Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) (22821 Views)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ATEAMS: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Anywhere beelle face
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alhajikd: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Dubetex96:
This is a stray bullet to Hitler of obiakpor.

If he survive this one let him thank his God.

Hitler must know that Rivers is not Lagos

No Godfatherism is SS and SE politics.

Let it sink to Agabado miscreants
angry
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Isobug: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
FaceTanke:
Ajaero no dey taya to dey collect ni
Rivers state chapter....... Labour is a distinct body fighting for the workers warfare. Whatever you thinks about NUC and TUC is up to you. This is not Political jobbing

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by stasius: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ok
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Splashme:
That thief in Aso Rock will always take side with Wike

He’s a crook hence why I never like anything about him. He represent everything evil and greediness

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
athaboi:
People are just being unnecessarily deceived... Nigerians no just get sense! Fubara and wike is acting a script....the useless fubara is on his way to APC and people that are being deceived are there arguing and taking sides!!

Where is your proof or shut it forever

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Indelibleage:
Ish olrice

Na Yankee them wan do the retreat abi nigeria? Una no see black family to take do una publicity?

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ogisbaba: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
An advise for Mr. President to handle the Rivers State imbroglio with care ! 90% of our oil pipelines are on the Ijaw Coastal region !! You say half words to a careful and sensible person as Nigeria is bigger than one individual !!!

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Splashme:
That thief in Aso Rock will always take side with Wike

Thief will support thief. But thank God they will not live forever. 30 years from now who go remember Wike the crook?

Even Odili will have more prestige than him in future..

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
athaboi:
People are just being unnecessarily deceived... Nigerians no just get sense! Fubara and wike is acting a script....the useless fubara is on his way to APC and people that are being deceived are there arguing and taking sides!!

And part of the script is to demolish a state infrastructure - the state house of assembly.

To know this,you must be a member of the inner caucus.
Weldone sir.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
The same Fubara will disappoint them at the end. Trusting these politicians as if they have your interest at heart.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mccullum: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Fubara is replying the resolution made in proximity, all these solidarity walks has been planned before resolution made in Abuja.

Going ahead for the acting of the script after the settlement would made one doubt his commitment for that agreement.

I'm observing as the event unfolding.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Djele: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can never stand for election riggers, wike rigged obi and labour party

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss51:
Fubara is gradually getting loved

He is not loved like that, every person in Rivers state hates wike and right now fubara is the only one with the tools to fight him. Though he is lily-livered.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nauttyprof:
The same Fubara will disappoint them at the end. Trusting these politicians as if they have your interest at heart.

My own is to allow him to do his job and if he fail he won’t get second term, Say no to Godfatherism

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry
I trust south south and south east when it comes to godfatherism, they hate it with passion. Unlike my region and the south west that extols hooliganism and gangstarism.

You can imagine a questionable criminal like EbolaTinubu pocketed a whole region and they are behaving like fools tueh

It can only happen in my north and west
IPOB representative don drop comment 🤭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Typing: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry
I trust south south and south east when it comes to godfatherism, they hate it with passion. Unlike my region and the south west that extols hooliganism and gangstarism.

You can imagine a questionable criminal like EbolaTinubu pocketed a whole region and they are behaving like fools tueh

This IGBO Boy just dey deceive himself.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Why are you wishing them evil?
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Typing:

This IGBO Boy just dey deceive himself.

How did you know that dude is Igbo
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jucatyo12(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dittodat: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
These ones are acting like politicians now.
The labor union is now a political party.
Rubbish trash.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Stjims: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
athaboi:

You're ignorance of what you're talking about.
Do you mean every act of politicians is acting?
[color=#000099][/color] Even mother and children disagree and fight dirty not to talk of political friends.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

IPOB representative don drop comment 🤭

How did you know that dude is Igbo. Say no Godfatherism
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

Why are you wishing them evil?

Because we fail to learn. Obaseki is a typical example.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sim Fubara is a Disappointment,
He Will End Up Bowing to Emperor Wike, I Have Given Up on Him,
I Doubt if He Is Truly An Ijaw Man
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Stjims:

You're ignorance of what you're talking about.
Do you mean every act of politicians is acting?
[color=#000099][/color] Even mother and children disagree and fight dirty not to talk of political friends.

Nerve touched🤣
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dittodat: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Alhajikd:
angry

That's why your fathers and mothers are obeying one midget in far away Finland about staying st home on Mondays.
Blind delusional IPOB Biafuro terrorist cannibal monkey.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

My own is to allow him to do his job and if he fail he won’t get second term, Say no to Godfatherism

He will come back for second term. Just forget that position of yours. Is he not a politician?
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BondRiv: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
lomprico:

He is not loved like that, every person in Rivers state hates wike and right now fubara is the only one with the tools to fight him. Though he is lily-livered.

Speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff? / 2019: Atiku, Dankwambo Fingered In PDP Leadership Tussle / Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.