Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu (47686 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Goke7: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chizy12345:
9b dollars cant be in any Nigerian bank. even cbn

The money is surely not in Nigeria if it's true
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by bitbillionaire: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Billion. As in, 9 billion US Dollars stolen by a single person and that can't be the only money she stole. There are others. People like that need to be executed to serve as a deterrent to other corrupt officials.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by aylipple: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
I felt pity for Diezani Alison-Madueke just reading her ordeal; I was almost moved to tears but then I remembered that the former Petroleum Minister like many other public officials before & after her, looted - and still looting - our commonwealth to the point of near bankruptcy.

So, while I give God the glory on her behalf that she's now born again & ready to confess her "sins" against Nigeria & its people, she should just remain in the U.K where the judiciary will promptly dispense her case & return a guilty verdict unlike Nigeria where the case may drag on till eternity yet, she will live large: driving around with heavy police convoy & probably even join APC.

On a more personal note, I pray she lives long inspite of her cancer & experience the genuine peace of God (now that she's born again) that surpasses all understanding.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by tctrills: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

It becomes more difficult.
So he wouldn't mind using part of his 9 billion 💵 to remain in power even if it means making a few judges happy.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by hedonido: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Why are you people like this. It's fake and the news is all over the internet. And the woman has not debunked it since it came out two days ago.
When they catch an Igbo thief the news is fake. But when it is Yoruba or Hausa it is true.
Sebi Emefiele's own of £548 million and several millions of Dollars too na fake.

You guys are a special specie of human being.

Will you shut up, you clown. If not that you're a hypocrite, you should worry more about exactly how much your Yoruba god Tinubu is worth and how he made the money.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Mandate1: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Did I read the part in bold correctly or my eyes are paining me? As in $9 billion or N9billion?

How did she get as much as $9 billion? How did we move from this level of mind boggling corruption under Diezani to the current revelations about Emefiele? Why do we keep throwing up extremely greedy characters like these as leaders?

If she’s willing to cooperate for the recovery of the $9 billion, I think President Tinubu should allow her come back. That kind of money can help us stabilize the exchange rate immediately.
this must be fake news. A whooping $9bn, I doubt this information.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by perdollar(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is not from Deziani. If it's true, she shouldn't worry, Her corpse is all we WL permit into Nigeria. But buhari has since stolen triple of that amount wt Tinubu set to demolish the record
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Mandate1: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
CilicMarin:

So you believed this? Which Nigerian bank can warehouse 9Billion dollars? Have you worked in a bank before?
Nigerians can actually blv any rubbish. When people quote fictitious amount u just ponder. $9bn whr she wan get am from? A fat lie
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
she wan run away from UK prosecution. na sure imprisonment be dat grin grin grin
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
did i hear 9 billion dollars ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Kilometres: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
According to Ipod reasoning in Emefiele's case... why are they witch-hunting her... what about the President she worked under his directive?

Awon werey won't say this cos it doesn't suit their narrative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by themanderon: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
She should come back and join the Apc. All her multitude of sins will be forgiven. They will even give her a position in government sef. If Gandollar can get it then why not her? Association of past criminals Apc.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
She has a buried treasure 💰 somewhere in Nigeria grin
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by bammo: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Did I read the part in bold correctly or my eyes are paining me? As in $9 billion or N9billion?

How did she get as much as $9 billion? How did we move from this level of mind boggling corruption under Diezani to the current revelations about Emefiele? Why do we keep throwing up extremely greedy characters like these as leaders?

If she’s willing to cooperate for the recovery of the $9 billion, I think President Tinubu should allow her come back. That kind of money can help us stabilize the exchange rate immediately.
Omo the amount is shocking.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Darkjudge24: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
For me, make dem sorry for her, she is dying, it's heartbreaking knowing that you are dying, they should give her another chance. Plea bargain should be a good option

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Tetraozonaitera: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
hedonido:

Will you shut up, you clown. If not that you're a hypocrite, you should worry more about exactly how much your Yoruba god Tinubu is worth and how he made the money.

