Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank (23764 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by advanceDNA: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

U have the Hollywood perception of what love is....

U can love someone and not be satisfied with their character, the way they talk, the way they treat you and a whole lot of other things about them .

.love only makes u tolerate pples short comings or bad behavior....still, every human has their tolerance limit no matter the amount of love they feel
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:

Wrong notion,a man that does is not simply a TRUE lover.And does it mean that every man who is sexually active is a cheat?
this is the truth hidden in the heart, the only man who never cheat is the one who never get opportunity, once opportunity drop!He will cheat. Even the Holiest pastor.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by TheMostComplex1: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Senseless talk. Frank get busy

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XJYMGcqEU?si=50JkuRnr998uygu6

According to Frank Edoho a man may cheat and remain in love with his partner, not the one he cheated with. However, it's asserted that a woman cannot be in love with someone and then go on to cheat.

Why not marry a second wife than cheat...make una stop all these silly talks as an excuse to cheat and or encourage others...
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Sman37:

Are you sincere to yourself right now. Do you know is scientifically proven that the biology (anatomy & physiology) of a man is polygamous.

Scientifically proven? Lmao đŸ€Ł

Post links and pictorial evidences let's see.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by israelmao(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
this is the truth hidden in the heart, the only man who never cheat is the one who never get opportunity, once opportunity drop!He will cheat. Even the Holiest pastor.

Pastor is just a title just know yourself and don't be the mouthpiece for other men neither should you be a judge over them.There're still men who remain true to love against all odds.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2023
Lol all these manboys sef, same people will say women cheat more, will also say we only date rich men for money without emotions, they will say women cheat with emotions but prostitutes are different, are they not also women? How come they have no emotions when they sleep with men when it has been established that women are emotional beings according to nairaland little boys? Women can't be bored with one diick? Why does polyandry exist for women? Y'all are not ready , When you all are ready, you will face reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Towma:
Why can't you men be faithful to your spouse instead of spreading infections left and right? Is self control so hard for you people?
You won't understand
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Betty99(f): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2023
StraightGaay:
I hate my partner.q
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have the Hollywood perception of what love is....

U can love someone and not be satisfied with their character, the way they talk, the way they treat you and a whole lot of other things about them .

.love only makes u tolerate pples short comings or bad behavior....still, every human has their tolerance limit no matter the amount of love they feel

if this is what love means to you then who am I to object it? love is universal
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2023
Fedric209:

You second point is not totally true.. give the lady all the attention in this world she will still cheat on you if she wants to...

Speaking from My experience

I only counter frank edoho not my general objective of women, I can't even defend them
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by 12345baba(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:
TRUE lover stays glued with his or her partner through thick and thin till death do them apart.
are u married?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Psoul(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned

I totally disagree with your second paragraph.

Once a lady leaves you to start sleeping with another man, know it that her love for you is gone.
She may still be doing many things for and with you as if she still loves you. She's doing that cos there's a strong tie that binds her with you, may be marriage or what she's getting from u.

If you ignored or treat her with less regards that made her to open her legs for another man, it means that her love for you has shifted base. She's just there physically while her mind is with the other man.
When u even have s3x with her, she will be thinking of the other man. You're the one doing the thing while it was the other man's thing that she's moaning for.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:

Pastor is just a title just know yourself and don't be the mouthpiece for other men neither should you be a judge over them.There're still men who remain true to love against all odds.
you are just prolonging issues unnecessarily, even you will cheat, every individual will cheat, the most holy people cheat, everyone is guilt of cheating but it's the simple truth hipocrates will never accept.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Konjiboii: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Truuu
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by israelmao(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Whatisabsolproblem:
you are just prolonging issues unnecessarily, even you will cheat, every individual will cheat, the most holy people cheat, everyone is guilt of cheating but it's the simple truth hipocrates will never accept.
It's absolutely illogical and unthoughtful of you for you to conclude that all men cheat.Misery loves company.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:

there is no doubt that you're a product of ivf, your brain was not well formed during the scientific reproduction
your lines are as lame and week as the sperm that formed you.

Your mama for use the cheapest abortion pill to flush a human debris like you off so you can flow out as part of her late, infected menses grin
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by KennycruzIsla: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Cheating is cheating nor matter the gender. I wonder why you people are supporting it, I know a lot of people that are faithful to their partner. Ye ye ye na dog dey cheat wey no get conscience and fear of God. Both men and women pray before you get married make you no marry cheaters cos is not good experience

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by DaTruths: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
We4all:
Cheating on a partner is treacherous. It is betrayal of the highest magnitude. Anyone who cheats and still claim to love his partner is a hypocrite and doesn't know the meaning of love. If you love someone, you will never betray them.

Love is overrated.

You can love someone and still betray them, because you have a mission that outweighs the love you have for them.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Idaytesj29(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XJYMGcqEU?si=50JkuRnr998uygu6

According to Frank Edoho a man may cheat and remain in love with his partner, not the one he cheated with. However, it's asserted that a woman cannot be in love with someone and then go on to cheat.
Hot-body, jealousy and the hurt of feeling cheated on which are all correct anyway, will not allow women to treat this as a fact. They think it's men trying to defend their bad behaviour. In the end, men will chose polygamy if they have the chance.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by profbrightuzoma: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
You don't seem to understand I presume u are a Lady man's world is quite different from men. Men will surely loves his wife but cheats not is not there what's there is lust and pride..it takes time for a woman to cheats if a woman cheats she can never love her husband anymore....women deals with emotions
Myhusband:
partially true

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by usagee36: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Any man that cheats on his wife, doesn't love her.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by nzoptunechi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
So now that makes it cool to cheat ?....They be always seeking validation for their vices , honestly this generation has lost it

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
BadBradley:
your lines are as lame and week as the sperm that formed you.

