Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign (15387 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Shimbo96(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
Emefiele's only sin was being Igbo.

Wike will be feeling super hero now, till they remember his surname and what it really means.
are you saying Emefiele didn't steal all those big, big money we are hearing about?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Wutinky: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2023
egbetokuns:

You can’t be CBN governor and not understanding every policy of that office. The guy fumble big time

You lie well well, we are talking about Nigeria politic not democracy
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Wutinky: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Shimbo96:
are you saying Emefiele didn't steal all those big, big money we are hearing about?

Where are the proofs?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Xkonzult: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2023
Slaves ,slaves slaves,slaves....just check d meaning of d word slave, slavery,or capitive in order still in better adjective to be identified than been a SLAVE ...d modern slavery continues ...which madam efuroye tinubu
Did unabated during her reigns were d captives that were molested adored their chains ...in praise of her reigns despite been sodomised from d anus ...just for a sense of belonging . .when in reality they never belonged... rather betrayed....now decades after their fore father's ... They love the chains
Again ,bleeping continues

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Wutinky: 1:12am On Dec 24, 2023
Xkonzult:
Slaves ,slaves slaves,slaves....just check d meaning of d word slave, slavery,or capitive in order still in better adjective to be identified than been a SLAVE ...d modern slavery continues ...which madam efuroye tinubu
Did unabated during her refund were d molested adored their chains ...in praise of reigns despite been sodomised from d anus

I don’t have issue with their madness but they should know when to stop with their docile and stupid nature.
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by 1x2x3: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
There are igbos in SS

You don't get it. When it's election time, they will say Igbos end in SE but once it's something negative, they will tag anyone bearing Igbo name in SS as Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by 1x2x3: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Divide and scatter tactics grin

Sometimes Wike is Igbo and when the time is right, he will be ikwerre or SS grin

Exactly, that's what I pointed out. During elections they claim Igbos end in SE but once it's a negative news related to anything that sounds like igbo in SS then he's automatically Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by dododawa1: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Charly68: 5:10am On Dec 24, 2023
We should hold him by his word and let him account for the misdeed under his rulership... African leaders don't really understand leadership ..
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by jogojogo: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
Emefiele's only sin was being Igbo.

Wike will be feeling super hero now, till they remember his surname and what it really means.
And what was Dasuki sin
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by jogojogo: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2023
onuman:
Tinubu is afraid of calling Buhari to answer for his misdeeds in office. They make Emefiele the scapegoat of Buhari's misdeeds.
Why will he?
Did Bihari call Jonathan over Dasuki and Allison?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Jilo83(m): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2023
Buhari was not aware of happening in his govt.

He was not in charge.
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by airsaylongcome: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Wutinky:

You must really believe that you are talking to your village people. Illiterate like you don’t suppose to be here. Spit

On the contrary, you are not only an illiterate, you are a complete buffoon and I'm sorry for the wasted fees your parents spent in their failed attempt to educate a dunce like you. Go and find out the difference between "supporting" a policy and approval of that policy. If you want to start throwing insults I will not only lob insults at you, I will bathe you with napalm

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by yinkeys(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2023
Man was hell bent on devaluing the naira
He got his wish
Sometimes it seems external forces were giving him policies to follow
Destroyed the economy
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by vanbonattel: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Shimbo96:

They are using your head to play drums, be wise.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Sunday2021: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2023
saintkel:
Let's pls forget dis man...that man destroyed dis country badly.....so even if Tinubu fails which I don't pray for.....d north has done d damage n now looking for someone to pass d blame.....example Jonathan
gerrout! Compare your life during buhari and tinubu 7 months.
I swear no president will be evil,satanic and incompetent like tinubu.
Tinubu is the worst thing to have happened to this country.
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Sunday2021: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided The person below me has said it all.... Buhari was the most unfortunate president Nigeria had.
I rather have buhari 100 times than having the drug Barron for a day as my president.
Tinubu is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Teenaira: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Na mumu de worry most of you. Tomorrow you will tell us that Igbos killed Balewa. Mumu people

As you don talk say na Mumu de worry us, if dem go put us for Kuje prison now, you go de complain say them don put Igbo for prison.
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by kukoyi17226: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2023
FG Will Recover Two Banks Illegally Sold To Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele – CBN investigatorRead detailsFG Will Recover Two Banks Illegally Sold To Former CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele – CBN investigatorRead details...
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by ReubenE(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Support does not mean approval. Approval would mean a document was signed by the president, in his regular signature
What are you even saying. You mean a policy that will affect both the micro and macro economic indicators of the country, a president will not approve but can only come on live tv to say he supports the policy on three different occasions? What is really the issue with some of you...

