Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank (23767 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned
oh, thpu special simp.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Towma(f): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
omoharry:
Majority of Nigerian men are randy and without honour for thier marriage vows... They only think about themselves and not thier wives.
It would be better for them to have baby mamas so as to afford them the liberty to straf different ladies as they like as they can't seem to keep thier sword in thier pant . It's better that way .
Thank you for telling the truth. Others are insulting me as if what you said is not common knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Towma(f): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:

are you married? if no, are you still a virgin? if no

shut up! ladies generally are prone to infection, men don't get infection from anywhere than the vaagina
Why telling me to shut up?
Are you a cheating married man? Because I don't know why you are taking the post so personal and getting emotional.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by REGINALD001(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
EVERY LOOSE WORD IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE SUBJECT OF DISCUSSION.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by achorladey: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XJYMGcqEU?si=50JkuRnr998uygu6

According to Frank Edoho a man may cheat and remain in love with his partner, not the one he cheated with. However, it's asserted that a woman cannot be in love with someone and then go on to cheat.

Manipulations at best grin grin grin grin

The man may, the man may, I repeat the man may (nothing is solidified in those words used)

Which can still be interpreted as

The man may cheat and not remain in love with his partner. The statement is not a one way traffic and most comment so far following one way traffic. It shows the extent of how people will allow others manipulate them.

The woman too can cheat and still remain in love with his partner. What is indomie for the goose is equally indomie for the gander. The diversity in the ways of humans won't submit to whatever Frank is saying up there as a one way traffic.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by onuman: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
A cheating woman is utterly despised, hated by the man who she goes to bed with. She is like a toilet where the man excretes excess things.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

Why telling me to shut up?
Are you a cheating married man? Because I don't know why you are taking the post so personal and getting emotional.

see Question? are you a Virgin?
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
BadBradley:
oh, thpu special simp.

cheating is alpha male? being faithful is special simp? I don't blame you, na the iiidiot you inherited your foolishness from I blame

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Myhusband(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Uniquekriss:
baba there's no complete satisfaction that any man can give another mortal. Fact is that a lady cannot love you and still cheat, once a lady cheats on you, her love for you is already split, just a matter of time the love would be in shambles and the other guy wins it all, remember women are more emotional and to them, sex comes with a feeling but a man needs sex just for fun, reason a man would date and knack the best knacker but still not marry her buh I can bet you that many women are willing to marry a guy they love primarily cos he knows how to perform and that could form the basis of the love she has caught for him amongst other things. if she still showcases love after cheating on you, she's only doing that cos of some other benefits she gets from you

you're right with your opinion doesn't mean I'm wrong with mine, our conclusion in a sensitive matter is drawn from our personal experience or societal incidents

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by saintkel(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
israelmao:
True lover stays glued with his or her partner through thick and thin till death do them apart.
Christ love
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by UptownVibes(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:
Why can't you men be faithful to your spouse instead of spreading infections left and right? Is self control so hard for you people?
Blike say them don give you infection tire grin Na you go date or marry man wen no value his life na.. How person go dey do unprotected sex with hoes this era? Such man or guy has signed his death warrant..
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by purples25(f): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
But this makes me wonder...is he low key referring to his life? That can't be, right?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Towma(f): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
UptownVibes:
Blike say them don give you infection tire grin Na you go date or marry man wen no value his life na.. How person go dey do unprotected sex with hoes this era? Such man or guy has signed his death warrant..

There are some STDs that condoms don't protect against. Look it up.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by UptownVibes(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

There are some STDs that condoms don't protect against. Look it up.
Truth,but at least condom helps to some extent..
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by nedekid: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
judedwriter:
Seems he's talking from first hand experience...

However everyman will be tempted to cheat, no matter how vitreous his wife.

Doesn't justify cheating though.
Some will say a so called virtuous woman is one that has not been caught. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Towma(f): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
UptownVibes:
Truth,but at least condom helps to some extent..

So the cheating men are still putting their wives at risk.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
israelmao:
True lover stays glued with his or her partner through thick and thin till death do them apart.
It is either you are not married or not yet up to 5 years in marriage. I do not approve of cheating neither do I cheat, but you see the man was not created to have sex with a single partner, it is just the Christian law.

