Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? (15267 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Men and women are not the same.

Stonecoldstare1:

Let her do the same thing to the man
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by anu3: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
I would rather be concerned about a cheating husband or wife...
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by gigabyte13: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
See question....
Na boyfriend he be, no be your husband
Before you plan evil for person pikin
Leave him alone oooooooooooo
Go date another person wey no dey cheat
Cheat na choice before e turn habit.
Leave person pikin Alone ooooooo
Go find who no dey cheat date
I take God beg you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Livingstone124: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
nairalee:
Just cut of his dick and feed it to a dog

Then cryfully say it was the handiwork of the devil.
Lord have mercy shocked This boy self you be real love doctor

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wetin u wan handle. There's only two things involve, accept and live with it if u can or break up with him, simple. Nothing else to handle...
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by okoroemeka(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dimaya:
A guy went on a talk show and accidentally revealed to the audience that he is cheating on his faithful girlfriend.

Now his girlfriend is pissed and doesn't quite know how to handle the situation.

So how did you handle a boyfriend who cheated on you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x9LCYM1TYk
cheating is not in the African man's vocabulary since the olden days,it is the oyibo man that cheats,during the good old days an average African man is free to marry multiple wives,have multiple mistresses and equally multiple cocumbines,so how than Can someone like that cheat again,he has the right to fvck any willing pvssy in the village so far it is not another man's wife,it is the oyibo man that is restricting themselves to one woman, the African man is not meant for one woman,so as a woman know this and have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Rejouir: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dimaya:

what's the assurance the new dude won't cheat.

Besides the guy provides
As a man i believe you can read this.

My only advice to you, is to learn the act of making legit money.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by GoodGovernance: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
okoroemeka:
cheating is not in the African man's vocabulary since the olden days,it is the oyibo man that cheats,during the good old days an average African man is free to marry multiple wives,have multiple mistresses and equally multiple cocumbines,so how than Can someone like that cheat again,he has the right to fvck any willing pvssy in the village so far it is not another man's wife,it is the oyibo man that is restricting themselves to one woman, the African man is not meant for one woman,so as a woman know this and have peace

Bitter truth. angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
GoodGovernance:
[color=#990000][/color]

So the love lust dies when the man becomes broke.

A man is only responsible for his WIFE, any gesture to a girlfriend is absolutely voluntary.

If a boyfriend should make money, why can't a girlfriend make her own?

Very lazy girls depend on boyfriends for financial survival, that is not love, but lust for money. When a financially independent lady loves a man, then that is true love indeed

A lady that would not love you because of not giving her money ,is not meant for you, she was never in love, but lust for your money!

Stupidity is when a girl feel a sense of self entitlement of financial care, because she gives sex. Is it only the man that enjoys or craves for the sex

Love is one of the most abused words in the world.

So sad cry

Very sad indeed.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by dadebayo1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tag along and in some cases ask him to invite the intruder over and join them in the fun..
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Blackdisciple(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hot slap on his back of neck from behind without him knowing to the level of him looking for his head on the ground grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by tiswell(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nothing like handling a cheating boyfriend when both of you are unmarried.

Both of you are cheats before Elohim.

Shalom!
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Staru1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
cheating on boyfriend/girlfriend is not recognised.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Teymanhenry(f): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*

Simple: I dumped him and he kept calling with different numbers. Finally after a while I picked. He's been well-behaved ever since
So what do you bring to the table in the relationship? If it's reasonable then he wouldn't dare cheat again .
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by RichAbujaGuy: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Accidently revealed on a talk show. grin
Grand entertainment! cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by PoliteActivist: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Teymanhenry:

So what do you bring to the table in the relationship? If it's reasonable then he wouldn't dare cheat again .

