Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) (22815 Views)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Because we fail to learn. Obaseki is a typical example.

Are you talking about the same Obaseki who build refinery in Edo state or another person? How is he a failure? Say no to Godfatherism
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Thief will support thief. But thank God they will not live forever. 30 years from now who go remember Wike the crook?

Even Odili will have more prestige than him in future..
who will remember your father is what I'm more interested in.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

Are you talking about the same Obaseki who build refinery in Edo state or another person? How is he a failure? Say no to Godfatherism

He is not a failure and yet, they keep calling him out for underperformance in Edo state
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nauttyprof:

He will come back for second term. Just forget that position of yours. Is he not a politician?

If he performs well he will definitely get another term, you can take that to bank. Godfatherism shouldn’t be allowed for whatever reasons
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rivers people are 95% against Wike and Ijaws from all States are against. I'm happy he has renounced his Igboness hence this will be his personal problem with Ijaw who make up 11 LGAs in Rivers State and now the majority ethnic group in the State since Wike divided the Igbos into fragments thinking it will further his political growth. I love the Ijaws for not falling for that bate of Fubara having Imo State ancient ancestry and dividing themselves up according to fake migratory routes. They will achieve more successes together than fragmented.

4 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Unions should not be picking sides. This is how they screw up themselves. Stick to Unionism and focus on the welfare of the people

Papparassi:
NLC, TUC and other unions today in PH hold Solidarity walk for Rivers State Governor, Sim Fubara
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Another grammar cooking up
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Splashme: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yes oo
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Eteka1:
who will remember your father is what I'm more interested in.

He is a popular man in his community and has 3 medical professionals and a PhD. My father is a respected icon.

Can you say the same of yours Mr Lasisi.I heard you tried killing Baba Lasisi so you can sell the family house and play Baba Ijebu lotto with the money.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nauttyprof:

He is not a failure and yet, they keep calling him out for underperformance in Edo state

Do you expect everyone to call his performance excellent ? It’s not possible, remember he’s not Governor of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kinguwem: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Fubara should stop acting like a coward. I've never known Ijaws to be cowards.
Is Fubara an ijaw man. When did the Okpobos become ijaw?
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gigabyte13: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
These unions are getting too political
And their actions will always be view politically.
I think this is the worst NLC l have ever seen since l was born.
Very very useless something
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Noblechykk(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
theamazonguru:

And part of the script is to demolish a state infrastructure - the state house of assembly.

To know this,you must be a member of the inner caucus.
Weldone sir.
I saw his post, laughed and scrolled on.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
It's worth it
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PapaFejiro: 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
For me, I think this is no longer making sense.

There must be other motives and interests to all this.

Wike seems to be hated so much now because he didn't support Peter Obi in the last elections.

Otherwise, where was this NLC and TIC since 1999 when Tinubu held Lagos down or other states where former Governors have had a say or two after their time in office in their states?

Wike should leave Fubara alone to run the state but I think all this noise is completely unnecessary.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Basic123:
100 000 naira Christmas gift working!

Its very easy to be in good book of workers.

Can't TINUBU learn from FUBARA and SANWO-OLU.

Wike will be looking at Fubara grin when I was there I used the position to acquire the whole of Port Harcourt to myself ebreach your turn you dey dash workers 100k each grin , money wey I budget for my structure grin

That Wike is a thief, the guy messed workers up for 8years, when I gave up on him was when he refused paying my primary and secondary school teachers for 8years even when the National industrial court ruled it was illegal. He went ahead to appeal instead of paying.

That guy ran away from improving human capital in the state, all what he is interested are projects that will return 30 percent back to him.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Diligence: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
6 things to note:
1. SIM Fubara: you are the only recognised & duly elected Executive Governor of Rivers State. Don't allow anoda captain on your Ship.
2. Warm up more to the people. Do more for them. So far NLC & TUC don join forces with you. No dulling...you don win.No go fall their hands.
3. No make mistake call back the commissioners that resigned. Pls replace them immediately.
4. Those 27 HoR members that decamped, them don lose their seats be dat.
5. No allow Tinubu or Wike mess you up.
6. If you master the art of power, b4 2024, nobody go remember Wike again!

