Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ (69862 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by WayoProphet: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by ceematics: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Justiceleague1:
I can't kee myself abeg.
God I thank you

You're really killing it bruh,me na data and my neighbors kitchen i use get hope today. Unfortunately she never come back since morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Smithwilliams826: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nonsense post
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Christmasbun: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nothing una want tell me. Na ritualists una be. cry
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
WayoProphet:
grin
Hian, your username though, wayoprophet, like seriously, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Professorola123: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Matix222:

Paste aza

Pls boss show me love too o
0722023005 GTB
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Leebeedo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Was home alone and decided to whip some jollof rice, chicken and goat meat. Join me if you are nearby.

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by BigDawsNet: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
ThothHermes:
That's incredible. But they put a lot of work and thought into their content, I guess that's why they are so successful.

Make una remember me when una dey do giveaway sha.

Yea.. it looks easy but they had to put in lots of effort to make it attractive for people to view...

Let hope you two of you cross path someday... I'm pretty sure... you will get something special
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by sharpwriter(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Justiceleague1:

It's #2.5 but if you happen to pass by a wholesale market,you can get it for #1.5/#1.7
Okay ... thanks
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Damian911: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
toluxa1:
tongue
Your pics got me thinking
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by engroyekan(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Na my backyard you dey o. Make í come chop chicken.

bumait:
agbara, lagos
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by ponishah: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
adecz:

Oha soup & swallow from a neighbor
on Christmas day 😋😋😋
Where is the oha soup?
That thing is not oha soup, abi you dey do copy and paste?
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by whitemand4(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Pounded yam, turkey and frog grin

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
ponishah:

Where is the oha soup?
That thing is not oha soup, abi you dey do copy and paste?

Sorry,

as na you chop the soup,
you go kuku tell me which type
of soup e be..
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by kushercain: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
kushercain:

Saying last prayers

Update

5 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by thatigboman: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
Spandau:

Dem no born Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg well make he post anything. Dude never even collect November salary. Probably because ghostworkers are being flunked out of the payroll.😆😜😜😜😜😜
is that his real name?
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by taiwotimitt: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Regha that his landlord and neighbour always give out free food and other basic life necessity. grin

No loud am
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
See doings.
Mouthwatering foods all over the thread.
Some people dey enjoy for this life sha.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Way4orward: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
XAUBulls:

I don't know if you've been corrected yet, but Agbara is located in Ogun State NOT Lagos State. Some folks erroneously assume that the industrial town of Agbara is in Lagos State because of it's proximity to Lagos State.

agbara is under lagos state
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by NovusHomo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=preshpraiz post=127604377]
Let the poor breet.
I am happy for you
undecidedSupport.
The poor are BREETING grin
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Chassy03: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
The food look burnt
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Chassy03: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Low life mofos even stoop so low to download fake pics to upload
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gertyman:

Thank you, let's get started.

Ingredient list?
you can learn on YouTube too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by XAUBulls: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

agbara is under lagos state
Just as I earlier stated, Agbara town is part of Ado-Odo/Ota LGA in Ogun State. The town is part of the larger Aworiland. Aworiland straddles both sides of the Lagos and Ogun States borders meaning that Aworiland extends from Lagos State right into Ogun State.

The iconic Corona Schools is also located in Agbara, Ogun State, among several elite establishments.
=>https://coronaschools.org/secondary-school-agbara/

=>https://en.m.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Agbara

Hope this helps.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Graficient: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Had okro soup and eba for breakfast, afternoon spaghetti and stew with boiled egg. One of my best Christmas

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:

You cooked basmati jollof rice on firewood where you can't regulate the heat? You tried o
it was a struggle. The wind kept blowing in a particular direction. The fire was like a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by iykofias(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
papiilo:
help me with 5k cook sth sir 0211206511 gtb
nawa o
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
XAUBulls:

Just as I earlier stated, Agbara town is part of Ado-Odo/Ota LGA in Ogun State. The town is part of the larger Aworiland. Aworiland straddles both sides of the Lagos and Ogun States borders meaning that Aworiland extends from Lagos State right into Ogun State.

The iconic Corona Schools is also located in Agbara, Ogun State, among several elite establishments.
=>https://coronaschools.org/secondary-school-agbara/

=>https://en.m.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Agbara

Hope this helps.

not disputing the fact that some part of agbara falls under ogun state, most part of agbara is under badagry local government
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:
everything about your food looks like sacrifice to the devil. Even the place it was prepared looks like a shrine
merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
XAUBulls:

That's what?... Yoruba-styled smoked basmati party jollof rice. wink

Conversely, I still wonder if this slight burning of the jollof rice in the pot or "adogan" to give that addictive smokey flavor plus the exotic food ingredients will not lead to cancerous growth or damage to the cells of the human body down the road (in the absence of antioxidants). Still seeking for an answer tbh.

Happy Holidays.

To be honest, I am not sure. It is well. Happy holidays to you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tapout:

Weldone cheesy
thank you. Merry Christmas

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.