Spec. That's what I bring to the table. I am totally his spec - and he is the type who doesn't make friends easily. So it is a miracle he has me
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by 198800Mam(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leave in peace and move on
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Cheat him in turn by making Jesus your boyfriend.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
EvangelistChuks:
Cheat him in turn by making Jesus your boyfriend.
One of the greatest frauds of all times. Did Jesus Christ advertise himself as anything of the sort to begin with? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Very stupid question. Can only you finish what the man is carrying in between his legs?
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Teymanhenry(f): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=PoliteActivist post=127608823]

Spec. That's what I bring to the table. I am totally his spec - and he is the type who doesn't make friends easily. So it is a miracle he has me[/quo

What's a spec? 😆. So you are just a gisting partner? Anyone can do that
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Anny69: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Forgive him, cook his favorite food, and poison him. 😁

😂Just kidding sha.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by PoliteActivist: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Teymanhenry:
What's a spec? 😆. So you are just a gisting partner? Anyone can do that

*Politeness*
You'd have to ask him. He always says I'm totally his specifications and knows he can't find a replacement for me. That's what HE says
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Stonecoldstare1: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
madridguy:
Men and women are not the same.

Keep telling yourself that to oppress people
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dense1512v(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
You are lucky to find out now.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:42am On Dec 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
You'd have to ask him. He always says I'm totally his specifications and knows he can't find a replacement for me. That's what HE says
And you never cared to ask?? That's hilarious though
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Saviola86: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2023
I have a friend who is a chronic cheat

He cheats on his girlfriend whom he has spent over 9yrs dating

I got to be friends with the girl through my friend on their second year of dating

This friend of mine isn’t well to do, the girl has paid her dues and even sleep on the floor with him and go through hard times with him but why he continues to cheat on her is what I don’t understand.

Atleast if I don’t know, I know three girls he has impregnated but it was terminated.

I know his three present side chicks as we speak.

The main chick everyday complains to me but hey! You don’t expect me to tell you to quit a relationship with my guy.

I say some words indirectly to her and she isn’t catching the clues I give to her to quit that relationship. Over the years I have given her clues upon clues for her to move on and find love elsewhere but I think she is blinded by love and not even catching all the clues

I can’t openly tell you that my guy is doing shit here and there. You see the signs, you know the girls and the pregnancy, I give you clues yet you still sick advise or want me to talk to my friend

Yes I do talk to him Every time but had to stop talking let him as a man make his decisions.

Over 9yrs with someone and in the next 5yrs he doesn’t seem like who still has intentions of settling down with her. To think that his new side chick has taken him to see his uncles and parents , starting marriage talk is disgusting. He is playing the new side chick too and his family
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by PoliteActivist: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Teymanhenry:

And you never cared to ask?? That's hilarious though

Spec is short for specifications. Surprised you didn't know that. If you lucky enough to find your spec despite not being able to easily make friends, you hold on tight!
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Teymanhenry(f): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Spec is short for specifications. Surprised you didn't know that. If you lucky enough to find your spec despite not being able to easily make friends, you hold on tight!

😆 are you for real? I know Spec or specification means identifying something/someone base on a certain characteristics or qualities. The question was, what are those specs he was looking for that you have?
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dimaya: 7:52am On Feb 03
Saviola86:

I got to be friends with the girl through my friend on their second year of dating

This friend of mine isn’t well to do, the girl has paid her dues and even sleep on the floor with him and go through hard times with him but why he continues to cheat on her is what I don’t understand.

Atleast if I don’t know, I know three girls he has impregnated but it was terminated.

The main chick everyday complains to me but hey! You don’t expect me to tell you to quit a relationship with my guy.

I say some words indirectly to her and she isn’t catching the clues I give to her to quit that relationship. Over the years I have given her clues upon clues for her to move on and find love elsewhere but I think she is blinded by love and not even catching all the clues

I can’t openly tell you that my guy is doing shit here and there. You see the signs, you know the girls and the pregnancy, I give you clues yet you still sick advise or want me to talk to my friend

Yes I do talk to him Every time but had to stop talking let him as a man make his decisions.

Over 9yrs with someone and in the next 5yrs he doesn’t seem like who still has intentions of settling down with her. To think that his new side chick has taken him to see his uncles and parents , starting marriage talk is disgusting. He is playing the new side chick too and his family

Are they still together?
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by EreluRoz: 8:03am On Feb 03
Saviola86:

She's addicted to his sex, she can't leave and that's sad. Sex is addiction and I fear it very well, see what she has gotten herself into. Atleast she should have been wise enough to date a responsible man with a heart. What your friend is doing is wickedness and not playing games but I'm sure karma will deal with him.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by TheDarkporeShow: 8:12pm On Feb 08
Saviola86:

what kind of time wasting devil is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.