Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank (23763 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Myhusband:

writing long essay just to prove you're sane beat me. alaye go fuúuck your idiiot mama

fuúuck off! hand go reach you soon, the common sense you don't have you will get it soon
myhusband, you have started with threats again. grin grin grin grin grin

Product of a drunken rape. I am going to scalp you harder than your lazy father had ever fauked your cocck craving mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) / Patoranking Dapper In These New Photos / Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.