Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? (17344 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Secureda: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

She can stay back in Nigeria and help make the country better.
grin
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Sevenworldpower(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

Please I need you inputs on this.

My Uncle who is a Citizen in USA filed to bring his wife in Nigeria whom he married in 2020 to the United States in that same year 2020.

Luckily after a very long wait time, the USA Embassy in Nigeria called the wife for interview after 2 years in the year 2022.

She went for the interview and was not given the Spousal visa or Green card or whatever they call it undecided

They told her to get more evidence of their marriage as the Visa Officers were not convinced they were married.

They fixed her to come after 2 months from the first interview date.

Before the second interview date, my Uncle in USA fell terribly sick were he could not speak atall.

They could not communicate with themselves at this stage.

She went for the second interview after the two months and was not given visa again.

My Uncle's case got worse that he was even brought back to Nigeria in January 2023.

Now my question is this, in such case, can the wife still get the USA Spousal Visa on her own at this stage?

What can she do to still get the Spousal Visa from here?

My Uncle is still in Nigeria as we speak.

Experienced USA migration experts, what can she do?

Is your UK a citizen? Pray for his quick recovery before visa.

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by adisabarber(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

My Uncle who is a Citizen in USA filed to bring his wife in Nigeria whom he married in 2020 to the United States in that same year 2020.

Luckily after a very long wait time, the USA Embassy in Nigeria called the wife for interview after 2 years in the year 2022.

She went for the interview and was not given the Spousal visa or Green card or whatever they call it undecided

They told her to get more evidence of their marriage as the Visa Officers were not convinced they were married.

Before the second interview date, my Uncle in USA fell terribly sick were he could not speak atall.

She went for the second interview after the two months and was not given visa again.

My Uncle's case got worse that he was even brought back to Nigeria in January 2023.

Now my question is this, in such case, can the wife still get the USA Spousal Visa on her own at this stage?

She can't get it. Why will a married woman want to leave her husband in Nigeria if there is truly love in the marriage? That is what she will be told.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by 360command: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2023
She should read the form and denial letter.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by WaleEkun: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2023
She can still get the spousal visa if she follows the procedure and presents required documents. First of all, it would have been advisable to requested for fiancé visa and do a court wedding in the US. Fiancé visa is faster than a marriage visa. The problem with most Nigerians is they don't follow detail instructions. In the documents asked for, they will request for evidence they are married. You will need to provide marriage certificate and probably wedding pictures. Let her check all the requirements and follow/provide all documents. Hopefully, your uncle recovers fully, that should be her priority. While the uncle is recuperating in Nigeria, she needs to make sure her name is on hospital documents etc. That will show they are truly married.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by FASTLINK1: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2023
What are the documents that she presented to them and which ones is she finding difficult to provide?

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by DDIA: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

How she wan take get spousal visa when the person who she is supposedly married to has been deported grin

Your spouse ought to be in the supposed country to be eligible for such Visa.

Tell your uncle hard luck for me. cool

3 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Och77(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2023
She should go there and tell them her husband is back in Nigeria for treatment and to be cared for by her, so she can't go alone. That would give her a good score before the embassy. Then when he is fully well , they go to the embassy together.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by preshpraiz: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2023
That sickness that could not be treated in America that your uncle has to come back is a strong one oo.
Failing to get the visa twice speaks volumes since they are married.
Maybe she should use an agent. Legit ones usually know what to look out for.
My colleague applied for students visa few months ago using an agent and she was given visa to Canada last Thursday

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Ziggylee(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2023
In the refusal letter , they told her the reason of them refusing her the visa , let her go thru the letter and do exactly what they ask her to do by providing them the proves or evidence they requested for .

4 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by NovusHomo(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

So you expect the Americans to give a visa to your aunt even though your uncle is so sick he is now in Nigeria? Who is your aunt going to join in America? O ga o.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by abuhusna1: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2023
NiceLegs:
Hello everyone.

She should stay in nigeria take care of the sick husband first. Humanity first

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by MT: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2023
9jaBloke:
Your uncle was brought back to Nigeria from the United States for medical attention

When your uncle makes full recovery, they can visit the embassy together.

Her uncle can only visit the citizen bureau advisory, he cannot be allowed into the visa section .

You do not have the privilege of visiting the visa section as an American. It is strictly on invitation.

That woman can NEVER enter the United States again, even if she has a genuine reason.

It is harsh but that is the United States law

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by samwash(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2023
Me, I nor understand this story,person nor fit provide evidence about him marrage, wayin she still dey find visa for again, when the person she wan go meet don already dey naija & even sick.
Let her take good care of her husband first.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Dittodat: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2023
No she can't. They will even know that the husband is in Nigeria. There must be something fishy about that marriage to be denied twice. The best way to convince the embassy is to be pregnant for your uncle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by SaintLucia: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Your story get K-leg. How come your uncle lost his voice when time reach to ask him questions?

