Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank (23770 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Komo4dmoney: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
DataAlchemist:
But a man who respects his partner won't cheat in the first place.
English!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Omoawoke2(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Of course

Men and women are not same and can never ever be same. We aren’t competitors but compliment each other

We don’t have same hormones and same rule doesn’t apply and cannot apply.

Do men menstruate? Do women produce sperms?

Anybody telling me that a man cheating and a woman cheating is same thing needs brain transplant

6 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by nimarn: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Komo4dmoney:

Because the sidechick get big yansh
Not a bad reason Sha. But e fit do Brazilian yansh for wife naah cheesy
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Babsolala: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Towma(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:

DNA say hi
Meaning?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by DDIA: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
cool

That is, a man who has reached his self actualization will cheat on his wife (which he married from the village) with Nicki Minaj and will be trembling in fear to face his wife who just discovered.

cool

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is true according to psychology, but doesn't excuse a man or woman from cheating.

Judgement awaits all those who cause pain to others with these kind of excuse, except they repent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by celeb10: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Frank is speaking from experience grin grin grin
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by ManOfSon: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Isn't it interesting how Nigerians like Frank Edoho pattern their views and opinions according to how they live or have lived their lives? Then many, as in the comments here, apply those views and opinions in their own relationships and are totally ruined? Edoho already has a divorce to his name. Is that the kind of person you'd seek relationship advice/counsel from?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

Meaning?

cheating is not a gender thing, your gender have been making men lost their hard earned money on DNA because most of you can't be faithful by closing your legs yet you're talking about men

if your other ladies resist men that didn't pay their bride price would there be cheating in the first place? you people are the enabler

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by TrustNone: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:
Why can't you men be faithful to your spouse instead of spreading infections left and right? Is self control so hard for you people?
thunder fire your useless infected mouth there.
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by cenaman(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Very true my "CROSS RIVER" brother.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by tiswell(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned
no lady gets satisfaction from the aforementioned.
They are simply insatiable

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Lastmankc(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
I don't fall in love.I find it difficult to love.I don't love.And I can't stay with only one woman.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by jayAjoku(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Contrary to popular belief Women cab do The Exact same thing But y’all and your egos are not ready for that discussion

4 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by johnog4sure: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
then its not cheating
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Towma(f): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:

cheating is not a gender thing, your gender have been making men lost their hard earned money on DNA because most of you can't be faithful by closing your legs yet you're talking about men

if your other ladies resist men that didn't pay their bride price would there be cheating in the first place? you people are the enabler
It's good for Married people to keep their vows

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
Continue to find excuse for nonsense, must you sleep around?

I am very sure u didn't play the video before commenting....MUGU

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Ronaldo723: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned

Seconded
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by omoharry(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
TrustNone:
thunder fire your useless infected mouth there.
Idiot
A culprit has been spotted!An evil man runs when no one is In pursuit.Your conscience is judging you already that is why you reacted so brashly.

Abeg leave that girl alone,she didn't say anything wrong. Why would you even cheat on your wife then get angry when you find out that your wife is equally cheating on you too.So two can play the game .Right !
Lesson here : Don't do your your wife that which you cannot bear to see.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by TrustNone: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
omoharry:
A culprit has been spotted!An evil man runs when no one is In pursuit.
You conscience is judging you already .Abeg leave that girl alone,she didn't say anything wrong. Why would you even cheat on your wife then get angry when you find out that your wife is equally cheating on you too.So two can play the game .Right !
Lesson here : Don't do your your wife that which you cannot bear to see.
women don't also cheat?
Why makes it seem that it's only men that have the monopoly of cheating when you lots are far worse.
At least men that cheat do feel remorseful but women they have no single conscience.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Horbar1: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
We don hear.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Adewale1603(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
True. Men see sex as just having fun and relaxation without anything attached. It's only women that are attached with emotion, affection e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by omoharry(f): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

Married men should keep their vows and stop spreading infections.
All this blame shifting no concern me.
Majority of Nigerian men are randy and without honour for thier marriage vows... They only think about thier self and not thier wives.
It would be better for them to have baby mamas so as to afford them the liberty to straf different ladies as they like as they can't seem to keep thier dick in thier pant . It's better that way .

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

are you married? if no, are you still a virgin? if no

shut up! ladies generally are prone to infection, men don't get infection from anywhere than the vaagina

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BloomingDale(f): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
I just like how the men are cheating with each other wives. No wonder most married men are fathering other married men’s kids. Anyway doesn’t matter since other married men are probably looking after your own kid as well.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by omoharry(f): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

Majority of Nigerian men are randy and without honour for thier marriage vows... They only think about themselves and not thier wives.
It would be better for them to have baby mamas so as to afford them the liberty to straf different ladies as they like as they can't seem to keep thier sword in thier pant . It's better that way .

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by excellentj4teal(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
israelmao:
True lover stays glued with his or her partner through thick and thin till death do them apart.
How old are you? You still live in the fantasy you're calling love. Rephrase this after 5ytsvof your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by NewDea4: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XJYMGcqEU?si=50JkuRnr998uygu6

According to Frank Edoho a man may cheat and remain in love with his partner, not the one he cheated with. However, it's asserted that a woman cannot be in love with someone and then go on to cheat.

He's very right, that's one of the differences between a man and a woman

3 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Uniquekriss(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

baba there's no complete satisfaction that any man can give another mortal. Fact is that a lady cannot love you and still cheat, once a lady cheats on you, her love for you is already split, just a matter of time the love would be in shambles and the other guy wins it all, remember women are more emotional and to them, sex comes with a feeling but a man needs sex just for fun, reason a man would date and knack the best knacker but still not marry her buh I can bet you that many women are willing to marry a guy they love primarily cos he knows how to perform and that could form the basis of the love she has caught for him amongst other things. if she still showcases love after cheating on you, she's only doing that cos of some other benefits she gets from you

5 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Blackdisciple(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
That's the difference a woman can't cheat and still love you, meaning if she cheats she don't love you but a man can cheat and still love his partner that doesn't mean the he should go on and cheat...

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by JustPowerApps(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sounds more of a revenge statement to me. Looks like this man sef don taste shege cheesy grin

Look Frank, face the business that credits your bank account, stop giving relationship advice. Cheating is bad however you may brand it, it is a resounding never for a real man.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk Gives Out Cloths To Widows And Children (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) / Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.