Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu (47622 Views)

Fuel Purchase Reduced By 50 Per Cent, Reduce Pump Price – IPMAN Begs Tinubu / Joe Igbokwe Begs Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by victorazy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Na you japa na! Emefiele don die? I even hear say he don settle, dey don release him codedly.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by PaulH07: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Did I read the part in bold correctly or my eyes are paining me? As in $9 billion or N9billion?

How did she get as much as $9 billion? How did we move from this level of mind boggling corruption under Diezani to the current revelations about Emefiele? Why do we keep throwing up extremely greedy characters like these as leaders?

If she’s willing to cooperate for the recovery of the $9 billion, I think President Tinubu should allow her come back. That kind of money can help us stabilize the exchange rate immediately.

That's means those accusing GEJ of embezzling $20billion were most likely telling the truth...

Koni da fun gbogbo yin oh!
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Bethys: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
The federal government should please allow her back in the country to confess her sins and tell us how many individual or politicians that is culpable in her excapade so we know those eating our collective yam.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Anonimoux: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
One of the most amazing things I like about life is that everyone is heading to the grave, no matter who you are or what you are it is something you can never run away from when the time comes.

So why not use your short life to be good, so that In eternity there would be something for you (a reward).

You can't take a single pin out of the Earth.

Even if you have a big mansion you can only sleep in one room at a time, and can only sleep in one side of the bed at a time.

No matter how greedy you are you can never eat with two spoons at a time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2023

CilicMarin:

So you believed this? Which Nigerian bank can warehouse 9Billion dollars? Have you worked in a bank before?
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Karlifate: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chizy12345:
9b dollars cant be in any Nigerian bank. even cbn

You people always think stolen and/or laundered money are kept in [Nigerian] banks.

LMAO! 🤣🤣
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by nonhuman(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Antoeni:
She Just Realised That No Place Like Home, Tinubu Will Allow Her Come Back, Because She Has Proven Herself to Be the Most Corrupt Woman Politicians in Nigeria,
Tinubu Only Identifies With High Profile Corrupt Politicians
all female politicians have proven to be more curropt than men when in power, from Patricia ete to kemi, to deziani to the worthless idiot known as palmwine drinker

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by sukkot: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mandate1:
Nigerians can actually blv any rubbish. When people quote fictitious amount u just ponder. $9bn whr she wan get am from? A fat lie
lol it’s highly probable. So in Jonathan’s time a barrel was 100 dollars. We produce 2 million a day that’s 200 million dollars a day . She was there for 4 years that’s like 1440 days. So the amount that she was in charge of for all 4 years is 288 billion dollars. 288 billion dollars passed through that woman’s hands. You think taking 9 billion out of 288 billion is impossible? She is the minister. Bro come on lol

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Life? Hmmmmm!

Fellow Nairalanders, if you don't hear from me again, just know that I fainted after hearing 9 BILLION DOLLARS given by an ordinary minister to a bank director in this country where millions are dying of poor health, hunger, ignorance, etc that the money could have adequately provided for. And, this is just ONE out of thousands of such illicit transactions mortgaging our future while we are here stupidly busy with shallow inter-ethnic banters.

My second fainting reason is to realize how many criminal-minded people are getting into the positions to decide our affairs. Imagine someone who became a bank director - and now governor - couldn't respect himself enough to not be involved in stealing?!? Oh Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Dieziani's eyes might actually look like Tinubu's eyes cool

i was waiting for you to mention tinubu and you did not disappoint

if not that you are stupid, madueke i think is your half-brother SE or SS, peter obi is in economic team of Jonathan

if we wont go pass ethnic sentiment and see all politician as thief then your region will still be a slave

and let me tell you if we SW and north want revolution we wont spare you ethnic bigot
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Karlifate: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
the woman cannot be trusted. she lied many times. na game. she know say dauda na governor now and has immunity.
she and dauda will still share the money if government is not careful on this matter

ellizy:
9Billion dollars entrusted to one person.
There's no other devil on earth than Allison
This woman is desperately wicked...
I don't know how Nigeria is surviving amid this dangerous distaterous loots of public funds.
Indeed Nigeria is a very rich country
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by frog12: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
the 1999 constitution wey give all of them immunity is a real problem

tctrills:

