Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) (22813 Views)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nigerians are confused people, once you're in power you're their favourite despite being their oppressor.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mrksquare: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

You are just a confused entity. The other day you said Ikwerre was fhe single largest ethnic group. Today Ijaw is now the majority ethnic group with 11 LGAs. Talking from both sides of your mouth in less than one month.

Ikwerres have nothing with Igbos, go and rest.

Only someone who has never been to/visited the riverine areas of Rivers will take those 11 LGAs seriously.

Those 11 LGAs are absolute water. Nothing and nobody living inside them. When they count 10,000 persons, they make it 1 local government area. I'm from Rivers state, we know riverine people very well. Uninhabitable waterlogged swamp area is where they reside, people living on wooden houses on water.

If you want to see population, come to Ikwerre, Ogoni, Etche, even Oyigbo. Come there and see people living on land.

Who dey fear Ijaw, highest dem go blow pipeline, enter swamp go hide. That's the most they can do.

So the Eleven LGA is waterlogged and isn't inhabited by people?

Now I see why your brother Wike refused to open up the hinterland and was busy building only bridges in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt. So every first timer that is desiring to stay in PH will either reside in PH or Obio Akpor.

And may I remind you that I am from PH LGA and I am an Ijaw. Ward 20 where I hail from is bigger than 6 ikwere inhabited wards in same PHALGA.

And the Obio Akpor you guys keep using to console yourself for having population is mostly inhabited by strangers. Most especially Igbos, yorubas and every other tribe domicile in Rivers state.

By next week and 1th of January, that is when we will know the true inhabitants of Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor. By then all the strangers would have gone to their village for the new year festivities.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Typing: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

How did you know that dude is Igbo

Anyone that uses a Northern or Western related account name and praise Igbo people is definitely an IGBO man. They thought other Nigerians are as dumb as them.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Chidex50:
Nigerians are confused people, once you're in power you're their favourite despite being their oppressor.

Pure trash, read what those who participated in the solidarity said, the problem is bad Governance, I don’t trust Nigerian politicians but I believe Fubara perform well because 90% River people stand with him, there’s no way any sensible person will betray such love and support.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by doneback04: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Why won't them them walk everyone standing there have free 100k in their account so they have strength to walk anywhere
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss51:
Fubara is gradually getting loved
That one of the biggest annoyance of wike
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
athaboi:
People are just being unnecessarily deceived... Nigerians no just get sense! Fubara and wike is acting a script....the useless fubara is on his way to APC and people that are being deceived are there arguing and taking sides!!
Keep quiet
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jamesversion: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
mrksquare:

So the Eleven LGA is waterlogged and isn't inhabited by people?

Now I see why your brother Wike refused to open up the hinterland and was busy building only bridges in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt. So every first timer that is desiring to stay in PH will either reside in PH or Obio Akpor.

And may I remind you that I am from PH LGA and I am an Ijaw. Ward 20 where I hail from is bigger than 6 ikwere inhabited wards in same PHALGA.

And the Obio Akpor you guys keep using to console yourself for having population is mostly inhabited by strangers. Most especially Igbos, yorubas and every other tribe domicile in Rivers state.

By next week and 1th of January, that is when we will know the true inhabitants of Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor. By then all the strangers would have gone to their village for the new year festivities.

Ward 20, Abuloma/Amadi ama. Lolz, what makes it bigger? You are patching on Ikwerreland and you're talking. Look at this tenant talking. grin
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by mrksquare: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
jamesversion:

Ward 20, Abuloma/Amadi ama. Lolz, what makes it bigger? You are patching on Ikwerreland and you're talking. Look at this tenant talking. grin

Come and take it now. My ancestor signed the 1914 agreement of Port Harcourt.

Ikwere land bawo.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by athaboi(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mrpojj:

Keep quiet
your father
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

Pure trash, read what those who participated in the solidarity said, the problem is bad Governance, I don’t trust Nigerian politicians but I believe Fubara perform well because 90% River people stand with him, there’s no way any sensible person will betray such love and support.
Stories! Same format for centuries. Once you're in power the Zombies must support u.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Papparassi:
Rivers State Youths Warn Governor Sim Fubara not recall any commissioner that resigned or represent the budget again if not they will occupy the government house.
Sorry to say it is a stupid act to call them back. Wike will make them commissioners in Abuja.
The game is over for Wike.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Fubara should stop acting like a coward. I've never known Ijaws to be cowards.
I dey tell you
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by AviatorMoney(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
ImoleNaija:
AviatorMoney, what do you have to say here o?
Nothing to be said, everyone is showing where there support lies
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Chidex50:

Stories! Same format for centuries. Once you're in power the Zombies must support u.

