Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ - Food (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ (69860 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
dominique:

You cooked basmati jollof rice on firewood where you can't regulate the heat? You tried o
I am shocked too. It was my first time doing such on my own.
My little sister did give me some pointers though. She did food and nutrition in secondary school.

How else would I have known that basmati rice cooks very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Apologize(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
nice

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DaddyRochie1642: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Matix222:

Paste aza

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by XAUBulls: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

not disputing the fact that some part of agbara falls under ogun state, most part of agbara is under badagry local government
Are you an indigene of Agbara or something? It's interesting that you're bringing up this dimension which would need to be cross-checked.

I've always known that Agbara is in Ogun State.
But I'll do a further check on that to confirm if a large part of it is in Badagry like you indicated. Indeed when you're traveling to Badagry along the Lagos-Badagry Expressway, you have to pass through Agbara which is clearly indicated on the map as being part of Ogun State.

Did you know that Channels TV is located in Isheri North in Ogun State, and NOT the Isheri North in Lagos State? I remember that the last Governor of Ogun State revealed the info before he left office that Channels TV is located in Ogun State and NOT Lagos State like everyone assumes. This is because the upscale Isheri North is divided into Ogun State and Lagos State. The then Governor of Ogun was even referencing the taxes that were not being paid to his state by those who thought their side of the larger Isheri North was in Lagos State.

When Channels TV moved from their former Headquarters in Maryland, Lagos, they moved to the current HQ in Isheri North which indeed falls into Ogun State, but they had persisted in misleading their viewers worldwide that are broadcasting live from Lagos especially during primetime news.

All the best and Happy Holidays.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Trophy12: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Na pure village... People wey dere here are local people... dem no really sabi wetin dey happen for outside... if you come here... u go run comot ASAP asper say u bii flexing guy 😉
na so bro , I day feel u . Drop ur Facebook user name make I add u
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DaddyRochie1642: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Matix222:

You have been in this forum since 2008 and you are still pasting aza for giveaway? What happened?

Why humiliate him like that

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by koolpal(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
My pets

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Ebonygeek(f): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Matix222:

Paste aza
Trying my luck as well smiley
0212446464 Gtb Sarah
Merry Christmas
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
superintendents:
grin grin
Abeg chop your thing
grin grin
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Moon70: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
With the current situation of this country, you cooked today.
BRAVO
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by franugo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English. I chose to use the American English spelling which is artist.

Firstly it's both.
Secondly, artist and atheist do not mean the same to the best of my knowledge, but i welcome any evidence you have to the contrary...I'm nothing if not malleable.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by LivingSage: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Is that a name for meal
Luckysbab:

She'll make clay pots.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Divay22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
YungTemy:
Na coffee and cake things. grin
Hmmmm sad angry angry I don't like this one o cry
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by XAUBulls: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
To be honest, I am not sure. It is well. Happy holidays to you too
Yup... That's alright, 'Funmi. I appreciate your candid input here.

Talk to you later.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Spandau: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2023
sukkot:
hehe leave that mane alone. grin

I'm trying to, but he claims to have a troll farm in which I am a prominent livestock. So I just have to troll him.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2023
Coleslaw & co 🍖🥗🍗 😋

3 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by sukkot: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2023
Spandau:

I'm trying to, but he claims to have a troll farm in which I am a prominent livestock. So I just have to troll him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Mamijoh(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
Smoked basmati party jollof rice and turkey. Cooked outside with firewood.
Even I am impressed with the taste, now I smell like smoke.
Merry Christmas everyone
Yummy yummy. Pls where will I get Basmati rice and how much does it cost? Is it parked in a carton or sachet?
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Mamijoh:
Yummy yummy. Pls where will I get Basmati rice and how much does it cost? Is it parked in a carton or sachet?

Basmatti rice is available in any
relatively big super market.

They are usually packed in packets of
1 to 10kg.

Right now, 1kg goes for about 3k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by enemyofprogress: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2023
franugo:

Firstly it's both.
Secondly, artist and atheist do not mean the same to the best of my knowledge, but i welcome any evidence you have to the contrary...I'm nothing if not malleable.
you're not current in English jo
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Luckysbab: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2023
LivingSage:
Is that a name for meal

Her meal will be served in the clay pot.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by enemyofprogress: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
If you have the privileges my girl does and she still s bend the knees to cook for her daddy's guest, you won't say this shit. It's nairaland so every Tom and dick has a say. Continue the hate. May God help you.
talking like a babalawo
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Homemade bread 🍞🍞 for
Boxing Day breakfast..

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Carot: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Ishilove, stingy gal, come and show us your own food
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Carot: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2023
adecz:

Basmatti rice is available in any
relatively big super market.

They are usually packed in packets of
1 to 10kg.

Right now, 1kg goes for about 3k.
is it indian

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Carot:
is it indian

Yes.

It's mainly grown in India and is
the common regular rice everyone
in India eat. But it's more like a luxury
item in Nigeria.

Basmati rice has very long grains and
is very suitable for diabetics and weight watchers.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
luminouz:

I haven't eaten since morning and y'all posting these?
God will judge you Mariah carey!!!

Compliments of the season to you too. 😝
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Greenfaces:
how are you

I'm fine, thanks.

Compliments of the season to you.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by franugo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you're not current in English jo

You can provide evidence to the contrary if you have any
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mamijoh:
it comes in bag. You can get it in supermarkets.

But this bag was a gift.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by MsJackson: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Matix222:

Paste aza
Bros abeg do small reach my side abeg, I'm jobless since February.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.