Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu (47633 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by StraightGaay: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2023
She doesn't know the trick?
Join Apc and all will be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by femi4: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2023
Righthussle:
The problem be say you no go gree die.
Lolz....Probably so that she can feel the pain she inflicted on the masses. Her death will free her from that embarrassment

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2023
Nigeria is finished..1 person 9 billion dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by tofolo(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Antoeni:
She Just Realised That No Place Like Home, Tinubu Will Allow Her Come Back, Because She Has Proven Herself to Be the Most Corrupt Woman Politicians in Nigeria,
Tinubu Only Identifies With High Profile Corrupt Politicians
she knows she might be jailed out there, but here we might tamper Justice with mercy.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by AbuTwins: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2023
You must come home come give back all you stole!
You must name all those honest Jonathan people wey stole!
You must do that soon!

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by epainos: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2023
Wow

The friendly enemy that knows Dazieni very well is ready to nail her and mama is crying. How can she steal 9 billion dollars? This is just a part of the whole money she stole na. Now, she sees fire that she is going to be nailed, and has come under being born again, and ready to die. She knows Naija proson is better than the UK prison cos she can easily get freedom here. Hmmmmm!

Stage 2 cancer no dey kill na. What? Mehn!!!

5 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Vanity upon Vanity

All is vanity!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Righthussle:
The problem be say you no go gree die.
Let her share #50k each to all Nigerians for Xmas, I will single handedly forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Ibime(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2023
CilicMarin:
This should be a FAKE NEWS!

Consider it fake until you see a video

How will someone just come and confess to keeping $9 billion dollars with someone

It's like Sowore is smoking all the weed he wanted to legalise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Atarakpa: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Life? Hmmmmm!

Fellow Nairalanders, if you don't hear from me again, just know that I fainted after hearing 9 BILLION DOLLARS given by an ordinary minister to a bank director in this country where millions are dying of poor health, hunger, ignorance, etc that the money could have adequately provided for. And, this is just ONE out of thousands of such illicit transactions mortgaging our future while we are here stupidly busy with shallow inter-ethnic banters.

My second fainting reason is to realize how many criminal-minded people are getting into the positions to decide our affairs. Imagine someone who became a bank director - and now governor - couldn't respect himself enough to not be involved in stealing?!? Oh Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Dieziani's eyes might actually look like Tinubu's eyes cool
incase I block every body just know that I have collected 75 percent of the 9billi to quench the case.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by SirLakes: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2023
Me sef go like loot the country and later turn burn again grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2023
So you want to run from London

4 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Adasun(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2023
9biliion dollars, that's too much na...

Abi na typo error

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Roboto11: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2023
You ran away claiming you had cancer, needing treatment abroad.
Now that you have been indicted abroad you want to come back home.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by LegacyB: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2023
CilicMarin:

So you believed this? Which Nigerian bank can warehouse 9Billion dollars? Have you worked in a bank before?
Then you’re not a banker . I am for several years . And yes this is possible. Or maybe you’re a contract staff.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Alliswell248: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2023
This country is super rich....
9 billion dollars....

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by HateBigots: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Return our money first.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Realdeals(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Fmr. President Jonathan will arrange that will Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by sukkot: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they should let her return

on a side note cancer is not a disease. it is a demon that the universe sends to you to suck your life out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Beuberry(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Life? Hmmmmm!

Fellow Nairalanders, if you don't hear from me again, just know that I fainted after hearing 9 BILLION DOLLARS given by an ordinary minister to a bank director in this country where millions are dying of poor health, hunger, ignorance, etc that the money could have adequately provided for. And, this is just ONE out of thousands of such illicit transactions mortgaging our future while we are here stupidly busy with shallow inter-ethnic banters.

My second fainting reason is to realize how many criminal-minded people are getting into the positions to decide our affairs. Imagine someone who became a bank director - and now governor - couldn't respect himself enough to not be involved in stealing?!? Oh Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Dieziani's eyes might actually look like Tinubu's eyes cool
I m fainting cos of the eyes description at ya conclusion.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by AncientAlien(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2023
They should just let this woman return abeg. Actually they are all serving thieves in Aso rock

Modified :
I commented without reading the epistle before. But now, how could someone loot 9 billion naira because, I don't want to believe it's dollar. 9 billion naira is not a little amount. Let her remain there and return the loot

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by LegacyB: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2023
Dauda Lawal . The guy used to be an ED executive director in an old generation Bank. Let me not mention the name for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Stay in UK and face prosecution
exactly she wants to run

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2023
Joke of the century

Na person pursue am before?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Berankis: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2023
Bobloco:
“I’ve been accused of financial misconduct during my tenure as the petroleum minister, and it’s true. However, I would like President Bola Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me, allow me to return home, and contribute because life is transient.”
I guess she still has other embezzlements to contribute because I don't know what she wants to contribute again. You had one chance and you stole and ran away but now want to come back to contribute.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by GreatOchuks: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2023
Someone should convert the 9 billion dolls into Naira plsz .
Cos if I use this my phone, the figure fit damage my phone .

7 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Skillsnigeria: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2023
Okay
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by coolgb(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2023
Uk should not release this woman cos she would not get justice in nigeria.
She is only bittered now cos the lawal guy stopped picking her calls, only God knows how many other people the woman used as fronts.
Another one is that skye guy

5 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by McLizbae: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2023
9 billion USD! For real🤔

3 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by tinsel: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Bobloco:
“I’ve been accused of financial misconduct during my tenure as the petroleum minister, and it’s true. However, I would like President Bola Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me, allow me to return home, and contribute because life is transient.”
She still wants to service Nigeria. This country self.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Xpol: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Did I read the part in bold correctly or my eyes are paining me? As in $9 billion or N9billion?

How did she get as much as $9 billion? How did we move from this level of mind boggling corruption under Diezani to the current revelations about Emefiele? Why do we keep throwing up extremely greedy characters like these as leaders?

If she’s willing to cooperate for the recovery of the $9 billion, I think President Tinubu should allow her come back. That kind of money can help us stabilize the exchange rate immediately.
The main problem will be how to retrieve back the money from the Gov. Such dealing may just be based on trust without any documentation.

The Guyman gov would have diverted the money for personal use and he may blatantly deny the allegation.

Immunity won't also help in prosecuting him.

Is this the same Nigeria we keep hoping it's going to be better? Well nothing wrong with being optimistic. It helps regulating the BP.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.