Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. (7578 Views)

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kepukepu:
you people like to tell yourself lies Sha 😁
just an area in Ibadan oo.
One of the most developed area in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kepukepu:
coward,you don runπŸ˜‚
You don accept defeat say none of your 2x2 city come close to Ibadan?
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by FatherOfJesus: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
spagettiluv:
Can you see from the map that majority of it is a forest?
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by FatherOfJesus: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
spagettiluv:
Stop the lies

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by smokinloud(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kepukepu:
who's deceiving himself?!

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Cosbyrich: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Igbos don buy market.
Na only Ibadan city dey give them wotowoto.
Videos of the 5 SE states dey shame them to post because all except tiny parts dey grossly underdeveloped.
If you cannot fight,na only mouth remain.

I go beat you.
Me wey I dey fight 50 people at a time with only one hand grin
Me wey I dey even fight lion like Samson.
Me wey I dey....
Oga shut up! Come fight,na coward dey too salaye.
Oya,come fight nah.
Coward grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kepukepu:
u are pain.. alaigbo is a poor zone....

Sadeast remain the poorest and underdeveloped region in the southern part of nigeria...

Imagine , no place in the whole alaigbo that has a place like dis..

This southwest nigeria... Yorubas kingdom.. the
Richest
Most developed
Most beautiful In nigeria...

Southwest ..

Lagos mainland
Yaba

3 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Stop the lies
keepshut.. una place too poor ....

No single place that can compete with Ibadan in the whole of alaigbo ?...

Talkless Almighty LAGOS...

YORUBA LAND REMAIN THE BEST...

NAA YORUBA LAND BE DIS OOOO... See Mansion GOD EEEE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by smokinloud(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kepukepu:
Oluyole is even bigger than Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Collectively una fail to develop alaigbo .. But collectively join with yorubas to develop YORUBALAND ? Una head to correct...

Me think say Dem say sharity begin at home ?

Another beautiful look of YORUBA KINGDOM

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by FatherOfJesus: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
walefresh3:
keepshut.. una place too poor ....

No single place that can compete with Ibadan in the whole of alaigbo ?...

Talkless Almighty LAGOS...

YORUBA LAND REMAIN THE BEST...

NAA YORUBA LAND BE DIS OOOO... See Mansion GOD EEEE
the whole of Ibadan is less than 800km2 in urban size.
Ibadan is majorly a slum
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
the whole of Ibadan is less than 800km2 in urban size.
Ibadan is majorly a slum
u are not making any sense to me...
Why are u guys comparing southwest to dilapidated southeast ?
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by oyatz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
kettykin:

.are igbos flocking south west or Lagos, the number of igbos in Niger delta is almost 50 times the number of igbos in south west aside Lagos

Igbos are flocking to S/West, not just Lagos.
Even,if you go to the Forests of Osun/Ondo States, you will see Igbos there that have cocoa plantations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Splashme: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Goodday90:
The standard of living in most south west region is low,you can still take 20 naira bike in Ibadan,and a colleague of mine bought half plot of land for 200,000,where can you find such in igboland,not even in Ebonyi state

And 300 can make a full pot of soup in Yoruba land,just buy 100 ewedu,100 pepper,100 naira tomato and then maggi 200 naira

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by FatherOfJesus: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
walefresh3:
u are not making any sense to me...
Why are u guys comparing southwest to dilapidated southeast ?
Yes, it's true. You are a local Ibadan boy. That's why
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Armaggedon:
if Igbos are that many in Ibadan, Ibadan would've civilized like Lagos.
Lol and why is Enugu not civilized like Lagos lol
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
spagettiluv:
but 90% of those in SE are ibos,why haven’t any of those tiny backward villages you called cities not civilized like Lagos ?
You dey mind him. Especially Enugu and Ebonyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Hate will not allow you to be objective enough. Even as I read your trash, I can hear and feel the hate oozing from your soul. But whatever rocks your boat nigga I really don't care. But one thing is certain, SE is way above SW by every standard.
In your akpu brain.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Armaggedon:
that's why they have the least poverty rate.
That's why they have highest literacy rate.
That's why they have the most productive economy.

