets hooked already.

There are many pretty ladies in your church, neighbourhood, and village.

Abi you get pride?

Swallow it.

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Q: when are you getting married?

A: when we are ready to die young.

1 Like

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Zee0007: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2022
You are 100% right. I have a lot of business ideas but I need capital to start up.

If I can get money to buy a laptop now, I will start a career as a freelancer on fiveer and upwork. At least I will make nothing less than 150k or more monthly. Within 5months I will definitely walk down the aisle.

I want to really get married. I don't care what people say about marriage. I believe is a good thing. And my marriage will definitely work.

chatinent:

Nice, chief.

Why don't you just set up sth small that can be providing the daily bread, and that can serve three persons first? Say like N150k monthly...for a start.

Then walk down the aisle. I mean, a moderate wedding.

You never can tell. Two heads are better than one.

5 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2022
Zee0007:
You are 100% right. I have a lot of business ideas but I need capital to start up.

If I can get money to buy a laptop now, I will start a career as a freelancer on fiveer and upwork. At least I will make nothing less than 150k or more monthly. Within 5months I will definitely walk down the aisle.

I want to really get married. I don't care what people say about marriage. I believe is a good thing. And my marriage will definitely work.

And who says you need a laptop to start freelancing?

You can start with your mobile then when you start getting money, you buy a laptop.

And for starters, Fiverr is not a good place. Try Facebook, try Telegram, try Nairaland.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Q: when are you getting married?

A: when we are ready to die young.

How can you die young when you are are already 34 years old?

4 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2022
You could have made your points perfectly well without trying to chase clout with feminism or the red pill. Trust me, you could have.

What are the percentage of redpillers/feminists in the world? In Nigeria? Online? grin grin Infact, why do y'all give us gender warriors too much credits for all the insignificance you claim we have in real life huh?

Nigga, please.

Look, alaye, watin dey burn people for under their cloth pass all this one you are saying.

Boya you should try talking about the economy, financial stability, and every every going on in Nigeria as the reasons for the widespread single pringlehood.

The most of people are not even feminists or remotely concerned, affected by the movement, so why exactly are you trying to single them out, for what...?

Are they the cause of cheating? Paternity fraud? Broken homes and relationships, and domestic violence and incompatibility amongst people? The ones singing "Jehovah, carry me dey go my husband house", you think if they were ACTIVELY listening to feminists, they'd be singing that nonsense song? undecided

I know you wrote short notes for other reasons why people are unmarried, but you dedicated a whole new comment "box" to talking about feminists...

But wa, how can majority of us be happily married in a companionship and yet be miserable manless folks looking for company at the same time? grin Oga, be sticking to one narrative o.

And lastly, don't be doing like say na you know all or have all your shts put together.

Teink you.

8 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Stillwhites(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Having a life patner and raising your own kids is a fulfilment and makes you look responsible.

1 Like

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You could have made your points perfectly well without trying to chase clout with feminism or the red pill. Trust me, you could have.

What are the percentage of redpillers/feminists in the world? In Nigeria? Online? grin grin Infact, why do y'all give us gender warriors too much credit for all the insignificance you claim we have in real huh?

Nigga, please.

Look, alaye, watin dey burn people for under their clothes pass all this one you are saying.

Boya you should try talking about the economy, financial stability, and every every going on in Nigeria as the reasons for singlehood.

The most of people are not even feminists or remotely concerned, affected by the movement, so why exactly are you trying to single them out, for what...?

Are they the cause of cheating? Paternity fraud? Broken homes and relationships, and domestic violence and incompatibility amongst people?

I know you wrote short notes for other reasons why people are unmarried, but you dedicated a whole new comment "box" to talking about feminists...

But wa, how can majority of us be happily married in a companionship and yet be miserable manless folks looking for company at the same time? grin Oga, be sticking to one narrative o.

And lastly, don't be doing like say na you know all or have all your shts put together.

