Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu (47641 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Petacephas: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
That name Good luck changed to badluck in 2011
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by portplus: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
Come back to Nigeria....and
Join APC
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
LajaLaba:
What's this IPOB yapping about!lol illiterate
have u eaten?

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by kareemkamil(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
Onikure GBAJUE
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by lendahand(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Life? Hmmmmm!

Fellow Nairalanders, if you don't hear from me again, just know that I fainted after hearing 9 BILLION DOLLARS given by an ordinary minister to a bank director in this country where millions are dying of poor health, hunger, ignorance, etc that the money could have adequately provided for. And, this is just ONE out of thousands of such illicit transactions mortgaging our future while we are here stupidly busy with shallow inter-ethnic banters.

My second fainting reason is to realize how many criminal-minded people are getting into the positions to decide our affairs. Imagine someone who became a bank director - and now governor - couldn't respect himself enough to not be involved in stealing?!? Oh Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Dieziani's eyes might actually look like Tinubu's eyes cool
things happened under oga Jona...
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by ransomed: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
No peace for the wicked.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by aestake: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
MomohMrMoore:
Nigeria should just make this one a scapegoat. Retrive all the country's money from her to the last dollar and naira, get all her accomplices prosecuted, abd then make her face the firing squad.
But Nigeria can't do those.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by doneback04: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Did I read the part in bold correctly or my eyes are paining me? As in $9 billion or N9billion?

How did she get as much as $9 billion? How did we move from this level of mind boggling corruption under Diezani to the current revelations about Emefiele? Why do we keep throwing up extremely greedy characters like these as leaders?

Who will return such money,are you not hearing that the person she gave the money is now a governor,go and ask that man now he would tell you he used it to run campaign for election game close

If she’s willing to cooperate for the recovery of the $9 billion, I think President Tinubu should allow her come back. That kind of money can help us stabilize the exchange rate immediately.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by ibrahimismaila0: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Antoeni:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/23/im-dying-cancer-allow-me-return-nigeria-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-begs-tinubu
commenced extraditing Mrs Alison-Madueke from the United Kingdom back to Nigeria over 13-count charges bordering on money laundering levelled against her by the anti-graft agency.

https://saharareporters
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by maofemi: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
She is a Nigerian and needs no visa to come back home.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by writeprof(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
ucnwafor:
Make she confess 1st na

She don start to confess na grin [b]9 billion dollars [/b]kept with the current governor of Zamfara State.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Maxitomxane(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
DIEzani grin
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by franksam209: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Pennywise You have been on the run for 8 years while someone else is enjoying the money you stole, 8 years which is even more than the jail time you would have done

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Kukutente23: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tissue of lies
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Righthussle:
The problem be say you no go gree die if you come Nigeria. Since you're already deing, just die where you are , your family will be allowed to bury you in Nigeria. Die first.
Even if her corpse is bring to Nigeria, it must be presented in court to hear the case on which she ran away, before being pardon and release for burial .
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Yeye woman.
If you die of cancer nothin consine us, your corrupt leadership as petroleum minister had caused many to die as well. It only takes time before you too join them.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 12:27am On Dec 24, 2023
franksam209:
Pennywise You have been on the run for 8 years while someone else is enjoying the money you stole, 8 years which is even more than the jail time you would have done
No be Nigeria! She must have regained freedom now as you rightly observed, had she faced the trial since then with huge bribe of lawyers and judges in the case.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by gaskiyamagana: 12:32am On Dec 24, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Those who were even clamoring for her extradition back in 2015 didn't seem to be informed. Here in Nigeria, the case will drag on for endless years until everyone forgets about it. I'm sure she's currently regretting fleeing Nigeria in the first place.

The armed robbers who pillaged Nigeria's commonwealth during Goodluck's administration and are still in Nigeria, how many of them are currently in jail, after more than 8 years??
God bless you.
Whoever says Nairaland is not good for gaining wisdom is just deceiving him/herself.

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by YomiFash86(m): 3:44am On Dec 24, 2023
Dey play !!!!!! Stay in UK serve your prison term there before you come to Nigeria. grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by warrifinest1985: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Antoeni:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/23/im-dying-cancer-allow-me-return-nigeria-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-begs-tinubu
Nigeria politicians think say them sabi thief untill this woman showed them how to properly do it, because she stripped the country bare and ran to the uk
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Denzieni failed bothe Nigeria and the niger delta..

This woman. Would have towed the path of Dora, and lived an exemplary life as a minister of petroleum.. she had the opportunity to change the play book of the petroleum ministry and also the useless NNPC to favor Nigerians and most especially the niger delta..but she didn't.. she rather stole the country almost empty..

What is wrong with us as a people?
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2023
Bobloco:
“I’ve been accused of financial misconduct during my tenure as the petroleum minister, and it’s true. However, I would like President Bola Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me, allow me to return home, and contribute because life is transient.”
but on a second thought how do we know she said all of these things ?

Denzieni fall my hand as a Niger delta and a woman..she had folks like Ngozi and Obi to emulate..
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Shomek(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2023
marsup:
Reno omokri will have nothing to say to this.
check his posts
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Adabestseason(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2023
Former President@GEJ would not like to read this piece of news,he was not able to provide road and potable water in His community,but a minister serving under Him left $9B with executive director with first bank
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Psoul(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
whitejs:

What of her children/ family members

I bet you, most of them will feel the same so long as they have that money or have access to it. Every human being is selfish. The only person that may choose to die for you may be your parents.

When it comes to making choice of who dies between you and your assumed loved ones, you'll chose to live while they die.

If Diezani is the one to bring them out, it's better she dies and we live. That will be their position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.