Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank (23714 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by ITbomb(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Paystack:

Because gluing to one hole is boring
And when I get bored, I eat people cool
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Brushstrokes20: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2023
# hard but bitter truth!💯✅
A man can cheat and move on ASAP
But if a woman cheats and loves the new gbola,
She can KILL / SACRIFICE her hubby for the new gbola!

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Divwest: 2:37am On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:
True lover stays glued with his or her partner through thick and thin till death do them apart.

Keep playing
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Xinox: 3:17am On Dec 23, 2023
So is it a must to cheat on your partner? What gain do men get from it?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by unclemaths(m): 4:50am On Dec 23, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XJYMGcqEU?si=50JkuRnr998uygu6

According to Frank Edoho a man may cheat and remain in love with his partner, not the one he cheated with. However, it's asserted that a woman cannot be in love with someone and then go on to cheat.

Whao, that was frank!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Hangulsaram: 5:00am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned
You don’t know what you are saying, at that point the lady is no longer in love with you rather what is drawing her to you is that money, that security or that lovely affluence she gets from you. Women cheat with emotions and that emotions are deposited partly on the person they cheated with.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Godmind2022(m): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Quite frank that they named him Frank.

This is immoral. Man can't sleep around like animals. They want to be brainwash your brain 🧠 and gaslight your brain 🧠. Be wise. Be careful. Be warned. Enough!

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by omoredia: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
To an extent true. But some things are best left unsaid because of the ripple effects and likelihood of it being misconstrued by myopic minds. The value of it being left unsaid far outweighs any positive that comes from it being said. Reason being that some chronic adulterers will leverage on such statements to justify their adultery

How is that my business? So because of people that cant reason i wont speak. What about those that can reason? You are a real Yòruba mumu
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by israelmao(m): 5:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Biggest lies ever, if you are healthy and strong in gbola, you will cheat. Na people wey no well wey dey hid thier sickness dey fear to cheat claiming holy holy.
Wrong notion,a man that does is not simply a TRUE lover.And does it mean that every man who is sexually active is a cheat?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by israelmao(m): 5:41am On Dec 23, 2023
SSpeter:
It is either you are not married or not yet up to 5 years in marriage. I do not approve of cheating neither do I cheat, but you see the man was not created to have sex with a single partner, it is just the Christian law.

A man that does that is not true lover.And who created man to be promiscuous?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by FuckYeyeMods: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Of course

Men and women are not same and can never ever be same. We aren’t competitors but compliment each other

We don’t have same hormones and same rule doesn’t apply and cannot apply.

Do men menstruate? Do women produce sperms?

Anybody telling me that a man cheating and a woman cheating is same thing needs brain transplant
What are they releasing when holding the bed tightly and squeezing your body roughly while kissing your hears all at the same time... ?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2023
Hangulsaram:

You don’t know what you are saying, at that point the lady is no longer in love with you rather what is drawing her to you is that money, that security or that lovely affluence she gets from you. Women cheat with emotions and that emotions are deposited partly on the person they cheated with.

well! you maybe right, I'm only countering the poster opinion
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by GoodRocks: 5:53am On Dec 23, 2023
Towma:
Why can't you men be faithful to your spouse instead of spreading infections left and right? Is self control so hard for you people?

Has your father given your mother infection? Or has your bf given you infection?

Women cheat far more than men do, but pretend alot and they're good at hiding such things and making it a secret
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by israelmao(m): 5:56am On Dec 23, 2023
excellentj4teal:

How old are you? You still live in the fantasy you're calling love. Rephrase this after 5ytsvof your marriage.

Remember,the word I used TRUE lover.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Houseontherock1: 5:59am On Dec 23, 2023
Frank said trash here! A woman can also cheat without emotional attachment. Men cheat for different reasons,same way women can cheat for different reasons without developing any feelings for the man they are cheating with

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Sman37(m): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned
Are you sincere to yourself right now. Do you know is scientifically proven that the biology (anatomy & physiology) of a man is polygamous.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Dense1512v(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Paystack:

Because gluing to one hole is boring
gluing to one long or short penis is also boring

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Uniquekriss(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:

you're right with your opinion doesn't mean I'm wrong with mine, our conclusion in a sensitive matter is drawn from our personal experience or societal incidents
fair enough
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by desthan(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XJYMGcqEU?si=50JkuRnr998uygu6

According to Frank Edoho a man may cheat and remain in love with his partner, not the one he cheated with. However, it's asserted that a woman cannot be in love with someone and then go on to cheat.

Very true
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Thegoodone13(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2023
He is right. A woman can never cheat on her husband if she still love him. A man can chest and still love his wife but the moment a woman cheat, she doesn't love the husband again.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BRATISLAVA: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2023
So it's still possible for a Nigerian man to have less brain cells than Yul Edochi!

Before the end of this year you will see one with less brain cells than this Frank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by benqo01(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2023
Well cheating is bad
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Farfalla(f): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2023
Lastmankc:
I don't fall in love.I find it difficult to love.I don't love.And I can't stay with only one woman.

Good. Let the women beg for your love.
You're the prize. grin
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by valuedammy(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

That second point is talking about when a Lady cheats on her Man and she enjoys the sex more, the attention will quickly shift to the Man he cheated with she can just wake up and file for divorce with the Man she is married to.

But, hardly will u see a Man that cheats on his wife and decide to leave the wife cos he enjoys the sex more with the Woman she cheated with.
Most Men doesn't leave Women because of sex, they leave women because of other reasons like; not being able to cook, bad character and the likes.

Haven't u heard many times when a Woman will say she is leaving her marriage because the husband doesn't satisfy her well due to small Manhood and this is because she has tasted a bigger Manhood.

So Frank is right !!!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Caseless: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2023
Fact and oil!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:

A man that does that is not true lover.And who created man to be promiscuous?
who created Solomon?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by israelmao(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2023
SSpeter:
who created Solomon?
Answer my question first?

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2023
BadBradley:
see as you dey explain your insecurities unaided.

Product of your mother's sexual rascality

there is no doubt that you're a product of ivf, your brain was not well formed during the scientific reproduction

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Lastmankc(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2023
Farfalla:

Good. Let the women beg for your love.
You're the prize. grin
Not possible.I have tried many times to love but no.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by advanceDNA: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2023
Towma:
Why can't you men be faithful to your spouse instead of spreading infections left and right? Is self control so hard for you people?

because u women become complacent when u get married, always tired and not in the mood ... grin grin grin ....
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by advanceDNA: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:

there is no doubt that you're a product of ivf, your brain was not well formed during the scientific reproduction

Ewoooo!!!! .see vawulence!!!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Fedric209: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

You second point is not totally true.. give the lady all the attention in this world she will still cheat on you if she wants to...

Speaking from My experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Pays Tribute To Mr. Ibu (Video) / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A / Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji By TY Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.