Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) (84918 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by drerocker: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
β€œNo man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

-Nigerian Lady cries out.
No wonder u are not yet married u no get sence by now u supposed no say apart from d beauty there is something behind d beauty.
U still get bar carata.
Al least u dey fuk y d men no marry u wen de fuk u

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by excellentj4teal(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Future wasteful spending (Agbana). Hips dyslexia

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by drerocker: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
β€œNo man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

Your type is to fuk n ran

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Babangidapikin: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
The Ukwu is much na .. change your dress mode .. and offer more to a man than your body ... And try hit the gym or take slim tea ..

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by drerocker: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Remember this not all woman would marry maybe u are part of them.
Or maybe u drive away your husband long time ago

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by captaininiobong(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
You carry problem that's why. A lot of people especially ladies think men of nowadays are moved by shape of a lady buttocks. I swear no man will stay with you if you have nothing upstairs especially the ones that hustled legitimately for thier money. I don't mean government workers o.

I've interact with ladies a lot and I find out that the ones that are wise are the ones that dont even indulge in much of fashion or beauty. I swear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by duullie88(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Adewale1603(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Shape is not shaping
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by justking(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Men don't marry beauty and shape.
Men marry attitude and character.
Be guided.

4 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by pansophist(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by DLuciano: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
fyzaila:

Seconded
Thirded

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Fizalis(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
As tester wey u be na abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Fizalis(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
This one na better cow no be lie. See as meat full everywhere. How she go take dey waka sef?
Quality20:
why a taste, when u can have d whole cow to urself? Just go n marry her pls

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
The kind of lady guys love to fvck hard doggy. But won't want to marry because ass of that size and weight must have accomodated different structures of preeks.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Lumarstone: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
I need her contact, I'm interested if only she can bear children!

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Regular men know and share many women's body counts or dem oloshoism/runs track record. Maybe she go find an unsuspecting simp fella in church to marry and make her very happy. 😁

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by JustPowerApps(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by zoghys: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste

Mr taster, she say marry no be taste taste grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by geokay777(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Marriage is more than your shape and beauty my friend. Go get some sense. shocked

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by WorldRichest: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I gats taste to know if I go fit continue

You don't buy Suya without tasting first, likewise Garri. Ig not, you won't know if it si Ijebu Garri or Edo Garri or Igbo Garri

4 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by E2000: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
She looks abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ufotunang: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Because no man will have the strength to satisfy this mountainious body πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by cybergawd: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nothing dey that yansh. The only two good things about yansh are as follows:
(I) Sitting
(Ii) stooling.
Useless yansh

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ukaface(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
That shape is unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by bewla(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
just taste

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by xtian110: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
Chai men don suffer..... Look at you, Madam can you with your church mind tell us the truth , how many decent guys have approached you , which you turn your back at them, in your mind they are not your type... Now you have the gusto came out on the public to say no man wants to marry you despite your beauty and shape.. women make una fear God na πŸ€” haba..

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
It is because you look like a prostitute.
People wanna sleep with you, but can’t marry you

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Where is the beauty and shape naa??

Over-sized shapeless butts,, na-im be the beauty and shape?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Lacash: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Nor be only by beauty and shapes, Shey u get brain πŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Ance4Liverpool: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Yansh is not enough. grin
yov must be a very greedy person

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by IbnB: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

You get shape, no lie, but drop just one baby now and everywhere go full with fat and sluggish lazy attitude.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by onuman: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

How can a man climb this mountain? First go to gym to get emaciated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.