Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri (5148 Views)

Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi / Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Odin13: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

Yoruba are inferior to Igbos?

So how come as Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Yoruba land?

Heaven wey Dey chase people forefathers comot abi Na the ones for skull miners and skulls..

This people make una Dey make sense ..

I say na complex and insecurities.. e rush come mention

Wetin the work this people ?

I tire

1 Like

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by opamoses1: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
ednut1:
All the people from Delta I know cannot speak their own language. Why not focus on that mr man
Every Deltan I know from Urhobo to Isoko to Itsekiri to Ijaw can all speak their language.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Odin13: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

Wait ooo. Wetin dey pain us? Is it paining us that we have been President for 8 years, VP for 8 years, and we are running another 8 years as President while your tribe has not even gotten VP? I think you need to check yourself, are you okay?

Noisy imps everywhere ...

Abeg who wan credit my account?

Nairalanders ....
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Okwyjesus(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
blabulu2000:

See chicken brain. what concerns the Judiciary with Jeep approval......

It's obvious you're a baby. Go Night...
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by ednut1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
opamoses1:

Every Deltan I know from Urhobo to Isoko to Itsekiri to Ijaw can all speak their language.
https://www.nairaland.com/3359146/dearth-urhobo-other-niger-deltan
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Helgreenluv(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
See their demigod here. Na dem be this. Ndi developers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Antivirus92(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
opamoses1:

Outside Alaigbo, Igbos don't like to speak their language. Reno is just saying what people already know.
Igbos are even teaching their white friends their language.

We speak our language everywhere.
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by EquitableTech: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
flokii:
The language Nnamdi Azikiwe wanted to force on Yorubas.. Ol0shi wanted his own language to be spoken across South just like Hausa language in North.

Yorubas better wake up.. this docile and gullible lifestyle won't do our people any good.

Yes o..Omo Iya...i seriously hope these Gen Z Yorubas would hearken to this clarion call before things completely get out of hand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Wutinky: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dafresh:

Reno is using their brain, I have watched America choirs sing Igbo song during Mass. Even gospel singers in Nigeria many of them are Igbos and they use Igbo to sing and their songs have gone world wild other countries now sing Igbo worship songs.

Nobody sing in Yoruba language outside Yoruba people,,,, Ghanaians and other Africa countries mostly sing with Igbo language, They prefer Igbo Christian music. I never heard Yoruba Gospel song outside Nigeria. Their highlife is useless and dead at the moment. Yorubas stop measuring with the Igbo, they are better than you

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by legitnow1: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
IGBO IS DYING IN LAGOS, ABUJA AND KANO.

GO TO IGBOLAND, IT IS VERY MUCH THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

EVEN FULANI DEY SPEAK IGBO.

LET HATERS KEEP HATING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwsMQlLzL-I
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bMxm4zmSx60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWRq2nUfOJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayngRtdol3k
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kJogM9P2ZoM

1 Like

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by legitnow1: 12:06am On Dec 22, 2023
THESE ARE YORUBA SPEAKING IGBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xh-WlC8kv0

1 Like

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by plaindealer: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Reno Omokri

Gospeller. Deep Thinker. #BuhariTormentor. #TableShaker. Ruffler of the Feathers of Obidents. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Hodophile. Hollywood Magazine Humanitarian of the Year, 2019. Business Insider Influencer of the Year 2022.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by DEROX: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2023
Odin13:

You wey get sense try leave your village

See as Reno Dey finger fork people brain anyhow

Tueh!!!
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by legitnow1: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2023
RENO IS A POOR POLITHIEVIAN.

NO WONDER ATIKU LOST.

SENSELESS MAN!
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by DEROX: 12:14am On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=DEROX post=127565837][/quote]north2023 tinubu must contest its a must grin grin grin ATIKU WILL DEFEAT HIM BEFORE 12 NOON am always happy to see you wail bro it sweetens me wike Bleep their yansh doggy raw
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by legitnow1: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2023
IF RENO GET SENSE, WERE THEY NOT SUPPOSE TO MAKE AGREEMENT WITH OBI?

RENO WAS THEIR, BRITAIN LURED OBI OUT OF PDP INTO LABOUR PARTY.

DUMB GUY!
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by legitnow1: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2023
IGBO KILL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION..

BASTARD!
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by opamoses1: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3359146/dearth-urhobo-other-niger-deltan

I am telling you that i haven't met a Deltan tribe that can't speak their language. I am glad and happy for the Delta friends that I have.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by faceland: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Reno said he won't mention the tribe. But the excerpt above has clearly done that.

He just finished smoking his crack.
What of the Fulani that answers arabic names and the Hausas?
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by faceland: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2023
olisaEze:
Is it your dying, Reno?? grin The last Warri crisis pushed the Itsekiri to the brink of extinction, but it's another man's language that is his worry. My guy, no matter the number of tribal battles you start on behalf of the Yorubas online, it won't still get Tinubu to notice you. grin grin

He is unemployed overseas. Only feeds from Nigeria. Why should Tinubu give appointment to someone who hate the country so much, he can't even stay where he feeds, Nigeria?