Tell me where you are the best without the input of Igbos and foreigners?
Least poverty rate hahahaha

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 12:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Nonny95:

Story. As at 2022, I made POS withdrawal in Owo, Ondo state for a fee of 10 naira
This comment shows you inherited daftness from your father.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2023
Workch:
lol, this is it https://earth.google.com/web/@7.33713141,3.93927238,193.80724733a,3712.36053955d,35y,0h,0t,0r/data=OgMKATA

The link shows that Ibadan is a land of brown roofs
You sound so daft sha.

Here is your Onitsha on the same Google earth

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2023
itsIYKE:
Dude Ibadan is a sea of brown room mud houses stop zooming in on the few decent neighborhoods you have over thereπŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚

Mugu, this is Onitsha, the best side of igboland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
I have no idea where you got your version from

FatherOfjesus,you can see the image here
Brother, look at their Onitsha in Google earth πŸ˜‚.

Check the upper part, that is the only part they usually post, i mean the part before that St mary's catholic church. It is just 0.02% of onitsha. Larger percentage of onitsha is brown roof and rusted.

Google earth wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I wish I can post screen record of every nook and cranny of Ibadan on Google earth here on nairaland but Seun will not upgrade this app to allow that. You will understand what I am talking about.

More than 60% of Ibadan is a sea of rustic dilapidated houses.

It's can't be compare with Kano, Port harcourt, Enugu or Onitsha in aspect of ratio of good houses to bad ones
Are you talking of this Onitsha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
You don't live in 1900, everyone has access to Google earth now.

I don't have to be mentioning places when I can see them on Google earth as I am typing to you.
Yes o, that Google earth has exposed so many things in Igboland.

Onitsha is number one example.

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Abufo: 3:03am On Dec 25, 2023
HBB1:

1.There is a reason Lagos was chosen as Capital of thr Country.

There is alao a reason it was an economic hub before the Brits came.

They Indigenes and the returnee slaves had built a viable society there which the British could build on.

Or why did they not make your village a stand alone colony, or the Capital.

It is a big lie, saying there are more Yorubas in Igboland than Igbos in Yorubaland (even outside Lagos).

Big, fat, stupid lie!

I had loads of Igbo firends in my Primary, Secondary and University schooling.
Professors and Teachers were Igbos.

Many of the traders in thr local markets...Igbos!

So what the feck are you on?
🀣

For every Yoruba that takes a bus to the S.East, at least 3 Igbos are travelling the other way.

No be the cunning British again? By 1861 after the capitulation of Oba dosunmu.......it was goodnight for Yoruba resisitance in Lagos.Yorubas make the perfect slave! Loyal and passive as hell but always as cunning as a cobra ! The British finally pacified Igboland only in 1924. This is the reason The British divided Igboland in 2 .......shifting western Igboland to the yoruba dominated western region! Yorubas are as passive as hell !

See how they turn into poodles when faced with a dominant fulani class.......they turn into ice water!
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by raskymonojendor: 3:34am On Dec 25, 2023
KoshCAD:

Check the upper part, that is the only part they usually post, i mean the part before that St mary's catholic church. It is just 0.02% of onitsha. Larger percentage of onitsha is brown roof and rusted.

Google earth wicked.
.google earth is indeed wicked. 99.98% of Onitsha is covered in brown roof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by FatherOfJesus: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
.google earth is indeed wicked. 99.98% of Onitsha is covered in brown roof.
When they start showing you the landscape of Ibadan now in pictures , you will start weeping
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:00am On Dec 25, 2023
KoshCAD:

Google earth wicked.
difference dey btw onitsha and Ibadan now.
The brown roof side in Ibadan not up to 2%.

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
When they start showing you the landscape of Ibadan now in pictures , you will start weeping
y’all have been posting the brown roof side which is not up to 0.2% for years,it stale already.
Check the google images of Ibadan and compare it with the ocean of brown roofs in onitsha

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:09am On Dec 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
none of your tiny city come close to Ibadan.
Y’all can keep deceiving yourself with the tiny ancient part which is not up to size of makoko.

Check the images from google and compare it with the tiny 52km slum y’all called best thing after Dubai

Ibadan

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
google mad gan

Onitsha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias β€˜bright’ / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed / Saka Saadu Is Dead And Buried In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.