Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? (18875 Views)

What's Does It Means When Lady Respond I Dnt Know What To Say Now'after Wooing H / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shares Intimate Video Of Her Husband Bathing Her / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by KanuSE: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
She's comfortable with you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by horia: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Yes what does it mean when a lady goes as far as sharing intimate secrets like telling you when she's menstruating, how long the stuff takes, how she's feeling currently.... Who she's seeing, how she feels about some specific types of guyz.....?
It could be because she is lonely and looking for someone to fill the space at that time until things get better.
You can help as much as you can but don’t get too attached.
Btw this is just one of the reasons
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Means she's a better keeper than Onana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Raskimonojendor: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Doesn't mean nada. She is just close enough to you to tell you stuff like that. It doesn't translate to her having feelings for you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by drimzsmoke(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Coronavirus123:
It doesn't mean anything. Focus on upgrading your career and leave menstruation matter alone. Crazy people just full everywhere.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by wrongnumber: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Yes what does it mean when a lady goes as far as sharing intimate secrets like telling you when she's menstruating, how long the stuff takes, how she's feeling currently.... Who she's seeing, how she feels about some specific types of guyz.....?

You are in the very strong friendzone.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by sylve11: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Coronavirus123:
It doesn't mean anything. Focus on upgrading your career and leave menstruation matter alone. Crazy people just full everywhere.

Na wa o. sad cool
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by sylve11: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Too many Naive peeps on this thread. undecided

The Babe simply wants OP to Fucck her.

No Lady shares such secrets/Info with a Guy she doesn't have Romantic or Sexual feelings for. sad

Dat's how my Female colleague used to tell me about her Ex Boyfriends, Men asking her out, how she doesn't like her Big BREASTS, etc,. cool

I got the message and did the Needful. wink smiley

Mr. Needful, well done o. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Pio44: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Shame no dey their eyes again, children of 2000 plus

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Indispensable85(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:

She likes you basically. You've got a chance with her if you like her too, depending on how you play the game.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by tivity101: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Don't get it twisted bro, it's means nothing, most time is pure friendship and comfortability around you. Some ladies do not consider what they share with male friends they go all the way to say what's on their mind. It is you that is making it a big deal. She can be saying same words to all her male friends. So What then would you say about that?

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Indispensable85(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No Lady shares such secrets/Info with a Guy she doesn't have Romantic or Sexual feelings for. sad

Dat's how my Female colleague used to tell me about her Ex Boyfriends, Men asking her out, how she doesn't like her Big BREASTS, etc,. cool

Professor Needful I hail thee ooo 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by rumenase(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:
you’ve been friend zoned
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by franco3075q(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:
She just free with u, nothhng more, i hv one like that and she goes as far as needing my consent b4 she accept any guy into her life
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by CJStarz: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
immortalcrown:
It could be a manifestation of high level of extroversion. But those who are narrow-minded will conclude it can only be that she is crushing on you.
Noooo, being an extrovert no reach dat one o.
A woman only shares these deep intimate talks with one she feels soul-connected to

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by goldmatrix(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
U have been zoned..
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by tafabaloo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
(Maybe) Nothing, but she just found you worthy as someone she can confide in.

Don't go wooing her because you might get disappointed, and things may never be the same again.
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Josywhyte: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
She feels free and safe around u. I've got a female friend like that. But I always respect her privacy. She telling u all these things doesn't mean u should take advantage of it.
Just follow her that way and respect her boundaries OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by hstar: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Coronavirus123:
shocked see finishing!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Wuless82(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
splendournoni:
It starts from you... define your relationship before any of the two gets hurt... make it plain

Some ladies are just being free with guys that they couldn't hide secrets about themselves to him, especially when they don't have a female friend. We shouldn't be quick to attribute that to crushing or being in love. it's obvious that in Africa (Nigeria) our hearts is dirty, always looking for an opportunity to take advantage of innocent ladies that come around us. Oga go marry and stop thinking of evil towards her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by hstar: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's the beauty of nairaland

One person says nonsense

Another person fires back

And you the reader end up laughing

Nairaland doesn't need to be down at all

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Wuless82(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Some ladies are just being free with guys that they couldn't hide secrets about themselves to him, especially when they don't have a female friend. We shouldn't be quick to attribute that to crushing or being in love. it's obvious that in Africa (Nigeria) our hearts is dirty, always looking for an opportunity to take advantage of innocent ladies that come around us. Oga go marry and stop thinking of evil towards her

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Maobichek: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
2special:
Not this December period, guard your pocket

Hahahaaa!!! I really don't think that there is any man who has financial plans that will keep to it strictly this Christmas, i really don't think oh!

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Benrosaria(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
These are not intimate secrets of a woman. For the genzzzzzzzzizz

How about their sexuality, abortions, rape and assault. These might just be their intimate secrets. For any guy who gets a girl to this point, then you should know she loves to see that you became great through her.
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by Powersurge: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:

It doesn't mean anything oga. She's just comfortable around you.
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by amnesty7: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
She is about to make a mumu of you.
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by ibiso1986: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
She don friend zone you be that
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
broadman20:
It means you are a big SIMP.

grin odun werey foolish fkn goat

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wuless82:

U don't have to be harsh bro do you know if I intend to marry her?
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by NovusHomo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
4KNGOATS:

It means you are a "Simpy" eleti gbaroye grin
Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by khattab02: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

sharp striker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? by khattab02: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
goldmatrix:
U have been zoned..
lol. To where?

North, east, west or south.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day / Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.