I suspect he is also into scamming (helping guy finalize and clear money for a cut).

1 Like

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by opamoses1: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Armaggedon: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2023
embarassed
opamoses1:

Outside Alaigbo, Igbos don't like to speak their language. Reno is just saying what people already know.
that's not true at all

Igbo is very widely spoken among fellow Igbos in Lagos and Abuja. Igbo population is increasing in Abuja and you know what that means.

There is virtually no Igbo person in Nigeria who speaks another language without knowing how to speak Igbo.

Infact, you'll start hearing Igbo language from places like Adoka in Benue state when coming to Igboland from the north.

While Rivers is Igbo majority, About half of the minority population can speak Igbo, including the current governor.

This is also same with Delta state.

Itshekiri his own ethnic group are a minority among minorities, being minority among minority senatorial District called Delta south. They barely control a local government area and their language is now extinct but he sleeps and wakes up thinking about Igbos, his Lords.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2023
mcbreeze:
I never Heard Itishekiri been spoken anywhere
grin That is an ultra minority tribe
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by plaindealer: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2023
However, before I go, let me add that Yoruba elders deserve much praise in that they have been able to pass on their culture and language to the next generation to the extent that Yoruba is now one of the world's fastest-growing languages. It is being spoken actively in Brazil, Nigeria, Benin, Togo, and Sierra Leone and is an increasing feature in music, movies and television worldwide. Well done!

Reno Omokri

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Wutinky: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
that's not true at all

Igbo is very widely spoken among fellow Igbos in Lagos and Abuja. Igbo population is increasing in Abuja and you know what that means.

There is virtually no Igbo person in Nigeria who speaks another language without knowing how to speak Igbo.

Infact, you'll start hearing Igbo language from places like Adoka in Benue state when coming to Igboland from the north.

While Rivers is Igbo majority, About half of the minority population can speak Igbo, including the current governor.

Yorubas are naturally docile with inferiority complex, tanything to measure dick with the Igbos makes them so happy, Reno is exploiting them, most of them are in their second and third round of masturbation

1 Like

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by blabulu2000: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Okwyjesus:

It's obvious you're a baby.Go Night.

Which one come be Go night? I will add it to my dictionary...Mr Judiciary....
Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Goodvibes007: 2:06am On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

Yorubas are naturally docile with inferiority complex, tanything to measure dick with the Igbos makes them so happy, Reno is exploiting them, most of them are in their second and third round of masturbation
So Reno is now a Yoruba man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Ulunne777(f): 2:29am On Dec 22, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Reno should be the last person to say something like this 🤣🤣, the man is itsekiri , and the language is almost gone , and he is worried about the language of a people he loves to hate ?….

Big idiot.. he is.
You want to help other ppl to preserve theirs but yours is gone.
No be madness be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by plaindealer: 2:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Sadly... Reno didn't lie, even igbo people know very well that their language is dying.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by flokii: 3:25am On Dec 22, 2023
EquitableTech:

Yes o..Omo Iya...i seriously hope these Gen Z Yorubas would hearken to this clarion call before things completely get out of hand

You don't know how glad I am that President Tinubu won, taking Yorubas to mainstream politics... before, Yorubas had been reduced to nothing especially during GEJ regime that the Igbos hijacked. It was when Buhari came with Osinbajo that Yorubas started featuring small in the scheme of things and now a Yoruba man is President.

The Yorubas that voted Obi don't know the evil intentions Igbos have towards Yorubas.. It's those of us that have stayed outside South West for a while now that can explain.. Southern unity is a scam, has been and will always be a scam, Igbos hate Yorubas for no just reason and always want to see our people go down.
I'm sure they never envisaged a Yoruba man being their president.. they'd rather have Atiku, another Northerner in Aso rock over Yoruba but God pass them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Dream25: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
embarassed that's not true at all

Itshekiri his own ethnic group are a minority among minorities, being minority among minority senatorial District called Delta south. They barely control a local government area and their language is now extinct but he sleeps and wakes up thinking about Igbos, his Lords.
More than half of my Igbo friends in school then can't speak Igbo but speak Yoruba fluently, why Una like lie like this??.. shocked

Some even identify with Yoruba than Igbo.. Come and see nifemi, Oluwabusayo bearing Igbo girls... They flaunt their Yoruba name with pride... grin

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Three Major Languages In Nigeria Will Go To Extinction Soon - Omokri by Dafresh: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

Nobody sing in Yoruba language outside Yoruba people,,,, Ghanaians and other Africa countries mostly sing with Igbo language, They prefer Igbo Christian music. I never heard Yoruba Gospel song outside Nigeria. Their highlife is useless and dead at the moment. Yorubas stop measuring with the Igbo, they are better than you
They're listening to Reno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man General Sanni Abacha / Tinubu Assembles New Team To Battle Buhari Administration / 'just In' Before They Come And Tell Us That Asaba Is No Longer An Igbo City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.