5 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by MT: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2023
WaleEkun:
She can still get the spousal visa if she follows the procedure and presents required documents. First of all, it would have been advisable to requested for fiancé visa and do a court wedding in the US. Fiancé visa is faster than a marriage visa. The problem with most Nigerians is they don't follow detail instructions. In the documents asked for, they will request for evidence they are married. You will need to provide marriage certificate and probably wedding pictures. Let her check all the requirements and follow/provide all documents. Hopefully, your uncle recovers fully, that should be her priority. While the uncle is recuperating in Nigeria, she needs to make sure her name is on hospital documents etc. That will show they are truly married.

All what you wrote was not correct.

She cannot do anything at this stage.

The game is over. She was banned for life

She needs to be told the truth so as not to waste her money on the so-called agents.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Btruth: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Since her husband is back to Nigeria, they will not give it to her again for now. Once the husband is good & healthy, they can both appear at the embassy again.

My 2 cents.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by bonnez(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2023
NFBI:
She should try again or stay back make we develop the country together

You no dey nice at all. 🤣
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2023
I know someone that returned back from London to treat backache here in Nigeria.

BlaqFaze:
Which sickness made the man to come back home that can't be treated in the US grin

Their destiny lies here in Nigeria...they should join hands with is let's build the country together
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by humberjade: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2023
Funny people everywhere, she was denied twice while the husband was still in the US, so is it now that her said sponsor is indisposed and back to the country that she will be issued visa?

Except there is a glitch on their system during her next Interview, it won't even last 5 mins before she denied again. You sef dey logical and do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2023
cool
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Trophy12: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nadingo:
Wetin she wan go do there again since the husband is back in Naija? Abi no be to meet the husband be the real motive of moving? She wan abandon the sick man? Is she truly your uncle's wife or your sugar mummy? Are you praying your sugar mummy abandons her husband and moves to the US so she can one day invite you over?
my brother u are the only person way don make valid point . U will make heaven. No mind the idiot e think say e get sense , e won twist question give us. shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
People will just be forming unreasonable lies thinking the visa officers are dundee. Your supposed husband his bedridden here in Nigeria yet you're applying for visa to join him.

E make sense for your own ear at all?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Fredfr33zy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nadingo:
Wetin she wan go do there again since the husband is back in Naija? Abi no be to meet the husband be the real motive of moving? She wan abandon the sick man? Is she truly your uncle's wife or your sugar mummy? Are you praying your sugar mummy abandons her husband and moves to the US so she can one day invite you over?

I don't think the man is his uncle. From what I see the so-called wife is where his interest lies. So, you would encourage your uncle's wife to abandon him and relocate to the US. As soon as she steps on American soil, she's gone for good.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by kenex4ever(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
May be they didnt do court wedding.
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Dittodat: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
MT:

Her uncle can only visit the citizen bureau advisory, he cannot be allowed into the visa section .

You do not have the privilege of visiting the visa section as an American. It is strictly on invitation.

That woman can NEVER enter the United States again, even if she has a genuine reason.

It is harsh but that is the United States law
True, the US citizen cannot just walk into the visa section. But how did you come to the conclusion that she can never enter the US again totally disagree with that conclusion.
As long as she was not denied due to obvious visa fraud, she can still enter the US if she can prove the marriage is real and can back it up with documents. The best way to do this is to get pregnant by the uncle and have a baby for him. Have the child birth registered at the embassy and she's 90 percent assured of the Visa but the baby must belong to the uncle oh because they will ask for DNA sometimes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Edusouls(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
U go Dey thank God ur uncle came back alive, USA society is too bleeped up now to live in
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Fredfr33zy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Trophy12:
my brother u are the only person way don make valid point . U will make heaven. No mind the idiot e think say e get sense , e won twist question give us. shocked

Exactly, when he suppose make such say the woman stay to take care of the uncle, you wan find way to help her run. The story non clear abeg.

1 Like

Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by Trophy12: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Amayabor1:
You are more concerned about your uncle's wife going to the US than your uncle's health.

You are related to this said woman that wants to go to the US by all means. But because you will get backlash, you came here to lie that you are related to the man.

Her husband is in Nigeria sick, what is she going to the US for?

Self-centered people!
I tire for the guy ooo. Na the woman be him sugar mummy na
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by FireUpNow(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
No marriage certificate and no kids? What about their wedding pictures and videos? Of not the US embassy will tho k it's a sham marriage
Re: She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? by pansophist(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Since your uncle is now in Nigeria, applying for spousal visa appears shady. Who is she going to meet in the USA? The man is sick and is in Nigeria.

She should apply again when he is back and enough convincing evidence from pictures of their marriage, joint account, real estate in their names etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Arik Staff Arrested For Stealing Jet Fuel From Arik Plane / Heavy Rainfall, Windstorm Hits Abeokuta Ogun State, Destroys Properties / There Are Only Two Suspended Lakes In The World, Ado-awaye Suspended Lake Is One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.