Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) (84987 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Thugnificent(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
“No man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

-Nigerian Lady cries out.
This one na septic tank o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
My ideal African woman. God bless you dear. I’d do anything to have you if you have a good character..

enemyofprogress:
“No man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Na shit full that yansh just like Persephone bum bum
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by luminouz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Show link that stated such...liar!!
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Fattprince23: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lhordspy
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Shez still someone's spec o...Mehn some of you guys here HV awful mouths undecided

5 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Sparrk007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
Once you married this kind of woman you will never have peace of mind for the rest of your life 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
Your shape ain't attractive.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Moniya4Real:

You are calling an ideal African shape a shepopotamus?. Grow up man. Na western mentality put Bonny and yansh less shape into your thinking, google up World beauty pregnant in the 70s and 80s and see how you have been deceived

That sheppo an ideal shape? You really need to fucck wide. The day you see the full unclothedness of a vaginarian like this, spend fortune on buying new bedsheets and on room air fresheners after you fucck her, you'll come back to this thread and apologize to me.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by sexy74(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Shape no be sense

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
And who says Lepas aren’t smelly down there as well. Know the type of females you date bro . And again , I reiterate, Western media dehumanize an ideal African shape for us. Google up beauty peagsnts of the 70s and 80s .

Nonexisting1:
That sheppo an ideal shape? You really need to fucck wide. The day you see the full unclothedness of a vaginarian like this, spend fortune on buying new bedsheets and on room air fresheners after you fucck her, you'll come back to this thread and apologize to me.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by nappy760(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
If you can guarantee that you can clean your bum properly after using the toilet . Somebody will definitely marry you.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
You and who? Enjoy your bone in peace bro. Sappy women anyday, anytime

Nonexisting1:

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by bigwig071(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lol, if na you, upyou go fit marry you with all the over load hip?

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by tnerro1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
This one na side chick shape, I no fit put this one for house

5 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
you be liability naa
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by AllenSpencer: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
No one has an aquarium that big to house a whale.

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Na idamu ojo alę ni
Na wen e fade away u go dey nurse joint aches & saggy flesh

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
K
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
She go break my toilet seat with that her large shitbox

I jump and pass

7 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
ok ma'am grin grin
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Too much of everything is bad, that's your situation,girl ! Everything is just too much, especially the hips,such that you now look quite unattractive !

My humble opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by lomprico(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Your billings too much, that's why

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lol
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by bolademi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Can she be my second wife

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Ray369: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back Nairaland
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by tfelicityk(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
May God help her to find love...

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by optimusprime2(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
So excess nyassh is now beauty?
O boy world don spoil...

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Bevepiv(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
U just don't marry someone this day because of beauty and shape

2 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dammm! What kinda creature is that? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by SharingIsLife(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
MrBroke:
You might be beautiful but aunty your shape is distorted. God Forbid grin
So, you want her to actually kill herself? Wicked soul.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Evolutionism: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:

No Reasonable Well Informed Man want to marry an Oloshoo.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.