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by BadBradley: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:

cheating is alpha male? being faithful is special simp? I don't blame you, na the iiidiot you inherited your foolishness from I blame
see as you dey explain your insecurities unaided.

Product of your mother's sexual rascality
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
DataAlchemist:
But a man who respects his partner won't cheat in the first place.
Emotions are stronger than knowledge. You can't overcome seduction with discipline, it is a natural human instinct (for healthy males) discipline and respect can only save you when the opportunity is not at your feet.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

A man that cheat don't completely love his woman, true love brings complete satisfaction with no a bit of distraction

I don't agree with his second point, a lady can love you and still cheat, a lady you deprive of your attention, audience, romance can cheat on you not because she doesn't love you but because she lack the aforementioned
Never! Unless she is a prostitute, a lady must first like you before you both can have consensual sex. A man don't need to see your face, just present the ass and boobs and he is good. Why do ladies get angry when they have sex with a guy and the guy tries to give them money? That is because only a female prostitute can have sex without feelings. Never a marry a prostitute

1 Like

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
We4all:
Cheating on a partner is treacherous. It is betrayal of the highest magnitude. Anyone who cheats and still claim to love his partner is a hypocrite and doesn't know the meaning of love. If you love someone, you will never betray them.
That is not true
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by zedegit: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Myhusband:
partially true

Durling I can explain. embarassed
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by UptownVibes(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Towma:

So the cheating men are still putting their wives at risk.
Some of the wives cheats on code too.. So its not one sided thing.. Have you ever thought of why almost all women are afraid of DNA test for their kids? They cheat too,but they are not loud about it.. You need to watch some prank video on YouTube to see how women cheat ,and how they are also good at lying. They can be lying and crying at the same time.. Very terrible gender ... When it comes to cheating and deceit, men are actually learners when compared to the female folks,just that men are loud about theirs.

Men do use condom at least,but women don't..

3 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
To an extent true. But some things are best left unsaid because of the ripple effects and likelihood of it being misconstrued by myopic minds. The value of it being left unsaid far outweighs any positive that comes from it being said. Reason being that some chronic adulterers will leverage on such statements to justify their adultery
My Grand mother of blessed memory said when she gave birth back then, her husband would tell her to go and call another lady (his babe) and both of them would go to my grand dad's room for a good time and she would even prepare fish soup for both of them, cause immediately after pregnancy she is unable to copulate. A man can truly love his family and still bite pomo outside

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2023
How can you cheat on what you claim to love. This part of the world don’t really know the meaning of love.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Little21: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2023
Jesuisbelle:
How can you cheat on what you claim to love. This part of the world don’t really know the meaning of love.
Can you see how they are justifying "cheating".
"I can cheat on you, but I still love you" bullshit!
What exactly does "love" means to them? The ladies that are being in a relationship with people like them are really trying. How can you be in a relationship with someone that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love".

That's insane!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2023
israelmao:
Biggest lies ever, if you are healthy and strong in gbola, you will cheat. Na people wey no well wey dey hid thier sickness dey fear to cheat claiming holy holy.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by SSpeter(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2023
Jesuisbelle:
Love means taking care of your responsibilities
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by YoshihideSuga: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2023
cenaman:
Very true my "CROSS RIVER" brother.

From Eket, Akwa Ibom State.
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by YoshihideSuga: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Sounds more of a revenge statement to me. Looks like this man sef don taste shege cheesy grin

Look Frank, face the business that credits your bank account, stop giving relationship advice. Cheating is bad however you may brand it, it is a resounding never for a real man.

Then almost all Nigerian men aren't "real men". The majority of married men in Nigeria cheat recklessly!
Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by pansophist(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2023
Frank Edoho, I like that guy. Nice to hear him talk outside of profesional settings.

The kind of suspense he gives in who wants to be a millionaire, you would think you failed even though you got the answers right.

I think I should go to the WWTBAM show. Maybe I will win some money grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank by NFBI: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2023
omoharry:
Majority of Nigerian men are randy and without honour for thier marriage vows... They only think about thier self and not thier wives.
It would be better for them to have baby mamas so as to afford them the liberty to straf different ladies as they like as they can't seem to keep thier dick in thier pant . It's better that way .
Their and not thier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy As Father Christmas!!! / Isabella Ayuk Gives Out Cloths To Widows And Children (Photos) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.