Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? (15277 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dimaya: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
A guy went on a talk show and accidentally revealed to the audience that he is cheating on his faithful girlfriend.

Now his girlfriend is pissed and doesn't quite know how to handle the situation.

So how did you handle a boyfriend who cheated on you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x9LCYM1TYk
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by iamtardey: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Just breakup and move on

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dimaya: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
iamtardey:
Just breakup and move on

what's the assurance the new dude won't cheat.

Besides the guy provides

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by PoliteActivist: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
*Politeness*

Simple: I dumped him and he kept calling with different numbers. Finally after a while I picked. He's been well-behaved ever since

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dimaya:
A guy went on a talk show and accidentally revealed to the audience that he is cheating on his faithful girlfriend.
Now his girlfriend is pissed and doesn't quite know how to handle the situation.
See joblessness! lipsrsealed

Wetin she dey handle? Abi na low self-esteem dey do her? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by iamtardey: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dimaya:

what's the assurance the new dude won't cheat.

Besides the guy provides
she should stay then with her cheating man and stfu forever.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by eepeepook: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dimaya, Zigzagman, Ideamonster. I dey fold arms look you. There are at least three more accounts I’m not familiar with. Time will tell.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by eepeepook: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See joblessness! lipsrsealed

Wetin she dey handle? Abi na low self-esteem dey do her? undecided
Do you not have shame?!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dimaya: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
eepeepook:
Dimaya, Zigzagman, Ideamonster. I dey fold arms look you. There are at least three more accounts I’m not familiar with. Time will tell.

seems zig and idea are dead... they've been offliene for a while
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by eepeepook: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Dimaya:

seems zig and idea are dead... they've been offliene for a while
Let’s hope they stay that way for good.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dimaya: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2023
eepeepook:
Let’s hope they stay that way for good.

You're wicked
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by nairalee(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Just cut of his dick and feed it to a dog

Then cryfully say it was the handiwork of the devil.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by madridguy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
So a man cannot see another woman in peace? Some ladies are just too selfish.

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by femi4: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dimaya:

Just quit...you can't change him
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Brendaniel: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Na wa o...
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Roboto11: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rubbish.

Na Hollywood cause all this nonsense.

Men are polygamous by nature.

Na me talk am.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Elmuhammadi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
no be after marriage dem dey call.am cheating

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by oluwaseyi0: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Find out reasons for cheating
Some guys cheat because for fun and easily 'virtue' of the girl they cheated with
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by iCauseTrouble: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by jamesversion: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
She should not retaliate by cheating back on him. Its not worth it.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Rich4god(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
This life no too hard. If the boyfriend is cheating, just leave him and find your peace of mind. There is no need for stress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Ttipsy(f): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
He does not love you
No this and no peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by money121(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ok
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by owiko(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
An ideal relationship arrangement should be one man to a woman, and vice versa. Never condone an unfaithful partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Trustedpronet: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
How do handle a cheating boyfriend?...you are very stupid if you don't know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Just quit the relationship, cheaters don't quit easily but change strategy. I remembered the cheating house wife then, she would tell me to flash her once with hidden number and once the flash comes in, she will secretly go call behind because her husband already identify some of the number I was using then, she was getting suspicious badly by her husband. She uses market excuse to hang around hotel within the market for sex or whenever she was going out for a long journey to another town to visit a relatives.she would first hang out for us sex first but glad I have quit all now...funny enough, she would still carry some of her products sometimes she bought within the market, still branch hotel to fuckme again. We cheaters cannot make heaven, I don quit with her now sha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Validated: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Just leave him.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Bluffly: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Both of them should stop fornication

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by BloomingDale(f): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dimaya:

LEAVE.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by preshpraiz: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Going through emotional torture for ordinary boyfriend.
She should face her front and focus on other things.
Must she have a boyfriend?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dimaya:

Lol, u go cope noni, since u no fit LIVE with out him if u LEAVE, na ur own cross be that.
For HALNDLE u requested for u fit use TWITTER HANDLE as an Example Or case of Study, its now "X HANDLE" u can X him too
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kurumaru: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Give ur friends to knack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.