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

If he performs well he will definitely get another term, you can take that to bank. Godfatherism shouldn’t be allowed for whatever reasons

If he doesn't, he will return for 2nd term too.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wirinet(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
theamazonguru:

And part of the script is to demolish a state infrastructure - the state house of assembly.

To know this,you must be a member of the inner caucus.
Weldone sir.
As sad as it is, that's Nigerian politics. Fubara was fighting for his political survival. He needed time to respond to a sudden attack by Wike. He demolished the state House of Assembly to buy time. To rebuild the House of Assembly complex will not be a big deal for a rich state like Rivers. Two or three months of the N4 billion unilaterally removed by Wike from the monthly N10 billion internally generated revenue would be enough to rebuild the complex.

Please note: I do not support the destruction of the Assembly complex by Fubara. In a sane country, that action alone is enough for impeachment and prosecution, but then in a sane country, a so called Godfather and the president cannot conspire to undermine the authority of a sitting governor

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Charly68: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
After credit alert of Christmas bonus...you did well
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tesppidd: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
athaboi:
People are just being unnecessarily deceived... Nigerians no just get sense! Fubara and wike is acting a script....the useless fubara is on his way to APC and people that are being deceived are there arguing and taking sides!!
Bros nothing like script there.

That's how people said Amaechi and Wike were acting a script.

Stop trying to be too smart for yourself.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EngrKemp: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Fubara should stop acting like a coward. I've never known Ijaws to be cowards.
Shetap!!!

Which of ur region governor can do what he has done and face what he has faced for 6months ?
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
AviatorMoney, what do you have to say here o?
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
PapaFejiro:
For me, I think this is no longer making sense.

There must be other motives and interests to all this.

Wike seems to be hated so much now because he didn't support Peter Obi in the last elections.

Otherwise, where was this NLC and TIC since 1999 when Tinubu held Lagos down or other states where former Governors have had a say or two after their time in office in their states?

Wike should leave Fubara alone to run the state but I think all this noise is completely unnecessary.

It’s not about not working for Obi, Wike rigged the election with impunity, this rigging caused the most of them passing night at electoral office and he still went ahead with the rigging, he’s power drunk like Tinubu, what’s purpose of Godfatherism if not to steal the state dry until their death.
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EngrKemp: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Antoeni:
Sim Fubara is a Disappointment,
He Will End Up Bowing to Emperor Wike, I Have Given Up on Him,
I Doubt if He Is Truly An Ijaw Man
Bro..
Its not easy.
U really do not know the level of commitment and threats.

You could see the gang up from aso rock.

The set up they code name peace talk turned out to be a deadly cage nobody was expecting.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nauttyprof:

If he doesn't, he will return for 2nd term too.

With what is happening he will not dare not to perform otherwise his political career will be over, anyway I will never support any Governor who perform poorly, I just don’t like Godfatherism in politic
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EngrKemp: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
kinguwem:
Is Fubara an ijaw man. When did the Okpobos become ijaw?
Similaye Fubara is an ijaw name and an ijaw man.
Opobo is ijaw
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wike made greatest mistake on earth. Since he wants to hold unto power after his tenure, he would have picked his wife as the next governor or his son. Even his blood brother won't allow what he did to Fubara to him. Nigeria politicians are the worst on the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wutinky: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
EngrKemp:

Bro..
Its not easy.
U really do not know the level of commitment and threats.

You could see the gang up from aso rock.

The set up they code name peace talk turned out to be a deadly cage nobody was expecting.

He was ambushed unaware, I could imagine how he felt during that moment, I pity him.
make he no disappoint River people if he succeeds.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Noblechykk:

I saw his post, laughed and scrolled on.

Big LOL
Re: NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) by EngrKemp: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

He was ambushed unaware, I could imagine how he felt during that moment, I pity him.
make he no disappoint River people if he succeeds.
Just imagine what a whole presidency sat down to cook up!!
Just imagine..
Then u will begin to think if these people are actually human beings or they are devil's..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari / DR Congo Officials Burgle Nigerian Embassy / HURIWA: Hardship, Fuel Scarcity: You’ll Go To Hell If You Don’t Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.