Chidex I’m not interested in Nigeria politics but that peace agreement is evil and makes nonsense, why not ask the man to resign instead of that gibberish crap. Maybe you need to go through it and let me know if you can accept such agreement. we shouldn’t allow Godfatherism. Maybe Wike should have used one his village palm wine tapper

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

Chidex I’m not interested in Nigeria politics but that peace agreement is evil and makes nonsense, why not ask the man to resign instead of that gibberish crap. Maybe you need to go through it and let me know if you can accept such agreement. we shouldn’t allow Godfatherism. Maybe Wike should have used one his village palm wine tapper
You're right bro
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alhajikd: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2023
Dittodat:

That's why your fathers and mothers are obeying one midget in far away Finland about staying st home on Mondays.
Blind delusional IPOB Biafuro terrorist cannibal monkey.
It is far better to be an ipob than to not have sense and behave like an idiot just like ;Dthe way you are doing on an empty stomach zombie
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Alhajikd: 12:01am On Dec 23, 2023
Typing:

This IGBO Boy just dey deceive himself.
Igbos kill you father zombie
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Wahala 😂
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by olcampbe: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2023
I wonder how this page hasn’t been shut down. Tribalists pooing everywhere like gorillas
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by drerocker: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Wutinky:

Wike will not succeed this time, too much of everything is bad, He should allow Fubara to work for the River state people
It's wike a bad leader
Fubara thunnks e is wise then go do am back
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jamesversion: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2023
mrksquare:

Come and take it now. My ancestor signed the 1914 agreement of Port Harcourt.

Ikwere land bawo.

Lolz. Are you sure. Cos I know the signatories who signed as Owners and the ones who signed as witnesses. grin

In any case, I will not allow politicians to cause problems between us.

Merry Christmas to you.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2023
DeepSight:

When fighting a wild mad man, you need to deploy wild mad tactics.

I tell you

This country is something else.
God help us.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wirinet(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2023
Wike and Tinubu has incurred the wrath of the people of Rivers State, Both elders and youth have come out enmass to condemn Tinubu's handling of the conflict (handing executive powers to wike by making him appoint commissioners controlling the legislative).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE5zkOYBMvg?si=n0TSf1DPjyEkt3Ry
Tinubu has exasperated the situation. The people of Rivers would not allow the 27 legislators remain in their seats, while being defectors from PDP and the 4 legislators loyal to the governor cannot perform the duties of the legislative. This jeans Fubara will continue governing without commisioners until the situation is resolved.

Maybe Tinubu will declare a state of emergency as he and his people has been threatening all along and bring in the military. This will exasperate the problem to a whole new level.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BucketHat(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2023
Chaos Virtually in all the states of the federation,Season film back to back.

We have allowed the worst of us in the corridor of government.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2023
Wutinky:

Yes, now cry harder 🤣
Busy body keep it up.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Typing: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Alhajikd:

Igbos kill you father zombie

See this shameless Igbo man that is ashamed to bare Igbo name. Cause Igbo are now the most hated Tribe in the World.

You have to use Almighty Northern People's name, to make you feel good and to feel AMONG. You are Igbo from that tiny and underdeveloped Region and nothing will change it.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PapaFejiro: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
As Governor he didn't steal when no one could question him, is it now that he is not Governor he wants to steal?

This is not about rigging elections or stealing, there is more to it.
Wutinky:

It’s not about not working for Obi, Wike rigged the election with impunity, this rigging caused the most of them passing night at electoral office and he still went ahead with the rigging, he’s power drunk like Tinubu, what’s purpose of Godfatherism if not to steal the state dry until their death.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by 6918abundant: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Typing: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Alhajikd:

I believe that you are talking to your unfortunate father and your hoe mother

My father wey dey always fvck ya Ashwo mama and that ya Senior Sister Chioma cheesy grin grin

My father na na ya mother fvcker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari / Hamza Al-Mustapha Wins PPN Presidential Ticket / Senator Haliru Jika Shares 55 Cars, 96 Motorcycles, 83 Keke In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.