Your mama for use the cheapest abortion pill to flush a human debris like you off so you can flow out as part of her late, infected menses grin

because the cheapest one she used affected your psychological trait doesn't mean all mothers are prostitute like yours

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Myhusband:

because the cheapest one she used affected your psychological trait doesn't mean all mothers are prostitute like yours
I know this breom damaged whelp will usey own lines. Take another one....

You're worse than an indigent! Bastard.
You are what the Italians figlo de putana : a child born in a LovePeddler house by a new prostitute and her old patron , abandoned by both and raised by charity.

Your mother should have stock to anal an spare humanity the travesty of your birth!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
BadBradley:
I know this breom damaged whelp will usey own lines. Take another one....

You're worse than an indigent! Bastard.
You are what the Italians figlo de putana : a child born in a LovePeddler house by a new prostitute and her old patron , abandoned by both and raised by charity.

Your mother should have stock to anal an spare humanity the travesty of your birth!

stop telling me the long story of the uselless cow that birth you, I'm not interested in her boring biography

if I mean you, you won't even have the liver to use your fiilthy hands to reply my post again grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Myhusband:

stop telling me the long story of the uselless cow that birth you, I'm not interested in her boring biography

if I mean you, you won't even have the liver to use your fiilthy hands to reply my post again grin
you don't have the brains to bind words together.

Your replies so far are as weak as your father's zinc -deficient sperm and as commonplace as your mother's slit.

Heard she often drunk and can't keep tabs of how many infected sausages that plough through her diseased pit.

Now show me what you got
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2023
BadBradley:
you don't have the brains to bind words together.

Your replies so far are as weak as your father's zinc -deficient sperm and as commonplace as your mother's slit.

Heard she often drunk and can't keep tabs of how many infected sausages that plough through her diseased pit.

Now show me what you got

continue reciting nursery rhymes thinking you're writing to your fellow low IQ nitwit

you can't use me to test your sanity, I know you're a product of broken marriage but can't you stop disgracing your mom and dad you keep mentioning on your post like an imbeciles

I'm sure NEPA took light when they're removing the last tumor in your brain, the reason for your complete foooolishness you're exercising here

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Myhusband:

continue reciting nursery rhymes thinking you're writing to your fellow low IQ nitwit

you can't use me to test your sanity, I know you're a product of broken marriage but can't you stop disgracing your mom and dad you keep mentioning on your post like an imbeciles

I'm sure NEPA took light when they're removing the last tumor in your brain, the reason for your complete foooolishness you're exercising here
grin grin cheesy so this is the glorious comeback you've been bragging about?...... Nepa take light... grin grin grin

Your lines are late like your mother's infected menses and as weak as your daddy's bed game.

Myhusband ? Are you a dude or some biological experiment?. That moniker is a reflection of your troubled life... An aftershoct of a mother whose clitortz is twice the size of her brain mass.

Your daddy should have done you a favour by wankimg you off onto his pit laterine instead of flagelating your mother's yeast infected ovum to birth yet another seun digital adopted child.

The day your mother becomes sober enough she will tell you you're a product of a drunken one night stand by a motor park ticket tout.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2023
BadBradley:
grin grin cheesy so this is the glorious comeback you've been bragging about?...... Nepa take light... grin grin grin

Your lines are late like your mother's infected menses and as weak as your daddy's bed game.

Myhusband ? Are you a dude or some biological experiment?. That moniker is a reflection of your troubled life... An aftershoct of a mother whose clitortz is twice the size of her brain mass.

Your daddy should have done you a favour by wankimg you off onto his pit laterine instead of flagelating your mother's yeast infected ovum to birth yet another seun digital adopted child.

The day your mother becomes sober enough she will tell you you're a product of a drunken one night stand by a motor park ticket tout.

aside of mentioning your daddy and your mom, what else do you've in your low brain to say? if those iiidiots that birth you give you manners at tender age you won't be here disgracing them with your imbecilic and mannerless post

go play with your toys, you're obviously a kid and a failed lab experiment

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2023
Myhusband:

aside of mentioning your daddy and your mom, what else do you've in your low brain to say? if those iiidiots that birth you give you manners at tender age you won't be here disgracing them with your imbecilic and mannerless post

go play with your toys, you're obviously a kid and a failed lab experiment
grin grin grin grin grin you're clutching at straws now as as repetitive as your mother's recycle underwear grin grin grin grin

Your mother would still be the gulliani Buffon of your town catching random dicks in the village gate if your dad didn't force her into retirement by planting an ape like you in her overused stomach
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2023
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin grin you're clutching at straws now as as repetitive as your mother's recycle underwear grin grin grin grin

Your mother would still be the gulliani Buffon of your town catching random dicks in the village gate if your dad didn't force her into retirement by planting an ape like you in her overused stomach

writing long essay just to prove you're sane beat me. alaye go fuĂșuck your idiiot mama

fuĂșuck off! hand go reach you soon, the common sense you don't have you will get it soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patoranking Dapper In These New Photos / Davolee Dumps Olamide's YBNL, Fuels Rumours Of Feud With Olamide / Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.