You guys have always been a criminals tribe so, you defending someone who stole 90billion dollars is not strange. It runs in your blood. I am sure you are already giving birth or planning to give birth to another generation of criminals.

In my linage we don't support criminal. I am yoruba and never supported Tinubu. I canvassed for Obi. Every politician is a thief including Obi only that he is better than Tinubu.

Meanwhile, go and tell you morron father in your muddy village to keep shut.
Animal

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by farem: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
Antoeni:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/23/im-dying-cancer-allow-me-return-nigeria-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-begs-tinubu
If you're truly born again now the right thing for you is to refund the looted fund. Learn from brother zacchaeus. The truth of your claim is when you return the looted for me.

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Squillionaire: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Those who are even clamoring for her return don't seem to be informed. Here in Nigeria, the case will drag for endless years until everyone forgets about it. I'm sure she's currently regretting fleeing Nigeria in the first place.

The armed robbers who were in Goodluck's administration and pillaged Nigeria's commonwealth and are still in Nigeria, how many of them are currently in jail, after more than 8 years??

It's a mistake to run abroad because of the potential corruption charges against you under any new administration. Our financial criminal law is weak and most our judges are highly corrupt

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

The money has been ordered to be returned to Dauda by the supreme court. End of the road
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
No peace for the wicked

I thought you would use the money buy life after looting it

All the greedy politicians will never go unpunished
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Tetraozonaitera: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

She did not turn any born again. She’s just angry and want to deal with Dare Lawal’s betrayal. She has nothing to lose again so it’s better to fight dirty and drag as many people as possible who have betrayed her down the drain.

I think you are right.
The guy is wicked too. He is waiting for her to die and chop the money.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
9 billion DOLLARS💵💵 ... Pls shift let me faint o!
.... Nigeria has been looted blind beyond redemption🤔
# THIEVES STOLE,
THIEVES RETRIEVES,
AND THIEVES RELOOT.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by YourGFsnatcher: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Life? Hmmmmm!

Fellow Nairalanders, if you don't hear from me again, just know that I fainted after hearing 9 BILLION DOLLARS given by an ordinary minister to a bank director in this country where millions are dying of poor health, hunger, ignorance, etc that the money could have adequately provided for. And, this is just ONE out of thousands of such illicit transactions mortgaging our future while we are here stupidly busy with shallow inter-ethnic banters.

My second fainting reason is to realize how many criminal-minded people are getting into the positions to decide our affairs. Imagine someone who became a bank director - and now governor - couldn't respect himself enough to not be involved in stealing?!? Oh Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Dieziani's eyes might actually look like Tinubu's eyes cool

Omooo I had to reas again when I saw 9billion dollars
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by sukkot: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
bdon123:

I agree wit u.How do u keep 9billion dollars...ano bliev this one.
it’s all text on a computer screen. All the money in your akant is all text on a screen. It’s not physical cash.

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by YourGFsnatcher: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
CilicMarin:

So you believed this? Which Nigerian bank can warehouse 9Billion dollars? Have you worked in a bank before?
Even me sef...the thing no sound well for my brain. Was it not because of 3billion dollar loan that Nigeria wanted to collect during burari that Nigerians were complaining? If the whole federal government will have a backlash for 3billion dollar loan... how can just one minister be in a possession of 9 billion dollars... e get as e bi
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
the judiciary is a big problem in nigeria grin grin grin

maasoap:

The money has been ordered to be returned to Dauda by the supreme court. End of the road

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by NovusHomo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
she even implicate her entire family. yet when people say am, they go say IGBO haters
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by blowjohn(m): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
9 billion dollars

Abi na typo
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by orikoku: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Whooping sum of 9b dols.

God kill all these greedy leaders once and for all.

Imagine what that money will do in Nigeria economy. And the money is being stacked somewhere.

I weep for my country.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Gandrova: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Only God will judge this wicked woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.