What is giving you the impression there is not approval with document and signature. Don't you even remotely consider that the investigators can keep that detail from the public to push whatever agenda they are on especially when they don't want to involve the former president in any of what they are doing. Are you really that naive to think the investigators will invite Buhari to the interrogation room if he signed it
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by airsaylongcome: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2023
ReubenE:

What are you even saying. You mean a policy that will affect both the micro and macro economic indicators of the country, a president will not approve but can only come on live tv to say he supports the policy on three different occasions? What is really the issue with some of you...

What is giving you the impression there is not approval with document and signature. Don't you even remotely consider that the investigators can keep that detail from the public to push whatever agenda they are on especially when they don't want to involve the former president in any of what they are doing. Are you really that naive to think the investigators will invite Buhari to the interrogation room if he signed it

Understand my point. The thread is titled "Three times Buhari said he approved...." and then they go ahead to quote Garba Shehu saying "Buhari supports...". This is not the investigator saying so. It's FIJ, supposedly after doing an investigation. I am not arguing whether Buhari approved or not, my argument is that Garba Shehu's statement that "Buhari supports..." cannot be used as "proof" that "Buhari approved...". It's semantic I agree but those are the technicalities that people like Mike Ozekhome will use in court when they ask for and get the judge to throw a case out of court

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by ReubenE(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Understand my point. The thread is titled "Three times Buhari said he approved...." and then they go ahead to quote Garba Shehu saying "Buhari supports...". This is not the investigator saying so. It's FIJ, supposedly after doing an investigation. I am not arguing whether Buhari approved or not, my argument is that Garba Shehu's statement that "Buhari supports..." cannot be used as "proof" that "Buhari approved...". It's semantic I agree but those are the technicalities that people like Mike Ozekhome will use in court when they ask for and get the judge to throw a case out of court
Okay
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Brendaniel: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided The person below me has said it all.... Buhari was the most unfortunate president Nigeria had.

Then why did Tinubu support him twice?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Ritapearlydove(f): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Support does not mean approval. Approval would mean a document was signed by the president, in his regular signature
Emefiele is just the fall guy for Buhari, Sabiu Tunde and Aisha with Yusuf him pikin.

If u can't arrest Buhari, is Tunde too big to be arrested alongside Emefiele? Why is the young boy untouchable
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by airsaylongcome: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ritapearlydove:
Emefiele is just the fall guy for Buhari, Sabiu Tunde and Aisha with Yusuf him pikin.

If u can't arrest Buhari, is Tunde too big to be arrested alongside Emefiele? Why is the young boy untouchable

For once, a non insulting response to my post! I totally agree with you that Meffy is the fall guy. But like you asked, if Buhari won't be touched (being a former president) can't his aides be touched as well? Or is power only strong when it's a southerner concerned?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by DaTruths: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Babinski:

The only trial you can really call unfair is when the accused and convicted person is not guilty. If he is guilty, shikena. The day of judgement for the other thieves will come one day. Stop defending thieves claiming victimization when they are guilty.

I'm not defending Emefiele.

But its obvious he's not being tried because of corruption, but because they see him as a political enemy.

Why won't the days of the other corrupt men come now?
Are they hiding? No

Is Tinubu scared of them?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Obakoolex(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then why did Tinubu support him twice?
He supported him twice so he can become president himself...think
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Obakoolex(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sunday2021:
I rather have buhari 100 times than having the drug Barron for a day as my president.
Tinubu is the worst thing that ever happened to this country.
Inconsequential undecided
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Brendaniel: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Obakoolex:

He supported him twice so he can become president himself...think

So you are saying Tinubu supported the destruction, punishment, killings, poverty growth on Nigerians twice for his own personal ambition of becoming president ?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by YourKarma: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
1x2x3:

He is from the SS, not Igbo.
Is there any tribe called SS?
Y'all seem to think Igbos are only in the SE, which is a foolish way to think
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by YourKarma: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
lomprico:

He is not igbo. He is from agbor

Is agbor a tribe?
Re: FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign by Splashme: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
We know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike’s Weak Side In Real Life – Tam-george, Commissioner For Information / Natasha Akpoti Shares Photos Of Friday Ovoro, Her Youth Leader, Tortured In Kogi / See The Telephone Numbers Of Buhari's Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.