Teink you.

Whatever works for you.
Believe in your beliefs.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Stillwhites:
Having a life patner and raising your own kids is a fulfilment and makes you look responsible.

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Zee0007: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Thanks for the advice. But my niche demand I use a laptop to perform the task.

Beautiful advice.

chatinent:

And who says you need a laptop to start freelancing?

You can start with your mobile then when you start getting money, you buy a laptop.

And for starters, Fiverr is not a good place. Try Facebook, try Telegram, try Nairaland.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Zee0007:
Thanks for the advice. But my niche demand I use a laptop to perform the task.

Beautiful advice.

I am a freelancer.

Believe me, you don't need a laptop to start in any niche.

Na you no just no know the way.

Positive vibes, chief.

Get the gigs with your phone, outsource to those with laptops for a start. Save and get a laptop.

And you are full in game.

Optimism 101.

1 Like

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Zee0007: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Correct! I hail you.

chatinent:

I am a freelancer.

Believe me, you don't need a laptop to start in any niche.

Na you no just no know the way.

Positive vibes, chief.

Get the gigs with your phone, outsource to those with laptops for a start. Save and get a laptop.

And you are full in game.

Optimism 101.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2022
chatinent:
Whatever works for you.

Nice. I like people like you, oloun ngbo. People that always get the point lowo kan. At one hand. grin No rigmaroling or diverting or whatever.

Have a great morning.

PS: Me, I am nur fighting with you o. It should not goan be like pe you'll be thinking say I get issue with you. I just gats set things straight. As the Nairaland representative of the Association of Feminists Nigeria - Online Chapter.

It is you that talked to us. It is you that fess addressed us and made claims about us... so that was what draw me like a bee to the honey of your post. So ko ma lo da wipe I am just a troublemaker or something. Assuming you did not tasi us now, ehenn...

3 Likes

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by TMTR: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2022
chatinent:

Gbamsolutely

Now tell me one exclusive benefit of getting married as a man, I said one oo, just one, and please don't blab, beat around the bush or try to dodge the question , just tell me only one exclusive benefit of getting married as a man and I will promise you that I will get married before this year ending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by culf: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Marriage is a beauty thing with the right partner.

thank you @OP.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:

Now tell me one exclusive benefit of getting married as a man, I said one oo, just one, and please don't blab, beat around the bush or try to dodge the question , just tell me only one exclusive benefit of getting married as a man and I will promise you that I will get married before this year ending

The very first is it'll remove this mentality from you.

How do you say you don't need marriage but need a woman?

Is this thing doing una from village sef
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by TMTR: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2022
chatinent:

The very first is it'll remove this mentality from you.

How do you say you don't need marriage but need a woman?

Is this thing doing una from village sef

Yian, This is what I am talking about, who made it a rule that I must marry before I can have a woman

1 Like

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by chatinent: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:

Yian, This is what I am talking about, who made it a rule that I must marry before I can have a woman

Good. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: When Are You Getting Married? by TMTR: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2022
chatinent:

Good. Whatever rocks your boat.

You couldn't even list one benefit of getting married and you are encouraging and advocating for men to get married , no be juju be that cheesy nawa o

If una like make una rush enter marriage, when e show you pepper,na only you go face am, op no go dey there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Bluezy13(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Mr Chantinet, are you married ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Are You Getting Married? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2022
TMTR:
You couldn't even list one benefit of getting married and you are encouraging and advocating for men to get married , no be juju be that cheesy nawa o

If una like make una rush enter marriage, when e show you pepper,na only you go face am, op no go dey there

It's even how he's all "get married, do this. Don't follow deceivers and people using guile because of one nonsense XYZ ideology" and when the people he's addressing quotes him, he says do you and whatever works for you. grin grin Marriage is whatever people will make of it. It is not automatically good and rosy because it is marriage, eish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. / Someone You Love More Vs One Who Loves You More / Picture This Life Without Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.