Dauda Lawal Dare is a current governor. He presently has immunity. It would take close to 8 years before the EFCC can have any power to arrest him.
What do you think he would be doing within that time?
He would spend his time in power, making it much more difficult for anyone to investigate him.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Ashirioluwa: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
At least she agreed to her misdeed. What I know is that nothing will happen to her if she comes back home, she will walk on the red carpet. This is Naija, a country where big men or women don't go to jail.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by AbuTwins: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
And many believed Jonathan era was the least corruption free! grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Galadimabawa: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
No peace for the wicked, not even the current ones lootng our country now, if u like run to the moon, sooner or later, directly or indirectly y'all will pay for it

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by adefitim(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
This is the same Woman some people were and still defending
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by pansophist(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
She said, “My husband and my entire family members including my Nigeria lawyer based in the United Kingdom knew my relationship with Dauda Lawal Dare, the current Zamfara State governor whom I entrusted over 9 billion dollars for safe keeping while he was the Executive Director of the First Bank Nigeria PLC .

My heart o. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by phemray(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Life? Hmmmmm!

Fellow Nairalanders, if you don't hear from me again, just know that I fainted after hearing 9 BILLION DOLLARS given by an ordinary minister to a bank director in this country where millions are dying of poor health, hunger, ignorance, etc that the money could have adequately provided for. And, this is just ONE out of thousands of such illicit transactions mortgaging our future while we are here stupidly busy with shallow inter-ethnic banters.

My second fainting reason is to realize how many criminal-minded people are getting into the positions to decide our affairs. Imagine someone who became a bank director - and now governor - couldn't respect himself enough to not be involved in stealing?!? Oh Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Dieziani's eyes might actually look like Tinubu's eyes cool

Oga no faint ooo, u never know maybe na u God want to use to rescue Nigeria laslas at the end.

But why all of them they get one key looter that connected other Nigerians and Nigeria still they stand??

Fill the gaps below:

Tinubu= Emefele (CBN)

Buhari= Dasuki (ONSA)

Jonathan= Daz Alis maduekwe (Petroleum)

Yaradua= ??

Obasanjo= ??
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by whitejs: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Psoul:
Every one involved in this crime and corruption will be praying that this evil woman will die so that the details of their crime will not be revealed.

What of her children/ family members
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by whitejs: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Wow see money
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by kkins25(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
9 Billion fvking dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by kkins25(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin
no be only me the thing shock oh... 9 bill.......9 billion doll......as in DOLLARS!!!1
sukkot:
blood of zephaniah grin
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Justiceleague1: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry STAY WHERE U DEY,.NO CARRY THAT VIRUS cool lipsrsealed come Nig. THIEF angry sad
chibuzor grin

ARREST that gov Dauda lawal Dare angry angry. 9B usd ooo shocked shocked sad angry
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by BabaRamota1980: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
"She is our daughter" tribe will soon begin begging for her to be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by sukkot: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin
no be only me the thing shock oh... 9 bill.......9 billion doll......as in DOLLARS!!!1
bro the thing no really stagger me cuz one of her small boys bought a 50 million dollar yacht and a 10 million dollar New York penthouse. So that’s one of her smallies oooo talk less of her 👀😄

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Blackdisciple(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Those who are even clamoring for her return don't seem to be informed. Here in Nigeria, the case will drag for endless years until everyone forgets about it. I'm sure she's currently regretting fleeing Nigeria in the first place.

The armed robbers who were in Goodluck's administration and pillaged Nigeria's commonwealth and are still in Nigeria, how many of them are currently in jail, after more than 8 years??

You are right bro it's crazy cos for sure she's regretting leaving nigeria because nigeria is a safe heaven for criminals like her , just as u said how many of them are in jail after GEJ's administration...

Shebi she ran away she should enjoy her stay in UK

1 Like

Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
Some people animals deserve to be given a headshot.

This country is finished!
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by 7upnigeria: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
I cant believe everything she just said, I think it's fake news.. O Lord!
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Mandate1: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
sukkot:
lol it’s highly probable. So in Jonathan’s time a barrel was 100 dollars. We produce 2 million a day that’s 200 million dollars a day . She was there for 4 years that’s like 1440 days. So the amount that she was in charge of for all 4 years is 288 billion dollars. 288 billion dollars passed through that woman’s hands. You think taking 9 billion out of 288 billion is impossible? She is the minister. Bro come on lol
see as u take calculate am. No be so óò.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by sukkot: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mandate1:
see as u take calculate am. No be so óò.
lol its reality.
Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by Inosky(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
She knows that the Oga ruling Nigeria now is a c0rrupt man and drüg c0nvict of Chicago too and would likely lobby through as long as he would get his own share. Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.